Am I a new cuck? Hoping so

New to this forum and hopefully this lifestyle. I have kind of a long story but I'll simplify it for now. Short version is, due to lack of sex I started fooling around and experiencing things I always wanted to do. Over a long while I chat to people, take photos of myself, and do stuff to myself for others online, and on occasion meet people. Turns out my wife knew much of it but waited until I came clean. We had a couple arguments about this and that. Sometime ago my wife and I had a active sex life and had played around with bdsm and even light sharing and had discussed doing more, so she knew some of my kinks weren't new. We came to several agreements but I'll focus on these. After I have a vasectomy I'm free to physically play with men and some couples a few times a month. No single women and I must always use a condom even with her from now on. I can play online with whoever doing whatever as long as it doesn't interfere normal life or become. She can play with whomever she wishes a few times a month if she wishes once she gets the her she's been looking into. We both have to meet as a couple anyone we wish to become physical or intimate with. None of our play can interfere with family events of functions and so on. She tried to balance it out fairly but I so easily caved in letting her do more. She doesn't need condoms (she can't get pregnant;) She can sleep with men single or married. Also we can't travel to play with others, but we can play with other if we travel. And we can't spend money on others unless we agree first.

We also agreed that our bodies are our own. Knowing I'm into CBT and such I can do whatever I want to myself. And she can do the same... She already has been looking at boob jobs and tattoos.

So much more to this in detail. I'm so excited. I so wanted this ever since we first fooled around. What do I do now?
How do I make the most of this. Without being creepy I have been push her along with her HRT and being supportive of her boob job and such.

Where do I go from here?

New to this forum and hopefully this lifestyle. I have kind of a long story but I'll simplify it for now. Short version is, due to lack of sex I started fooling around and experiencing things I always wanted to do. Over a long while I chat to people, take photos of myself, and do stuff to myself for others online, and on occasion meet people. Turns out my wife knew much of it but waited until I came clean. We had a couple arguments about this and that. Sometime ago my wife and I had a active sex life and had played around with bdsm and even light sharing and had discussed doing more, so she knew some of my kinks weren't new. We came to several agreements but I'll focus on these. After I have a vasectomy I'm free to physically play with men and some couples a few times a month. No single women and I must always use a condom even with her from now on. I can play online with whoever doing whatever as long as it doesn't interfere normal life or become. She can play with whomever she wishes a few times a month if she wishes once she gets the her she's been looking into. We both have to meet as a couple anyone we wish to become physical or intimate with. None of our play can interfere with family events of functions and so on. She tried to balance it out fairly but I so easily caved in letting her do more. She doesn't need condoms (she can't get pregnant;) She can sleep with men single or married. Also we can't travel to play with others, but we can play with other if we travel. And we can't spend money on others unless we agree first.

We also agreed that our bodies are our own. Knowing I'm into CBT and such I can do whatever I want to myself. And she can do the same... She already has been looking at boob jobs and tattoos.

So much more to this in detail. I'm so excited. I so wanted this ever since we first fooled around. What do I do now?
How do I make the most of this. Without being creepy I have been push her along with her HRT and being supportive of her boob job and such.

Where do I go from here?
From the looks it seems you already have good plan going. You becoming a true cuck, while she becomes a slut/bimbo. You don’t need a full plan you can change and add as things go along and seems you have a system going, so all I would say is keep going and possibly find the line you draw at and build around what you both enjoy and want to do more of.

Just excited is all. Don't want to push it but looking forward to meeting her first (hopefully of many maybe) bull. She said she doesn't want me present while she with lovers but did hint she may bring them home. I haven't been able to cool off since we talked and agreed.. Should I start playing with others and see if she follows.