Almost ready to take the plunge

Hi guys,

First time here posting and I would like to discuss our current position. My wife is 41 and I'm 43, we've been married for 17 odd years (had to think about that). I've discussed the idea of her fucking another guy for quite a few years now. We've had a lot of heated conversations in bed but rarely outside of it and nothing too serious. It was hard trying to bring the subject up when she wasn't feeling horny and she would be shy talking about it. Now it's changed and I can bring it up anytime without being too awkward. She's more receptive to the idea and in serious thought, she has agreed to fuck another guy. Although this is a step forward, I still need to tread carefully and we've agreed that I'd find someone and she'll see if theres a connection/attraction. I am currently on the lookout for a potential guy and a couple have been put off slightly as it's taking time and I can't push her too hard. She's still tentative to speaking with another guy so I may still have an uphill struggle for her to open up more but I believe it's getting there. She works out in the gym and is getting sexier and she feels it too which gives her a lot more confidence.
I've read posts from people who've experienced their first time, but their circumstances were very different from ours. I've been her only sexual partner so she wouldn't know what it would feel like with someone else. But I am determined and believe we'll enter into this lifestyle.

I just wanted to explain our current situation and will update the thread with any progress if anyone is interested that is.

Thanks for your time and reading. Any response would be appreciated unless it's about sin and going to hell.

You're handling it perfectly. Baby-steps with her.
Any guys/bulls who are not willing to put in the time aren't what you're looking for anyway. And how much time does it take to write a reply?
Forget them. And you need to meet him by yourself in a public place, bar or coffee joint. If he's not understanding of that, fuck him, move on.

He's going to get some very hot, prime pussy. He needs to be understanding & helpful. Take ur time, do it right, find the right guy and she'll luv you for it.

Hi guys,

First time here posting and I would like to discuss our current position. My wife is 41 and I'm 43, we've been married for 17 odd years (had to think about that). I've discussed the idea of her fucking another guy for quite a few years now. We've had a lot of heated conversations in bed but rarely outside of it and nothing too serious. It was hard trying to bring the subject up when she wasn't feeling horny and she would be shy talking about it. Now it's changed and I can bring it up anytime without being too awkward. She's more receptive to the idea and in serious thought, she has agreed to fuck another guy. Although this is a step forward, I still need to tread carefully and we've agreed that I'd find someone and she'll see if theres a connection/attraction. I am currently on the lookout for a potential guy and a couple have been put off slightly as it's taking time and I can't push her too hard. She's still tentative to speaking with another guy so I may still have an uphill struggle for her to open up more but I believe it's getting there. She works out in the gym and is getting sexier and she feels it too which gives her a lot more confidence.
I've read posts from people who've experienced their first time, but their circumstances were very different from ours. I've been her only sexual partner so she wouldn't know what it would feel like with someone else. But I am determined and believe we'll enter into this lifestyle.

I just wanted to explain our current situation and will update the thread with any progress if anyone is interested that is.

Thanks for your time and reading. Any response would be appreciated unless it's about sin and going to hell.
👍🏽 Pics?

Y'all have been together a long time, and love each other, so the hard part for her may be separating sex and love. Once she sees that sport fucking is all about fun, and that she has you to love her just like you always have....it will get easier. You're absolutely doing the right thing by being patient and not pushing too hard. Suz wanted it, but was a little hesitant also, but once she got that first strange cock in her she took off like a top fuel dragster! Good luck and have fun. (y)

You're handling it perfectly. Baby-steps with her.
Any guys/bulls who are not willing to put in the time aren't what you're looking for anyway. And how much time does it take to write a reply?
Forget them. And you need to meet him by yourself in a public place, bar or coffee joint. If he's not understanding of that, fuck him, move on.

He's going to get some very hot, prime pussy. He needs to be understanding & helpful. Take ur time, do it right, find the right guy and she'll luv you for it.

Thank you so much for that reply Sgt Ray. I've always taken my time and tried to find an experience bull that would help guide us but that hasn't panned out. I appreciate your response and understanding as I am made to feel guilty that I'm wasting peoples' time and not believing I'm genuine.

Y'all have been together a long time, and love each other, so the hard part for her may be separating sex and love. Once she sees that sport fucking is all about fun, and that she has you to love her just like you always have....it will get easier. You're absolutely doing the right thing by being patient and not pushing too hard. Suz wanted it, but was a little hesitant also, but once she got that first strange cock in her she took off like a top fuel dragster! Good luck and have fun. (y)

Thanks JacknSuz for your understanding. I appreciate the welcome I'm receiving. This place is a breath of fresh air. I'm feeling optimistic.

Reactions: JaknSuz
Wasting their time? Fuck them. If they're not willing to spend some time developing this, if they can't understand the tentative circumstances & feelings, you don't want her anywhere near them.
It's this simple: they are going to get a great, free, piece of ass for their efforts. If they're incapable of understanding & dealing with that, forget them.

This is about ur wife & you. It should be a great, hot & sensuous experience. If he's rushing you now, what would he be like later?

Take YOUR time. Choose wisely. Get her a good, smart & virile bull. She'll love you for it.

Reactions: btweets
Wasting their time? Fuck them. If they're not willing to spend some time developing this, if they can't understand the tentative circumstances & feelings, you don't want her anywhere near them.
It's this simple: they are going to get a great, free, piece of ass for their efforts. If they're incapable of understanding & dealing with that, forget them.

This is about ur wife & you. It should be a great, hot & sensuous experience. If he's rushing you now, what would he be like later?

Take YOUR time. Choose wisely. Get her a good, smart & virile bull. She'll love you for it.
you're absolutely right, a bad bull can set us back. I will make sure if anyone tries to push too much, I will cease communication as my wife comes first (no pun intended).

Reactions: btweets
There's a fundamental difference between a bull and an asshole. Maybe look at someone a bit older? Ask about: experience, education & profession. That will put off the bullshit artists

Reactions: Nathaniel
There's a fundamental difference between a bull and an asshole. Maybe look at someone a bit older? Ask about: experience, education & profession. That will put off the bullshit artists
Completely agree on this one. My wife's current boyfriend is much older than her, but is a respectful and caring guy. Not all, but a lot of the younger bulls are mostly in it for the pussy and thats it, and there's more to it than that

Need a guy who's got a brain in addition to a big cock. Someone smart enuf to romance her, but turn her into the slut she secretly yearns to be.
A guy good enuf at it, subtle enuf, to pimp her out to others...and have her like it.

He'll send her home to you covered with his or others cum. And she'll have an orgasm when you see her.

Reactions: Nathaniel
Keep on doing it like you have been, nice and easy, but also be prepared for the sudden or unexpected. Sometimes when you put too much time and effort into everything to make it perfect, you might unexpectedly find yourselves in the perfect place at the perfect time to just take a leap of faith and go for it. You guys could be out somewhere and mister right, in her eyes anyway, may just show up and appear out of nowhere and she could make her choice right then and there, which by the way are often the most exciting and thrilling moments. I would recommend talking to her about that possibility also and in due time, take her out to a club for some drinks and let her have fun being flirty and letting her inhibitions naturally open up. You just never know what could happen, it’s worked great for us!