Am I a cuckold ?

johncason

Am I a cuckold ?

For 7 years, I had an Asian wife. I am married to her with a sincere intention to build a family so that I got 2 kids.

I had a normal life for the first 3 years, but later she became sexually cold, or it is who seems to me.

Her excuses that she feels tired because of the kids, She was so tempered, rude sometimes. Her behavior developed an inferior feeling inside me, and she must be the dominant person.

I start reading about the dominant wife, which leads to knowing more about the Female dominant relationship, and then became interested in Cuckold.

Although she was aware of my readings, which I used to share with her, she was not showing an interest in playing the role of Dominant wife explicitly, but she was indeed acting as if she is.

Although she kept refusing Cuckold fantasy, or it is how seems to me, but I had a strong feeling that that is not her real opinion.

because she accepted to get an oil massage by a Guy two times. this specific event drove me crazy hot, but confused, having two opposite persons fighting inside me (encouraging to continue & discouraging).

For some reason, she preferred to travel and stay with her family in another city.

But before this, and while I am this confusing, I could install Spy App to her mobile, which enabled me to discover that she is subscribed to dating websites, had at least 4 guys fucked her in hotels, in addition to so many nude photos for herself stored in her mobile.

She also declared to one guy that she tried 8 guys cucks before marriage.

In the end, I found out she filed a divorce case at the court.

Such findings shocked me...

My questions which I need your help to answer:

1- Am I a cuckold?

2- I feel painful, feel in the conflict between two sides of me (Encouraging, and discourage), how to overcome?

3- I have a strong desire to put my next, new wife in a test of loyalty. I became convinced that the wife is not necessarily loyal, and she can not be...I like to place the test, even there is no idea how it can be.

Can you advise me, please?

Am I a cuckold ?

For 7 years, I had an Asian wife. I am married to her with a sincere intention to build a family so that I got 2 kids.

I had a normal life for the first 3 years, but later she became sexually cold, or it is who seems to me.

Her excuses that she feels tired because of the kids, She was so tempered, rude sometimes. Her behavior developed an inferior feeling inside me, and she must be the dominant person.

I start reading about the dominant wife, which leads to knowing more about the Female dominant relationship, and then became interested in Cuckold.

Although she was aware of my readings, which I used to share with her, she was not showing an interest in playing the role of Dominant wife explicitly, but she was indeed acting as if she is.

Although she kept refusing Cuckold fantasy, or it is how seems to me, but I had a strong feeling that that is not her real opinion.

because she accepted to get an oil massage by a Guy two times. this specific event drove me crazy hot, but confused, having two opposite persons fighting inside me (encouraging to continue & discouraging).

For some reason, she preferred to travel and stay with her family in another city.

But before this, and while I am this confusing, I could install Spy App to her mobile, which enabled me to discover that she is subscribed to dating websites, had at least 4 guys fucked her in hotels, in addition to so many nude photos for herself stored in her mobile.

She also declared to one guy that she tried 8 guys cucks before marriage.

In the end, I found out she filed a divorce case at the court.

Such findings shocked me...

My questions which I need your help to answer:

1- Am I a cuckold?

2- I feel painful, feel in the conflict between two sides of me (Encouraging, and discourage), how to overcome?

3- I have a strong desire to put my next, new wife in a test of loyalty. I became convinced that the wife is not necessarily loyal, and she can not be...I like to place the test, even there is no idea how it can be.

Can you advise me, please?
You are a cuckold if you derived pleasure from her extramarital affairs and she did it with your consent.
Otherwise, you'd be a cuckold if you found out that your children were not your sperm and you raised them

You are a cuckold if you derived pleasure from her extramarital affairs and she did it with your consent.
Otherwise, you'd be a cuckold if you found out that your children were not your sperm and you raised them

Thanks for your comment...

In fact, I could see videos on her mobile, fucking other guys, which drive me crazy angry at the beginning, along with pleasure feeling, I feel so confused... I do not know which path I am heading.

I have not expected her to get pregnant with the second child. when I argued about it, she suggested that she can get another Dad for the second kid, if I do not want him... Does that have any indication??

Reactions: Pavel13
Thanks for your comment...

In fact, I could see videos on her mobile, fucking other guys, which drive me crazy angry at the beginning, along with pleasure feeling, I feel so confused... I do not know which path I am heading.

I have not expected her to get pregnant with the second child. when I argued about it, she suggested that she can get another Dad for the second kid, if I do not want him... Does that have any indication??
A cuck embraces her freedom to sexplore. A cuck relishes his wife’s pleasure and delights in her getting fucked by better endowed men. If it turns you on to have your wife fucking other men and treating you more like leftovers than the entree, your cuck material. giving her freedom could save your marriage... if you genuinely want that as an enhancement to your sex life. If you’re upset and angry about her sleeping around, you’re not a willing participant, and the lifestyle is not for you.
I suggest you talk with her. If it turns you on at all, you can wor a deal with her. Set up some rules and parameters... see if you can be a part of a threesome or watch her. Rules and agreement will give you back your relationship and a functional marriage.

Reactions: johncason
Well, if she's filed for divorce from you it would seem that it's irrelevant as your relationship has fallen apart. This lifestyle requires much from any parties involved. The trouble with pestering wives to do this is that you might just lose her if she finds somebody who makes her happy sexually and otherwise. It seems that "coldness" in the relationship would spark a need to discover the problems and attempt to fix them prior to a divorce. Certainly extramarital sex is not going to fix relationship problems. Best of luck on your next relationship. If she's out running around and getting knocked up by other guys and she's attempted to keep all of this secret from you....then good riddance.

HW

Reactions: johncason and rocco
A cuck embraces her freedom to sexplore. A cuck relishes his wife’s pleasure and delights in her getting fucked by better endowed men. If it turns you on to have your wife fucking other men and treating you more like leftovers than the entree, your cuck material. giving her freedom could save your marriage... if you genuinely want that as an enhancement to your sex life. If you’re upset and angry about her sleeping around, you’re not a willing participant, and the lifestyle is not for you.
I suggest you talk with her. If it turns you on at all, you can wor a deal with her. Set up some rules and parameters... see if you can be a part of a threesome or watch her. Rules and agreement will give you back your relationship and a functional marriage.
I do not think I can stand watching another guy fucking my wife. BUT I am in a voyeur style. since I discovered her infidelity through spying her mobile, watched her sucking, fucking guys, that turns me on to be the hidden person who watches his wife cheating while she is unaware that I am watching.

such Japanese Voyeur vids for massaging and fucking the wife while the hubby outside watching through the magic mirror, attracting my interest the most, which turn me on.

I became much convinced that the wife mostly can not be faithful, and she is ready to try other guys,, once she gets the chance in a suitable place.

The idea of testing my upcoming wife is a strong desire inside me... How I can do it? any ideas?

I do not think I can stand watching another guy fucking my wife. BUT I am in a voyeur style. since I discovered her infidelity through spying her mobile, watched her sucking, fucking guys, that turns me on to be the hidden person who watches his wife cheating while she is unaware that I am watching.

such Japanese Voyeur vids for massaging and fucking the wife while the hubby outside watching through the magic mirror, attracting my interest the most, which turn me on.

I became much convinced that the wife mostly can not be faithful, and she is ready to try other guys,, once she gets the chance in a suitable place.

The idea of testing my upcoming wife is a strong desire inside me... How I can do it? any ideas?
Get it sorted out before you get married again. Most people think of this as an odd fetish and your girlfriend might be no different. Be straight forward and be prepared to lose her if she thinks you are a bit odd.

HW