Allow ur tipsy with at the backseat of your car with a man while you drive...

We do this regularly, for the most part as an element of our candidate screening process. We will usually meet a candidate encounter partner for a drink, to check the guy out, and see if things click for my wife. If they do, we depart the bar in our SUV, with my wife and the candidate in the back seat. The windows are heavily tinted, so they can discreetly make out, including kissing, touching, and even full-on sex; pussy eating, cock sucking, mutual touching, and even fucking if she's in lust enough.

I watch, catching glimpses in the rear-view and try not to be too distracted. We have a few secluded areas we use to park, then I watch and stroke while my wife and her encounter partner get to know one another in the backseat.

One of the things I find very erotic is catching her eyes in the rearview, while she's got her hands on the guy's cock, or her pussy is being fingered, or boobs fondled.

She doesn't always fuck on the first encounter, but there is always cock fondling, a hand-job, and pussy fingering at a minimum.

Wo
We do this regularly, for the most part as an element of our candidate screening process. We will usually meet a candidate encounter partner for a drink, to check the guy out, and see if things click for my wife. If they do, we depart the bar in our SUV, with my wife and the candidate in the back seat. The windows are heavily tinted, so they can discreetly make out, including kissing, touching, and even full-on sex; pussy eating, cock sucking, mutual touching, and even fucking if she's in lust enough.

I watch, catching glimpses in the rear-view and try not to be too distracted. We have a few secluded areas we use to park, then I watch and stroke while my wife and her encounter partner get to know one another in the backseat.

One of the things I find very erotic is catching her eyes in the rearview, while she's got her hands on the guy's cock, or her pussy is being fingered, or boobs fondled.

She doesn't always fuck on the first encounter, but there is always cock fondling, a hand-job, and pussy fingering at a minimum.[/QUOTE

That's awesome!