I need help with my problem

Hi all. I really love nylon. I like to see it, touch it, feel it. My wife knows about my love. But she doesn't want to help me. She has to force herself to do it, and this is not the best help. I would like her to enjoy it as much as I do.
We recently had a conversation on this topic. And she said that she is almost never in the mood to wear nylons for me. I have such a beautiful wife and I love her so much.
Are there any couples with similar problems? how did you solve them? I almost fell into despair. I could go to prostitutes, but I don’t have that much money. Plus, without feelings, I can’t have sex with a woman, I need some kind of intimacy.

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
Hi all. I really love nylon. I like to see it, touch it, feel it. My wife knows about my love. But she doesn't want to help me. She has to force herself to do it, and this is not the best help. I would like her to enjoy it as much as I do.
We recently had a conversation on this topic. And she said that she is almost never in the mood to wear nylons for me. I have such a beautiful wife and I love her so much.
Are there any couples with similar problems? how did you solve them? I almost fell into despair. I could go to prostitutes, but I don’t have that much money. Plus, without feelings, I can’t have sex with a woman, I need some kind of intimacy.
I don't know if this will help, my wife doesn't wear nylons or stockings she prefers to go bare legs and heels which is great for me cause that's one of my biggest turn ons, on special occasions or if I asked her to wear lingerie including stockings and garter belt she'll wear all that for me, however it does require some intimacy to make it work out, women sometimes feel sexy or feminine at different times, it might help if you set the mood, maybe talk to her about getting dressed up and going out, take shopping for a new sexy dress and heels and include some sexy lingerie and stockings, take her out to a nice place make her feel like a desired woman, plan it out together so both you and her can benefit, if she has to force herself to wear something you like it won't work out, I always take my wife out shopping for new clothes and it always works out for us, here are some pictures of some of the outfits she's worn for me.

P4050099-1.JPGP4050095~3.JPGScreenshot_20221123-060100~2.pngPA080017~2.JPG64~01.jpg

Thank you. My wife and I used to work together in selling clothes, so we always go shopping together and I help her choose something. But when it comes to underwear, usually either we don't have enough money or we'll buy it and she'll save it for a special occasion.

• Love
Thank you. My wife and I used to work together in selling clothes, so we always go shopping together and I help her choose something. But when it comes to underwear, usually either we don't have enough money or we'll buy it and she'll save it for a special occasion.
You ever ask your wife to go completely bare underneath, just slip on a dress and heels.

• Love
Yeah that takes the fun out of it, it's more enjoyable when she surprises you by not wearing anything underneath or by handing you her panties when you're having dinner.
it would be great if she did that, but she's too vanilla. I would like her to become more courageous, daring, and open.

• Love
Gf Never wears panties or bra when we or she goes out. Tight dress, mid thigh is perfect.
Drives guys to distraction!
sounds cool when you are in a warm country for example. Our weather is often changeable. The sun can give way to rain in an hour and vice versa. You never know what to wear on the street.