Am I bi if I want to help my wife service a man??

That’s make the cuckold lifestyle much more enjoyable. Wish I had the nerves to tell my wife that I’m bi. Hell in recent years I’ve more gay than bi as I haven’t fucked my wife in about 7 years
Like Kogjin said, she may suspect already. If you've taken the leap to cuckolding, and it worked, think of this as the next leap.

As long as my wife and I have been in this lifestyle, she still feels a little threatened by the young, female flight attendants I fly with. Do I fuck the young, female flight attendants? Yes. It doesn't happen often, maybe two or three times a year.

Nevertheless, she has told me, given the choice, she would rather me have sex with a gay, male flight attendant than a female flight attendant. I prefer the females, but I do both. Either way, my wife, truly, has nothing to worry about. These young guys and girls are just looking for some physical attention. Much like I was when I was their age.

Like Kogjin said, she may suspect already. If you've taken the leap to cuckolding, and it worked, think of this as the next leap.

As long as my wife and I have been in this lifestyle, she still feels a little threatened by the young, female flight attendants I fly with. Do I fuck the young, female flight attendants? Yes. It doesn't happen often, maybe two or three times a year.

Nevertheless, she has told me, given the choice, she would rather me have sex with a gay, male flight attendant than a female flight attendant. I prefer the females, but I do both. Either way, my wife, truly, has nothing to worry about. These young guys and girls are just looking for some physical attention. Much like I was when I was their age.
I am 100% certain that she does not know or suspect. In close to 40 years I think I would’ve gotten some kind of hint from her.
And I believe that this could be the one thing that could damage our relationship. Believe me if I thought I could reveal me hidden bi lifestyle to her without damaging our relationship I would in a minute.

You don't have be bi. Lots of straight cuckolds suck cock. I am bi so it came naturally but I know guys who aren't. But lets face it for any guy the first time you are standing naked in the bedroom with your wife and another guy there can be a bit of gay feeling when you are looking and admiring his cock as much as your wife's pussy, and even more so if he is very well endowed. Happened to me our first time with my best friend when I discovered he had a marvelous 8" monster and I had a puny 4". And during the fucking session I was at her pussy watching him plunge into her and a couple of times when he pulled out his cock popped into my mouth. And I started sucking it without even thinking. And neither he nor I thought much about it. But I did get a nice taste for cock :D

So whether you are straight or bi you are going to be in situations where by accident or planning you will be in contact with the other guy's cock and balls and cum. Just go with the flow and don't worry about it. Your wife is so caught up in her orgasms and afterglow she doesn't even know what it going on.

Yes if you want to suck your wife's lovers cock (rather than just doing it to please her) I think you are probably bi. But does it matter? Why are so many guys afraid to admit they might be bi? I think everyone lies on the spectrum somewhere between 100% straight and 100% gay and what does it matter where you are on that line?

Yes if you want to suck your wife's lovers cock (rather than just doing it to please her) I think you are probably bi. But does it matter? Why are so many guys afraid to admit they might be bi? I think everyone lies on the spectrum somewhere between 100% straight and 100% gay and what does it matter where you are on that line?
Just my own opinion, but I think most men and women have some degree of bi in them. The 100% straight or gay are the rare ones.

in a nutshell......yes you are bi if you are helping service a bull. Nothing wrong with it at all as long as everyone is in agreement and having fun. I think there are a lot more bi men out there then care to admit it.

Reactions: Bdriver
in a nutshell......yes you are bi if you are helping service a bull. Nothing wrong with it at all as long as everyone is in agreement and having fun. I think there are a lot more bi men out there then care to admit it.
That is definitely true, there are a lot of guys who just can't bring themselves to admit they are bi. It's part of the way they were brought up esp. if they are over a certain age. Fortunately things have changed a lot (though not everywhere by any means). So guys if you fantasise about sucking cock or actually do suck cock and enjoy it, I think it's safe to say you're bi. If you enjoy getting fucked, you're definitely bi lol. But don't worry about it, there are lots of women like me who think it's horny as fuck to watch xx