all 3 holes

babyun

Male
Oct 11, 2020
i was having dinner at a restaurant when a couple came in and sat a few tables from me. the man facing me. after a while the man came up to me and asked me if i wanted to join them. i sat next to him across from his wife. They told me they were going east and stopped for the night, saw me by myself and had been looking at the HOT WIFE on the net. So she said let us ask him. We had a couple of drinks there then went to their hotel. Th husband bought some wine and we sat and drank Then he started by taking odd her clothes. The husband went to a local bar and the next hour we had aw some sex. each time i would cum in a hole she would take a picture of it and send it to her husband. All 3 holes were filled. it was aw some dinner and sex for desert. i told her after an hour i need to go and her husband would come back and clean her, so she said.

i was having dinner at a restaurant when a couple came in and sat a few tables from me. the man facing me. after a while the man came up to me and asked me if i wanted to join them. i sat next to him across from his wife. They told me they were going east and stopped for the night, saw me by myself and had been looking at the HOT WIFE on the net. So she said let us ask him. We had a couple of drinks there then went to their hotel. Th husband bought some wine and we sat and drank Then he started by taking odd her clothes. The husband went to a local bar and the next hour we had aw some sex. each time i would cum in a hole she would take a picture of it and send it to her husband. All 3 holes were filled. it was aw some dinner and sex for desert. i told her after an hour i need to go and her husband would come back and clean her, so she said.

thank you both for the like

hot wives have you had 3 holes filled and they ALL cum at the same time. How did it feel?