Am I bi if I want to help my wife service a man??

Soy negro dotado con 24.5 cmt de largo ppor 6.5 de gordo pero también soy abiertamente bisexual y swinger siempre con pareja mujer puesto de los hombres solo me gusta la pinga y yo pienso igual que los que han dicho que no importa ninguna etiqueta solamente es importante disfrutar de lo que les de placer como pareja nosotros por ejemplo tenemos 11 años juntos pero por los últimos 6 años nos hemos vuelto muy adictos a recibir grupales de más de 8 invitados para que nos penetren juntos por todos lados hasta que estén bien satisfechos y además que primero nos penetren por la boca hasta la garganta hasta que tengan la primera corrida

Reactions: MarcandLilly
I’m married 40 and love sharing my wife. I’m bi too. We have shared a few times but not for a while now. But it’s been in my head for a while now a slowly breaking it it conversations again. I’m 100% bi. Wife still doesn’t know. I don’t act out when she’s around. Just total love watching her with another guy. Absolutely love it

Yes it does but how bi you chose to be is up to you. If you suck or clean a cock in the heat of sex then you are high on sex and don't give a damn, but if you want to kiss the guy then thats a step over the line. Sorry but that just my interpretation of being bi
my girlfriend wants me to suck a guys cock after they fuck her. I have a tiny penis, a huge sph fetish and already watch and wank as other guys fuck her. I have no real attraction to men and absolutely no interest in any kind of relationship except in conjunction with my gf and our sexual pursuits.

That’s make the cuckold lifestyle much more enjoyable. Wish I had the nerves to tell my wife that I’m bi. Hell in recent years I’ve more gay than bi as I haven’t fucked my wife in about 7 years.
That's not uncommon. IMO everybody's bi to some extent and a lot of married couples get tired of sex with each other after a few years. After sucking my 1st cock a few times I liked it more each time, now I'm a full blown cock sucker and love it. Go find a nice guy that you have some attraction to and take the plunge.