Karen's car ride

jigger007

Couple
From
Canada
Well after my first few encounters my husband Ben can't get enough of me doing different things things with strangers. Ben goes online I finds all kinds of cuckold stories of wives trying to please. I have tried to please him and most times I have had fun. I have read some of the stories and really can't believe that the other wives have did breasts and the strangers have 10inch cocks and bigger. Over the years I'm guessing I've only played with 2 men that big.

Well Ben wanted me to meet a stranger and go for a car ride while he drive's us around town. This time I agreed that it might be fun, but I asked him to arrange someone from a website called friendfinders. A week or so later he showed me a photo of someone named Bill and he was 28 with a slim build. I checked it out and agreed to try Ben's fantasy. Ben set it up for that coming Friday evening at a lounge we know of. As I was bathing and getting ready I asked Ben what do you want me to wear, he thought for a minute and asked me to go nude under my leather coat. Really I asked as my coat is not that long and it will just cover my ass. I tried it on and it just covered my body as long as careful when I sit at the lounge. I had a new tattoo done a few weeks ago of a little devil just above my trimmed pussy so it had healed up.

Well we got to the lounge and Ben picked a booth so I could hide my legs under the table. We had a few cocktails and I had 2 shots of tequila as it's my favorite. Bill got their around 8:30 and sat on the other side of me and ordered a beer for himself and another for me. Ben started to drink coke as he was driving. I could tell Bill was checking my legs out as my coat didn't cover much. We talked for quite awhile about everything and asked me if I have done this before. I said no it will be my first then Ben went to the washroom and Bill asked what the rules are, I said no rules just go with the mood at the time. We had another drink and I went for a cigarette outside and when I came back to the table I got back between them. I noticed that my coat opened a bit showing my vagina under the table Bill noticed also and put his hand on my thigh. I looked at him and smiled as I took a sip of my drink. I felt his finger playing with me a little as I opened my legs a bit for him, he wasn't shy or anything and pushed his finger in me. I was a little tipsy from the drinks and kept looking to see if anyone was watching us. I was pretty moist and Ben asked if we were ready to leave, I am Bill said and got up and paid the tab and out to our car we went.

Bill and I got in the back seat and we started driving around town. It only took a few and minutes and we started kissing my coat was wide open for him as he fondled my boobs and worked on my pussy with his fingers. Oh yes and Ben was talking photos as he was driving, he couldn't hide the flash from the camera as it's pretty dark outside. We soon my coat was off and I was completely naked Bill was in heaven I think and neither of us cared were we were it anymore could see. I took his pants off and played with his cock he was hard but not that big I would say maybe 5inches. Well just as long as he hits the right spot it will be okay. We put my leg up on the back of the seat and started eating my good, I was dripping a bit and he certainly knew what he was doing as I could feel a climax building. My body just quiverd and he knew I came and slowed down on the munching as he licked from my ass to my little devil. We held each other relaxing still driving around, Bill never lost his erection as I had a hold of him.

As his hand kinda pushed my head a bit I moved down on his cock, I kissed a little precum off him and took his cock in my mouth, I played with his small balls as I moved my lips up and down him. He shot a load down my throat and shocked me as he never made a sound . I swallowed it all and leaned back as he rested. Ben pulled of the street and into a Walmart parking lot then drove around to the back of the store. It was dark and Ben turned the light off and got out and opened the back door. He had is cock out and I put my coat on and got on my knees to let him stick in in my mouth. Bill was behind me and entered my pussy while I sucked Ben. It didn't take Ben long he came on my tits as we saw lights coming our way I got back in and closed the door. Bill kept fucking me like a rabbit faster and faster. He turned me over and entered me I was so wet I could hardly feel him. It was warm outside and he was sweating and dripping on me, the car had a sex odor as Ben opened a window a bit. Bill was close to cumming and I whispered cum on my tits but when he pulled out his spray hit my lips and hair. I grabbed a Kleenex and wiped my eye and chuckled. Ben must of took 50 pictures as we drove around and then we returned to Bill's car. I kissed him goodnight and he asked if we could do it again soon as I answered maybe we have you number.

Driving home Ben asked how I felt about tonight and said it was fun but well find someone else if we do it again. I looked at the photos the next day and played with myself. We have had so many requests that we post some hotter photos on watchersweb that if Ben hides my face I'll let him post some. More of my adventures if the votes and requests keep coming ..lol Karen.

Attachments

• Karen'scarfun1.jpg
    Karen'scarfun1.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 267
  • Karen'scarfun2.jpg
    Karen'scarfun2.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 218
  • Carfun3.jpg
    Carfun3.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 225
  • Carfun6.jpg
    Carfun6.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 260
We've done that a few times, but it was years ago. We had a conversion van with a bed in the back, which made it easier for Suz to fuck guys. One night, we did a fuck tour....lol. We'd stop at one place, meet a guy she had pre-arranged and she'd fuck him. Then we'd go to a different place and meet another guy she'd set up to meet us and fuck him. Did that with 4 different men that night and none knew about the others! Of course, I fucked her a few times in between, so she had 5 different men over the course of a few hours. It was fun, and sounds like it was for you also.

Well after my first few encounters my husband Ben can't get enough of me doing different things things with strangers. Ben goes online I finds all kinds of cuckold stories of wives trying to please. I have tried to please him and most times I have had fun. I have read some of the stories and really can't believe that the other wives have did breasts and the strangers have 10inch cocks and bigger. Over the years I'm guessing I've only played with 2 men that big.

Well Ben wanted me to meet a stranger and go for a car ride while he drive's us around town. This time I agreed that it might be fun, but I asked him to arrange someone from a website called friendfinders. A week or so later he showed me a photo of someone named Bill and he was 28 with a slim build. I checked it out and agreed to try Ben's fantasy. Ben set it up for that coming Friday evening at a lounge we know of. As I was bathing and getting ready I asked Ben what do you want me to wear, he thought for a minute and asked me to go nude under my leather coat. Really I asked as my coat is not that long and it will just cover my ass. I tried it on and it just covered my body as long as careful when I sit at the lounge. I had a new tattoo done a few weeks ago of a little devil just above my trimmed pussy so it had healed up.

Well we got to the lounge and Ben picked a booth so I could hide my legs under the table. We had a few cocktails and I had 2 shots of tequila as it's my favorite. Bill got their around 8:30 and sat on the other side of me and ordered a beer for himself and another for me. Ben started to drink coke as he was driving. I could tell Bill was checking my legs out as my coat didn't cover much. We talked for quite awhile about everything and asked me if I have done this before. I said no it will be my first then Ben went to the washroom and Bill asked what the rules are, I said no rules just go with the mood at the time. We had another drink and I went for a cigarette outside and when I came back to the table I got back between them. I noticed that my coat opened a bit showing my vagina under the table Bill noticed also and put his hand on my thigh. I looked at him and smiled as I took a sip of my drink. I felt his finger playing with me a little as I opened my legs a bit for him, he wasn't shy or anything and pushed his finger in me. I was a little tipsy from the drinks and kept looking to see if anyone was watching us. I was pretty moist and Ben asked if we were ready to leave, I am Bill said and got up and paid the tab and out to our car we went.

Bill and I got in the back seat and we started driving around town. It only took a few and minutes and we started kissing my coat was wide open for him as he fondled my boobs and worked on my pussy with his fingers. Oh yes and Ben was talking photos as he was driving, he couldn't hide the flash from the camera as it's pretty dark outside. We soon my coat was off and I was completely naked Bill was in heaven I think and neither of us cared were we were it anymore could see. I took his pants off and played with his cock he was hard but not that big I would say maybe 5inches. Well just as long as he hits the right spot it will be okay. We put my leg up on the back of the seat and started eating my good, I was dripping a bit and he certainly knew what he was doing as I could feel a climax building. My body just quiverd and he knew I came and slowed down on the munching as he licked from my ass to my little devil. We held each other relaxing still driving around, Bill never lost his erection as I had a hold of him.

As his hand kinda pushed my head a bit I moved down on his cock, I kissed a little precum off him and took his cock in my mouth, I played with his small balls as I moved my lips up and down him. He shot a load down my throat and shocked me as he never made a sound . I swallowed it all and leaned back as he rested. Ben pulled of the street and into a Walmart parking lot then drove around to the back of the store. It was dark and Ben turned the light off and got out and opened the back door. He had is cock out and I put my coat on and got on my knees to let him stick in in my mouth. Bill was behind me and entered my pussy while I sucked Ben. It didn't take Ben long he came on my tits as we saw lights coming our way I got back in and closed the door. Bill kept fucking me like a rabbit faster and faster. He turned me over and entered me I was so wet I could hardly feel him. It was warm outside and he was sweating and dripping on me, the car had a sex odor as Ben opened a window a bit. Bill was close to cumming and I whispered cum on my tits but when he pulled out his spray hit my lips and hair. I grabbed a Kleenex and wiped my eye and chuckled. Ben must of took 50 pictures as we drove around and then we returned to Bill's car. I kissed him goodnight and he asked if we could do it again soon as I answered maybe we have you number.

Driving home Ben asked how I felt about tonight and said it was fun but we’ll find someone else if we do it again. I looked at the photos the next day and played with myself. We have had so many requests that we post some hotter photos on watchersweb that if Ben hides my face I'll let him post some. More of my adventures if the votes and requests keep coming ..lol Karen.
I enjoy getting head in back,seat while hubby drives. I like giving him a play by play as I enjoy wife

We've done that a few times, but it was years ago. We had a conversion van with a bed in the back, which made it easier for Suz to fuck guys. One night, we did a fuck tour....lol. We'd stop at one place, meet a guy she had pre-arranged and she'd fuck him. Then we'd go to a different place and meet another guy she'd set up to meet us and fuck him. Did that with 4 different men that night and none knew about the others! Of course, I fucked her a few times in between, so she had 5 different men over the course of a few hours. It was fun, and sounds like it was for you also.
Well I've had 3 men.great time.

Driving home Ben asked how I felt about tonight and said it was fun but well find someone else if we do it again. I looked at the photos the next day and played with myself. We have had so many requests that we post some hotter photos on watchersweb that if Ben hides my face I'll let him post some. More of my adventures if the votes and requests keep coming ..lol Karen.
WOW.

Just…wow.