Alternative to shaving

Radle123

Male
Gold
Hi
Slightly offbeat but has anyone used home laser treatments as an alternative to shaving. I’m seriously thinking about but wondered how effective it is. I normally shave my pubic hair 3-4 times a week.

Reactions: nicebiguy
There are lots of clinics offering this procedure both for male and female so it is not embarrassing as they offer this specifically. This is absolutely OK.

A few times I had accidental erection during laser procedure and nobody mentioned anything but carried on.

Doing electrolysis on penis/testicles caused full erection for the whole time of the procedure. First time I was nervous and apologised but technician mentioned nothing to worry as it is completely normal reaction and it is even better for her to work on stretched skin. As long as you concentrate on the result it is OK and you should not feel embarrassed.

My electrologist told me that she believes gay men are the only men she's treated who have never gotten an erection during treatments with her. After that, I stopped fighting it. She has never said a thing. Most of the time the sting of the treatments is enough to keep it less than hard anyway.