All NYC Cuckolds

I don't usually but sometimes you just have to read the situation. Sometimes she just wants to be treated like a slut without having to say so. She definitely lets other guys treat her rougher and she likes it.
you answered my question as I was asking it. I realized that a long time ago. Husbands tend to "make love" to their wives. I fuck them. I use them. The funny thing, the more I use them to please my cock, the more they seem to enjoy it. I think part of it feeds their ego, their sense of attractiveness, that I am so under the spell of their beauty I lose control

Reactions: Cyrano
you answered my question as I was asking it. I realized that a long time ago. Husbands tend to "make love" to their wives. I fuck them. I use them. The funny thing, the more I use them to please my cock, the more they seem to enjoy it. I think part of it feeds their ego, their sense of attractiveness, that I am so under the spell of their beauty I lose control

Exactly, I always taunt her about this and how she'll let other guys literally have their way with her while the best I could do is fantasize about this. Which I'm totally fine with. I believe it's called compersion.

do you get to watch her with others? how would it make you feel if she were gagging on my cock?
by the way, looks like very tiny tan lines. that small on the bottom too?

Haven't had the opportunity yet, but yeah, would love to watch her gagging on a cock and getting used. She's pretty selective with the guys she'll give herself to. Fantasizing alone makes me rock hard. Not sure what you mean re tan lines and bottom!?

Haven't had the opportunity yet, but yeah, would love to watch her gagging on a cock and getting used. She's pretty selective with the guys she'll give herself to. Fantasizing alone makes me rock hard. Not sure what you mean re tan lines and bottom!?
Looks like she wears a tiny bikini top. Wonder if its a tiny bottom too. How does she pick the guys?