Karen blindfolded

jigger007

Couple
From
Canada
Well this is about 5 months after my football player's, and the snow is covering the ground. I hate winter but were booked for Jamaica in 3 weeks. My husband is not as busy in the winter so we can get away to relax and enjoy each other. My mother will look after our son at our house. I am tanning to keep my summer tan. Hubby came in after shoveling the snow of the sidewalk and said can I fix him a drink. We went down to our rumpus room and sat an had a couple cocktails. He asked me to do one of his fantasies this Saturday night. Oh no i thought, what is he going to ask me to do this time. Really he's been so busy this fall he hasn't mentioned anything sexual. I said what is on your mind and giggled.

He said I want you to put your blonde wig on and he would tie me to the bed and put a blindfold on me. He asked that I wouldn't take it off till he told me too. Then he has a friend he has been talking to about his fantasy. My husband would let him and tell him to go downstairs where I would be on the bed in my bra and panties, and do to me what he wanted too. My husband would remain upstairs and watch video cameras in his office, which he didn't tell him about. I had another drink and we talked more about it and I agreed it could be fun. Total stranger having fun with me,my feet would be free to move but arm's bound.

Saturday came around and I took my time getting ready. I haven't worn my blonde wig in years. We have a blindfold mark from New Orleans Mardi-Gra. We smoked a joint and had a drink, Then I laid on the bed and hubby tied me to the bed. He asked the friend to come over around 9 and left me there 1/2 naked. My thoughts were all over the place, what would he be like how would he smell will he be gentle or rough. I heard the doorbell and got a little turned on. They went to the rumpus room to have a drink I guess, so I wasn't going anywhere.

What I didn't know was that my husband invited 2 young guys over and 1 of the guys was Marty the young guy I was asked to suduce. He was awesome and had great stamina and a real nice cock. I could here them talking but didn't know there was 2 of them. I didn't know if my husband would be in the room or join in.

Well the door opened and there was nothing but silence. I felt a pair of hands lightly touching my body. Then warm lips kissed me and I kissed him, still no talking and his lips and tongue went from my tits to over my panties. Then my bra was undone and his lips were sucking my nipples it felt so good. He then kissed on down and removed my panties. His face was smooth and was between my leggs which I opened wide for him. Wow I was getting really wet for him.

Then a surprise to me another set of hands were playing with my 36C tits. All I could think of is hubby is finally joining me in a 3some which he has never done just watched. I felt my body quivering as he ate me out. Then a cock was near my lips so I liked the shaft as my hands were bound. He stuck it 1/2 way in I sucked as much as he tet me. Then I felt a great cock enter me. He had a very thick cock and it felt good going in and out of me. I heard a gasp and my mouth filled with cum and I swallowed every drop and he layed beside me. Both guys smelled great and I didn't recognize my husband's after shave. Both these were strangers fucking me. My pussy was really wet and I felt warm cum on my belly. The guy pulled out and came on me. He gave me a great kiss and layed on the other side of me. After a rest the 1 guy said let's untie her and turn her around. I felt the ties get loosened and I wanted to take the blindfolded off but I didn't. I was lying on my belly and 1 guy got on top of the bed a put my face against his soft cock, while the other was massaging oil on my back and butt. He was good at giving a massage.

He oiled and rubbed my pussy put 2 fingers in me stroking in and out the 3 fingers then 4 .he had me wide open. I felt a cock go hard near my chin so I grabbed it and started sucking slowly. I got rolled around on the bed some more and had my head put on 1 of the guys ass's. He told me to lick his ass bitch so I gave him a rim job. Then other guy was riding me doggy style. I keep lick him for awhile and had my hand under him squeezing his cock . I asked for the oil and someone passed it to me.

I rubbed it all over his ass massaging his cheeks he just moaned with delight. The other stopped and just watched me. He had his ass in the air as I rubbed in oil and stroked his cock. Then I knew he wasn't expecting this I pushed my finger all the way in his asshole. He started to pull away but I held my finger in.then pushing back and forth stroking him rock hard cock. Then he cum all over the place, so I stopped and said their bitch to him. The other guy was laughing so hard. Okay finish what you started or he'd me next. I put my ass in the air and took his cock in me. He was going as far as he could into my pussy. I had climaxed twice before he came in me. I layed there between 2 guys I didn't know. Then 1 guy took my mask off it was Marty. I never said a word just started kissing him. The other guy was his friend Jack, Marty had told him all about our get together so he wanted in.

I got up and put a towel on and said join me for a drink before you leave. They got dressed and came out to join me. We laughed about what happened when I gave jack a prostate checkup. I said to them I'm tired and wore our. I stood there and my towel fell down and he gave Marty a big hug and Jack a hug and kiss. I could feel him get hard again but I reached down for the towel to cover up. We said goodbye and they left. Then I went up and satisfied my awaiting husband. I really had fun tonight with both guys.

Well that's another one so if you like it leave a message I love reading the replies and have made some real nice guy's via email. Lol Karen

Attachments

• 20231227_200511.jpg
    20231227_200511.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 202
  • 20231227_200525.jpg
    20231227_200525.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 193
  • 20231227_200542.jpg
    20231227_200542.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 185
  • 20231227_200553.jpg
    20231227_200553.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 184
  • 20231227_200607.jpg
    20231227_200607.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 192
Well this is about 5 months after my football player's, and the snow is covering the ground. I hate winter but were booked for Jamaica in 3 weeks. My husband is not as busy in the winter so we can get away to relax and enjoy each other. My mother will look after our son at our house. I am tanning to keep my summer tan. Hubby came in after shoveling the snow of the sidewalk and said can I fix him a drink. We went down to our rumpus room and sat an had a couple cocktails. He asked me to do one of his fantasies this Saturday night. Oh no i thought, what is he going to ask me to do this time. Really he's been so busy this fall he hasn't mentioned anything sexual. I said what is on your mind and giggled.

He said I want you to put your blonde wig on and he would tie me to the bed and put a blindfold on me. He asked that I wouldn't take it off till he told me too. Then he has a friend he has been talking to about his fantasy. My husband would let him and tell him to go downstairs where I would be on the bed in my bra and panties, and do to me what he wanted too. My husband would remain upstairs and watch video cameras in his office, which he didn't tell him about. I had another drink and we talked more about it and I agreed it could be fun. Total stranger having fun with me,my feet would be free to move but arm's bound.

Saturday came around and I took my time getting ready. I haven't worn my blonde wig in years. We have a blindfold mark from New Orleans Mardi-Gra. We smoked a joint and had a drink, Then I laid on the bed and hubby tied me to the bed. He asked the friend to come over around 9 and left me there 1/2 naked. My thoughts were all over the place, what would he be like how would he smell will he be gentle or rough. I heard the doorbell and got a little turned on. They went to the rumpus room to have a drink I guess, so I wasn't going anywhere.

What I didn't know was that my husband invited 2 young guys over and 1 of the guys was Marty the young guy I was asked to suduce. He was awesome and had great stamina and a real nice cock. I could here them talking but didn't know there was 2 of them. I didn't know if my husband would be in the room or join in.

Well the door opened and there was nothing but silence. I felt a pair of hands lightly touching my body. Then warm lips kissed me and I kissed him, still no talking and his lips and tongue went from my tits to over my panties. Then my bra was undone and his lips were sucking my nipples it felt so good. He then kissed on down and removed my panties. His face was smooth and was between my leggs which I opened wide for him. Wow I was getting really wet for him.

Then a surprise to me another set of hands were playing with my 36C tits. All I could think of is hubby is finally joining me in a 3some which he has never done just watched. I felt my body quivering as he ate me out. Then a cock was near my lips so I liked the shaft as my hands were bound. He stuck it 1/2 way in I sucked as much as he tet me. Then I felt a great cock enter me. He had a very thick cock and it felt good going in and out of me. I heard a gasp and my mouth filled with cum and I swallowed every drop and he layed beside me. Both guys smelled great and I didn't recognize my husband's after shave. Both these were strangers fucking me. My pussy was really wet and I felt warm cum on my belly. The guy pulled out and came on me. He gave me a great kiss and layed on the other side of me. After a rest the 1 guy said let's untie her and turn her around. I felt the ties get loosened and I wanted to take the blindfolded off but I didn't. I was lying on my belly and 1 guy got on top of the bed a put my face against his soft cock, while the other was massaging oil on my back and butt. He was good at giving a massage.

He oiled and rubbed my pussy put 2 fingers in me stroking in and out the 3 fingers then 4 .he had me wide open. I felt a cock go hard near my chin so I grabbed it and started sucking slowly. I got rolled around on the bed some more and had my head put on 1 of the guys ass's. He told me to lick his ass bitch so I gave him a rim job. Then other guy was riding me doggy style. I keep lick him for awhile and had my hand under him squeezing his cock . I asked for the oil and someone passed it to me.

I rubbed it all over his ass massaging his cheeks he just moaned with delight. The other stopped and just watched me. He had his ass in the air as I rubbed in oil and stroked his cock. Then I knew he wasn't expecting this I pushed my finger all the way in his asshole. He started to pull away but I held my finger in.then pushing back and forth stroking him rock hard cock. Then he cum all over the place, so I stopped and said their bitch to him. The other guy was laughing so hard. Okay finish what you started or he'd me next. I put my ass in the air and took his cock in me. He was going as far as he could into my pussy. I had climaxed twice before he came in me. I layed there between 2 guys I didn't know. Then 1 guy took my mask off it was Marty. I never said a word just started kissing him. The other guy was his friend Jack, Marty had told him all about our get together so he wanted in.

I got up and put a towel on and said join me for a drink before you leave. They got dressed and came out to join me. We laughed about what happened when I gave jack a prostate checkup. I said to them I'm tired and wore our. I stood there and my towel fell down and he gave Marty a big hug and Jack a hug and kiss. I could feel him get hard again but I reached down for the towel to cover up. We said goodbye and they left. Then I went up and satisfied my awaiting husband. I really had fun tonight with both guys.

Well that's another one so if you like it leave a message I love reading the replies and have made some real nice guy's via email. Lol Karen
hot stuff.

How long did blindfold last haha