almost there

Nov 16, 2022
ive been trying to get my wife to cuckold me. we have been talking about it. she says shes not against it but she is worried about STD's and the guy liking her too much. one time we were talking about it i said " maybe we should just forget it and move to something else" and she said " no i want to try this" but i cant get her to take the next step..i dont know what to do at this point to help her with her decision. she mentioned that if we did a 3some she would be interested in DP ass and pussy with me and another guys..all this leads me to believe that she is willing to do this. just looking for advice on what to do next!

Specifically, what is the next step you want her to take? Are you looking for her to randomly meet a man on her own and have sex with him? Have you suggested finding someone online?

She may just feel very awkward about it and nervous about the unknown and how it all might play out. It may be better to ease her into it and make the initial decision smaller. Like perhaps suggesting at first you just find someone to watch you and her have sex, maybe act as a photographer. You could find a guy online willing to play that role and suggest, maybe things can go further if they wife feels comfortable enough. Then she's not committing upfront to have sex and it may not be as intimidating.

Alternately, she may just be the type who like the idea but will be unable to deliberately plan the next step in a normal, sober frame of mind. It may be that she needs to find herself in the right situation. That may be easier said than done though. You may need to orchestrate some sort of situation where your wife, yourself and another man who you feel she'd be attracted to, wind up having drinks together, then you help move things into a more sexual direction. You'd probably need the other guy to have some idea of what is going to happen to ensure he's onboard.

Reactions: Snoopsissy
Once I got my wife to say that she might enjoy adding another man to our sex life one evening during foreplay and sex talk I waited until the next day and asked her if she wanted me to find another man or did she want to choose one. She looked at me and she was not sure what to do. I calmly said "The other night you said you agreed you might enjoy it so how do we proceed from here?" She finally said she would try it once but I had to set it up. Guess I am suggesting you should just ask hersomething similar

ive been trying to get my wife to cuckold me. we have been talking about it. she says shes not against it but she is worried about STD's and the guy liking her too much. one time we were talking about it i said " maybe we should just forget it and move to something else" and she said " no i want to try this" but i cant get her to take the next step..i dont know what to do at this point to help her with her decision. she mentioned that if we did a 3some she would be interested in DP ass and pussy with me and another guys..all this leads me to believe that she is willing to do this. just looking for advice on what to do next!
have a buddy come over have a few drinks that take the edge off have him set by her and start rubbing her legs

UPDATE!

my wife agreed to go to a club and dance with other men in front of me while i watch!

My wife still does that to this day. I find it very erotic however sometimes guys can get freaked out when the realise you are both together I had one guy apologies to me all night for dancing with her. I ended up saying to him calm down buddy its not as if you fucked her. I can still remember the look on his face. 😆