while I worked new years eve

WNY3somecple

Couple
Gold
We are stag vixen couple, none of that humiliation, denial, etc that goes with cuckold. She fucks others, she fucks me, we love it.

Going back about 8 or so years ago my accounting job required that I work through the night new years eve well I to new years day. Our kids were old enough that they were would be over at friends houses for the night, which left Mary with having to find something to do. First year she went over to a friend's house (non-swingwers) which was fun, but she had to drive home with no designated driver.

The next year she found out a guy she had sex with a few times had no plans, so she invited him over and spent the night rocking in the new year. He had left by time I got home he had to be gone before the kids got home.

The next new year they hooked up again, well in between we had a few MFMs with him and she fucked him alone a few times. Only he had a friend in town who he brought with him, so Mary had a good time with them both. During the year we included him and two of his friends in a gang bang.

She was fairly submissive with him, so the third new years, when he wanted to tie her up to our bed , blind fold her and give her a surprise, she went along. The surprise was him, his two friends and two guys who worked for him. She had no clue at first, he was going down on her, she felt someone climbing on the bed and next thing she knew, a strange cock was being pushed in her mouth which she readily accepted.

My job changed by the next year, and he got in a serious monogamous relationship so new years was different after that.