How it all started and how I got addicted to a big cock - part one

It's a bit long but I promise you it's worth it. And that's just the first part.

It all started about 3 years ago when I was 20. At the same time I just broke up with what I had for almost 4 years. He didn't know anything else and for me everything was perfect. After the breakup, in order to get over him, I started going out to clubs and parties, and to tell the truth, I prove myself to be a girl every man wants. I'm very petite tiny white girl. My height is 146 cm and I weigh 45 kg. I have a plump round ass and a small round tit. I really like to pamper my man in bed, I always make sure to be well-groomed and clean, sexy underwear and basically try to satisfy all his needs. But one thing I didn't like doing with my ex was sucking him, so I didn't understand why but today I know why and we'll get to that soon. A week after we broke up, I met someone at one of the parties I went to and there was a connection between us from the first moment. His name is Paul and he is tall and muscular. Handsome! When the party was over we went to his house, he lives in a high-rise luxury tower. Right when we arrived we started kissing and touching each other and in the process I feel a really big bump from his pants I thought it makes sense and his cock is erect. He started to undress me and I also him. In the end we were left with only underwear. I look down and I see a bump that I'm not used to seeing from my ceremony and curiosity got the better of me. I took off his underwear and thought I was hallucinating or imagining. A huge cock appears in front of me! Just huge! Much bigger than my ex's small cock. This cock is almost 3 times bigger than my ex's. I didn't know a cock could reach these dimensions. I grabbed him with both hands and he was terribly heavy and he didn't reach a full erection and he was just huge. I won't lie I was a little scared of him because I knew the moment would come and this monstrous thing was supposed to go inside my pussy. While I was holding him and looking at him I felt a crazy urge to put him in my mouth and suck him. It was just crazy! It's so big for my little mouth but I didn't give up and enjoyed this challenge of trying to shove such a big cock in my mouth.
While I'm sucking him I feel my pussy crazy wet. I started touching myself and fingering myself and I just started cumming again and again and all this and I'm just sucking his cock.
After 20 minutes or half an hour of me sucking him and finishing he lifted me up in the air like a doll to the ceiling and just started licking and kissing my pussy like crazy. While I'm touching the ceiling for another second and he's coming down on me like crazy, he started walking towards the balcony. When we went out to the balcony he suddenly took me down and grabbed me with one hand and with the other hand he directed his cock into my pussy. I was very scared of the size of his cock but on the other hand I couldn't help myself and I wanted so much to feel this thing inside my pussy. I started to feel the head of his cock, he is trying to insert it but it hurt me so much, so he took me down and told me to wait for him on all fours and he is coming back. Of course I did what he said. Then he came back with 2 very large dildos. And told me trust me I know what I'm doing this is not the first time. Slowly he inserted the first dildo into me while licking my pussy and anus and it was full of saliva. After I got used to the first dildo, he slowly started to insert the second dildo into me, which was a little smaller than the first. It hurt a lot and at the same time fun and pleasure that I didn't know. I felt first of all a woman but I also felt like a whore. After he pushed my second dildo he stood in front of me with his cock, grabbed my face and started fucking my mouth. I'm on all fours on the balcony of someone I just met with 2 huge dildos in my pussy and his huge cock in my mouth. After some time when my cup had already expanded a lot he pulled them out and picked me up with my back to him he sat on the chair behind him and slowly sat me on his cock. It was a feeling of pain and euphoria together. He grabbed me by the waist like a doll and started sliding and pushing me down and all of his cock inside me.
I remember looking down and realizing how big his dick is. I sit on his cock and do not reach the floor with my feet. Your feet are on the chair opposite. And I see that only a little more than a quarter of his cock is inside me and I feel full to the end. He started lifting and lowering me on his cock quickly. I felt like I was freaking out it was so good. But very quickly I felt that I was cumming and still not stopping and I feel that this is not a normal ejaculation. I squirted for the first time in my life like crazy and he still grabs me from the waist up and lowers me on his cock and I felt like I was cumming again and again I squirted like crazy. This went on like this once or twice more until he ordered me to suck him until he finished and he forbade me to take his cock out of my mouth. After he finished I suddenly realized that we were on his balcony in the city center. It was the best and craziest fuck I could ever imagine. I remembered the sex I had with my ex and his small cock (it was 4 inches) and I realized that I could never go back to fucking with a small cock and that I was starting to get addicted to a big cock. That's how the story of my love / addiction to a big cock started and especially to Paul's cock, by the way his cock is 11 inches and as thick as a Coke can. From that night I never stopped thinking about his cock. And for the next 3 years Paul made me feel like a big cock whore. Thanks to him I did a threesome with another friend of his also with a huge cock which became commonplace, several times we also did a foursome but it was too much for me to deal with 3 monster cocks at once. When did I feel the most whore of a big cock? that I was able to put all 11 inches into my cup for the first time. Paul was shocked and he said I was the first girl who managed to get it all in the cup. His whole cock was inside me and he started to move back and forth and we saw his cock moving inside my stomach. It pissed me off! And in the end I managed to deal with it all in my ass. And in my mouth I put almost everything. I feel it deep in my throat almost reaching my stomach. My pussy and ass so much stretch and loose. his dick stretched me to the limit.
I also added pictures of Paul's cock and pictures of me to illustrate how huge his cock is. Sure for me. And for the first time I'm also uploading a photo of my face. have fun

It's a bit long but I promise you it's worth it. And that's just the first part.

It all started about 3 years ago when I was 20. At the same time I just broke up with what I had for almost 4 years. He didn't know anything else and for me everything was perfect. After the breakup, in order to get over him, I started going out to clubs and parties, and to tell the truth, I prove myself to be a girl every man wants. I'm very petite tiny white girl. My height is 146 cm and I weigh 45 kg. I have a plump round ass and a small round tit. I really like to pamper my man in bed, I always make sure to be well-groomed and clean, sexy underwear and basically try to satisfy all his needs. But one thing I didn't like doing with my ex was sucking him, so I didn't understand why but today I know why and we'll get to that soon. A week after we broke up, I met someone at one of the parties I went to and there was a connection between us from the first moment. His name is Paul and he is tall and muscular. Handsome! When the party was over we went to his house, he lives in a high-rise luxury tower. Right when we arrived we started kissing and touching each other and in the process I feel a really big bump from his pants I thought it makes sense and his cock is erect. He started to undress me and I also him. In the end we were left with only underwear. I look down and I see a bump that I'm not used to seeing from my ceremony and curiosity got the better of me. I took off his underwear and thought I was hallucinating or imagining. A huge cock appears in front of me! Just huge! Much bigger than my ex's small cock. This cock is almost 3 times bigger than my ex's. I didn't know a cock could reach these dimensions. I grabbed him with both hands and he was terribly heavy and he didn't reach a full erection and he was just huge. I won't lie I was a little scared of him because I knew the moment would come and this monstrous thing was supposed to go inside my pussy. While I was holding him and looking at him I felt a crazy urge to put him in my mouth and suck him. It was just crazy! It's so big for my little mouth but I didn't give up and enjoyed this challenge of trying to shove such a big cock in my mouth.
While I'm sucking him I feel my pussy crazy wet. I started touching myself and fingering myself and I just started cumming again and again and all this and I'm just sucking his cock.
After 20 minutes or half an hour of me sucking him and finishing he lifted me up in the air like a doll to the ceiling and just started licking and kissing my pussy like crazy. While I'm touching the ceiling for another second and he's coming down on me like crazy, he started walking towards the balcony. When we went out to the balcony he suddenly took me down and grabbed me with one hand and with the other hand he directed his cock into my pussy. I was very scared of the size of his cock but on the other hand I couldn't help myself and I wanted so much to feel this thing inside my pussy. I started to feel the head of his cock, he is trying to insert it but it hurt me so much, so he took me down and told me to wait for him on all fours and he is coming back. Of course I did what he said. Then he came back with 2 very large dildos. And told me trust me I know what I'm doing this is not the first time. Slowly he inserted the first dildo into me while licking my pussy and anus and it was full of saliva. After I got used to the first dildo, he slowly started to insert the second dildo into me, which was a little smaller than the first. It hurt a lot and at the same time fun and pleasure that I didn't know. I felt first of all a woman but I also felt like a whore. After he pushed my second dildo he stood in front of me with his cock, grabbed my face and started fucking my mouth. I'm on all fours on the balcony of someone I just met with 2 huge dildos in my pussy and his huge cock in my mouth. After some time when my cup had already expanded a lot he pulled them out and picked me up with my back to him he sat on the chair behind him and slowly sat me on his cock. It was a feeling of pain and euphoria together. He grabbed me by the waist like a doll and started sliding and pushing me down and all of his cock inside me.
I remember looking down and realizing how big his dick is. I sit on his cock and do not reach the floor with my feet. Your feet are on the chair opposite. And I see that only a little more than a quarter of his cock is inside me and I feel full to the end. He started lifting and lowering me on his cock quickly. I felt like I was freaking out it was so good. But very quickly I felt that I was cumming and still not stopping and I feel that this is not a normal ejaculation. I squirted for the first time in my life like crazy and he still grabs me from the waist up and lowers me on his cock and I felt like I was cumming again and again I squirted like crazy. This went on like this once or twice more until he ordered me to suck him until he finished and he forbade me to take his cock out of my mouth. After he finished I suddenly realized that we were on his balcony in the city center. It was the best and craziest fuck I could ever imagine. I remembered the sex I had with my ex and his small cock (it was 4 inches) and I realized that I could never go back to fucking with a small cock and that I was starting to get addicted to a big cock. That's how the story of my love / addiction to a big cock started and especially to Paul's cock, by the way his cock is 11 inches and as thick as a Coke can. From that night I never stopped thinking about his cock. And for the next 3 years Paul made me feel like a big cock whore. Thanks to him I did a threesome with another friend of his also with a huge cock which became commonplace, several times we also did a foursome but it was too much for me to deal with 3 monster cocks at once. When did I feel the most whore of a big cock? that I was able to put all 11 inches into my cup for the first time. Paul was shocked and he said I was the first girl who managed to get it all in the cup. His whole cock was inside me and he started to move back and forth and we saw his cock moving inside my stomach. It pissed me off! And in the end I managed to deal with it all in my ass. And in my mouth I put almost everything. I feel it deep in my throat almost reaching my stomach. My pussy and ass so much stretch and loose. his dick stretched me to the limit.
I also added pictures of Paul's cock and pictures of me to illustrate how huge his cock is. Sure for me. And for the first time I'm also uploading a photo of my face. have fun
Sounds perfection