Happy Birthday

The other day my wife Jen came home with cum running down her legs, She asked me if I wanted to fuck as she was already primed, I took her to the bedroom and we had some smoken hot, wet sex, I love fucking a well used pussy. As we lay there she told me she had been having lunch with her friend Cat when Cat's brother showed up and joined them. Cat introduced me to her brother Stan and said it was his birthday! and she bought him a drink. He was s hunk! He was her oldest brother in his early thirties, six ft. tall, very athletic, She could tell he worked out. We all talked then Cat said she had more errands to run and left me with Stan. He soon started flirting with me and I flirted right back. He asked me if I was married and I told him I was. He asked if I ever fooled around with other men and I told him only if they had big cocks. He said how big? I said at least nine inches, the bigger the better. He smiled and said it was our luckily day. He put my hand in his lap where I felt a very large cock. Naturally I follow him to his place where we had a drink, then he kissed me while putting my hand in his pants. He said that should meet my requirements. His cock was indeed big! I guessed about ten inches long and I couldn't get my fingers around it, i giggled and said it was perfect. He took me to his bedroom where we undressed and fell onto his bed making out like crazy, i became exceptionally hot and horny after fondling his big cock. I had to have him, I sucked his cock and then he worked my pussy and clit like a pro.He had me cuming in minutes. When Stan put his cock in me I came again. Stan showed me he knows how to fuck a woman, giving me multiple climaxes. It was some of the best sex I've had so far. He lasted about twenty minutes then he filled me full of his cum. We talked for a little while and I wished him a Happy Birthday, got his information for future fucks. Then I got dressed and left to rush home to you while I still had his cum in me before it leaked out. Did I do okay, I said you did great.

Last edited: