Alpha Friend Strikes Again: Trip to Venice, Italy (Finale)

JT called all three of us a taxi to share on the ride back to the hotel. The fares per hour or distance, I can't remember, were like €3.10 in Venice. I had cuckold angst the entire ride to the hotel, so turned on yet nauseated at the same time. They were really going to do it. This was happening. As you can imagine, the entire walk up the four flights up stairs was increasingly torturous for me and equally riveting for them. We arrived in the room which apparently all of the football players had one of themselves. It was pretty damn nice. Looked a lot like this picture I found online below:
While they set their coats down on some small furniture, I shook like a scared pup in the doorway. JT looked at me with a grimace and commanded, "Get over here!" Watching the intrigue and focus in Adelaisa's eyes as he ordered me around, I walked over to him. There was a small ottoman in the room like the white one in the left side of the picture above. He retrieved it, walked back to where he ordered me, set it down and told me bend over it. I was confused. That was when JT reached into a drawer and pulled out one of the Fraternity paddles with the Delta Phi Omega letters on it. I angrily hollered in protest, "You fucker! you planned this the entire trip didn't you!? You wanted m-" "Shut the fuck up!" He loudly commanded. "Yes sir..." I squeaked in fear. As he slowly began to walk toward Adelaisa with his intense frown of indignation on me, she looked down at his chest as she bit her lower lip from sexual pleasure and put her hands on him. "Wow, it's so sexy how you dominate him like that!"
She said as she removed his shirt. I was down on my knees bent over the ottoman. In two fluid motions JT took of his pants, and said looking down on me, "That's because I'm the Alpha dog, and he's the beta. You tell her what you are, Herbert!" "I'm the Beta Male!" proclaimed, so turned on yet so fearful of what came next. "That's right!" he shouted back.

JT wearing only tight boxers, walked over to the nightstand, removed a Beats Pill speaker from his luggage, and began playing riveting music as he always did in these scenarios. Coming over to the other side of the bed, he fastened my ankles onto the near bedpost and marble pillar in the room - raising my legs above my body and split apart. JT then tied my hands behind my back with some duct tape. Adelaisa began to undress as she told JT to sit back on the bed take off his "Mutande" (Italian for underwear). Watching her strip out of that green dress, exactly like the one in the picture, got my blood surging like crazy. She simultaneously slipped her dress and bra straps down her smooth shoulders while the music began to play - Train Kept A Rollin' by Aerosmith. Neither JT or I could help but react with a noise at the sight of what came next. In one motion she pushed down her clothes, and brushed back her sexy voluminous hair to reveal, big round bulbous all-natural boobs the size of large cantaloupes. The drums began. As she walked toward the bed, so much jiggle, so heavy yet so firm, like two massive planets acting as Newton balls exchanging momentum on her chest.
She mounted him with her muscular thighs and thick bubble butt. As the first verse of the song began, she shook her dark hair like the gif below and proceeded to ride him.
JT and Adelaisa both made groans of deep, hot-blooded sexual pleasure as JT groped her melon-sized fun bags. I whimpered and whined, "Oh God. Oh God." Dread in my voice as I watched JT achieve what I wanted SO BADLY. JT looked down at me beside the bed and said, "You go'n watch JT get the good stuff, 'cuz JT always gets the good stuff," paddling me in the back of the balls.

Adelaisa erupted with sexual ecstasy as she felt the dominant male she was riding forced the cuckold into submission as he had to watch the Alpha get all the sex.
THWACK!!! He gave me another paddle, pauses in between, THWACK!!! "You go'n feel this in yo nuts!" I knew full well it was coming to my nuts. I was getting paddled in the sac while JT's cock and balls were being thoroughly satisfied by a juicy, jiggly babe with smooth skin, a perfect ass, and a gargantuan set of breasts. She looked down on me and would me verbally degrade me in both Italian and English to humiliate me while making this face.
JT set down the paddle to slide his hands up and down her slender waist, gliding all over her big brown nipples. A metaphorical spear was being lodged into my manhood by JT. It was slow but painful psychological torture. Eventually, the song ended and the next one began: Going Down For Real by Flo Rida. JT could feel my anxiety riding and decided to rev things up a notch. He told Adelaisa to reach over to the other nightstand and grab the small bottle of massage oil he kept in the drawer. I didn't hear him at first but when I saw her sit back up straight holding the bottle, I whined "NOOOoooo!" JT looked at me with that same sinister smile and nodded like a psycho. Adelaisa poured some into her hands and lathered his bare chest with the oil. She became raptured in the motions of kneading and working his chest muscles with the warm fluid while his eyes were entranced by her perfect nipples.
Adelaisa then placed one arm under her boobs and used the other arm to pour oil all over the top of her breasts. While she was doing that, JT gave me a thorough smacking of the balls with the paddle. She then grabbed his hands and moved them all over her slippery, all-natural mammaries - moaning and screaming while his 9 inch cock supplied her pussy with meat and muscle. So aroused by the feeling of her oiled, round, soft titties is his hands, JT told Adelaisa that he could only go for about 3 more minutes. Then she cried out in her sexy Italian accent, "Kiss me, you robust American stallion!"
After 45 minutes (11:45 pm - 12:30 am) of intense riding, flipping of the hair, and groping of each others body parts, JT and Adelaisa reached their third and final vigorous orgasm of the night - collapsing onto each other. JT had done it. He managed to cuck me again, do it right in front of me while actively humiliating me in the process.

Adelaisa fell asleep after they laid there for about 10 minutes. JT got up off the edge of the bed, next to which I was suspended, and untied my wrists and ankles. On my knees once again, I sat defeated with JT's naked baby-arm cock in my face while he stood proudly after the most amazing sex. We didn't say too each other, everything was already said well enough. Adelaisa went home in the morning as did I to my room. The next two days I just laid in bed or walking the narrow streets thinking about the traumatizing experience of Friday. We left that Sunday around 2:30 pm I believe. I was glad the trip was over, though unfortunately, I wasn't getting those memories out of my head any time soon.

Attachments

• AB GIF 15.png
    AB GIF 15.png
    858.7 KB · Views: 0
  • AB GIF 8.png
    AB GIF 8.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited: