I need a older guy to fuck my wife

Hi all, we are a couple from uk an my wife is 23 years old.
I would like to find a mature man 40+ to help me take my wife to the point of having sex with other men.
Many times when we have sex we use a big vibrator and I tell her that I like to see her with another dick, but I think she takes everything as a joke and I don't know exactly how to convince her.
What I know for sure is that 2 weeks ago she cheated on me with her boss. But she doesn't know that I know.
I'm very serious about that.

Attachments

• IMG_20220710_183704_edit_2443480982556.jpg
    IMG_20220710_183704_edit_2443480982556.jpg
    340 KB · Views: 479
  • IMG_20230309_145444_edit_245369750543324.jpg
    IMG_20230309_145444_edit_245369750543324.jpg
    363.2 KB · Views: 473
  • IMG_20220809_150458.jpg
    IMG_20220809_150458.jpg
    259.9 KB · Views: 466
I would like to find a mature man 40+ to help me take my wife to the point of having sex with other men.
Many times when we have sex we use a big vibrator and I tell her that I like to see her with another dick, but I think she takes everything as a joke and I don't know exactly how to convince her.
What I know for sure is that 2 weeks ago she cheated on me with her boss. But she doesn't know that I know.
I think she is curious about it and seeking your first step .come with her India and take my Service For her .Actually I m a professional gigolo playboy and bull from India to single mom and couple. I fuck many wife like your wife who is in same situation. Come with her take my erotic nude body massage with eat and lick her pussy by me and then fuckingsession

Mmm… A bit of Candy would be extremely Handy 😉

@Candysluty How do you feel about her fuckin her boss?

IMG_1994.jpeg

Last edited:
How do you know for sure she cheated? Just curious?

She’s so fuckin hot and sexy

I’m in the uk and would be happy to help out

Reactions: Desejo de corno
I really want to told her that but I'm afraid about her reaction
You don’t have to be so direct…
Do you know the details of her fucking her boss?
If it was a works social, encourage her to go out again.
If it’s her boss it will be happening regularly at work or in the Lunch Break
Casual talk should enable you to express yourself as submissive to her needs.

Where in the Uk are you?

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and Ocguy

View attachment VID_20240216_121352.mp4

You don’t have to be so direct…
Do you know the details of her fucking her boss?
If it was a works social, encourage her to go out again.
If it’s her boss it will be happening regularly at work or in the Lunch Break
Casual talk should enable you to express yourself as submissive to her needs.

Where in the Uk are you?
Was a work party and she go out with her colleagues and her boss too. Was very strange because she come home at 07 am next day a bit drunk. She told me she only was with her colleagues but when I look on her phone i see conversations between her and her boss and he told her how good she was.
I will like to know she fuck him regularly honestly
We are in Cambridge

You are welcome in italy, i am 46

Reactions: Candysluty