Alternative to shaving

Radle123

Male
Gold
Hi
Slightly offbeat but has anyone used home laser treatments as an alternative to shaving. I’m seriously thinking about but wondered how effective it is. I normally shave my pubic hair 3-4 times a week.

Reactions: nicebiguy
My wife went to laser hair removal center and had all but a small landing strip of pubic hair removed. Smooth as baby's bottom years after. Super expensive, but super worth it.
Definitely worth the cost. Lynn had it done some years ago. But it does take several sessions, with less hair re growth each time until there’s none left. She did feel a bit itchy each time the following day but no other side effects and she’s still smooth years later.
J.

My wife has laser treatment and it certainly is a big improvement on shaving always nice and smooth and soft to touch View attachment 1438618View attachment 1438619
My wife has me shave but also.like to.let it grow for a while when she does i have tibdye it bright red for her she dyes her hair red so she tells me being a red head my pussy needs to match my haircsi ger it done my date lives to Fuck a true redhead

Laser + electrolysis really work, I have almost zero hair permantnely. Smooth skin with no bother to shave. This is amaizing, especially being on the beach.

Long time ago my wife suggested me to have laser on pubic area, penis and peri-anal and then I cleared it with electrolysis. After some time I have lasered buttocks and half of the upper leg, nipples and armpits too, so literally no hair for many years. It is really worth it. When going to the beach I either wax/shave or trim rest of the body.

By the way, at the time I had laser and electrolysis sessions, the beautician (lady) mentioned that there are 70% of their clients (for chest, back, buttocks and most common genital hair removal) are males these days.

Laser + electrolysis really work, I have almost zero hair permantnely. Smooth skin with no bother to shave. This is amaizing, especially being on the beach.

Long time ago my wife suggested me to have laser on pubic area, penis and peri-anal and then I cleared it with electrolysis. After some time I have lasered buttocks and half of the upper leg, nipples and armpits too, so literally no hair for many years. It is really worth it. When going to the beach I either wax/shave or trim rest of the body.

By the way, at the time I had laser and electrolysis sessions, the beautician (lady) mentioned that there are 70% of their clients (for chest, back, buttocks and most common genital hair removal) are males these days.
Can the balls and area around it get done? Costs?

Can the balls and area around it get done? Costs?
Yes, I done both laser and electrolysis on it. I had 8 + 3 sessions of laser and around 7 hours of clean up with electrolysis for areas I mentioned previously. So electrolysis was about 60$ per hour and package of 8 sessions of laser for full genital area (including peri-anal) was around 350$. It is definitely worth.

Yes, I done both laser and electrolysis on it. I had 8 + 3 sessions of laser and around 7 hours of clean up with electrolysis for areas I mentioned previously. So electrolysis was about 60$ per hour and package of 8 sessions of laser for full genital area (including peri-anal) was around 350$. It is definitely worth.
I guess I need to find a place near me then
Post some photos

Laser hair removal also depends on your hair color/skin tone. There has to be sufficient melanin in the follicle to absorb the laser pulse - red hair, grey hair, blond hair and light skin won't support effective laser removal.
Yes, you are right. This is where electrolysis comes to help. So it makes sense to do a few laser sessions and then clean with electrolysis.

Reactions: knight4princess