Am I gay?

I think many times we put far too much emphasis on putting ourselves into a category, Straight, Bi, Gay, etc. About ten years ago we met a man who my wife was hot for. He had years of experience in the Lifestyle and during our first MFM with him, he pushed his finger up inside my butt while my wife was sucking me and he was eating her pussy. It felt amazing and I shot a huge load. In the heat of the moment, I thought it was my wife's finger, something she had not ever done before.

Después de que todos terminamos y nos acostamos en la cama, recuperando el aliento, le dije a mi esposa que sentir su dedo dentro de mi trasero estaba caliente. Ella me miró con curiosidad y el tipo nos dijo que era su dedo. Durante varios días después, cuestioné mi sexualidad. En nuestro próximo encuentro con este hombre, nuevamente tuvimos una sesión increíble, y después le pregunté si era bisexual. Se rió y dijo que no, descubrió que no puede poner su sexualidad en una caja.

Dijo que estaba interesado en lo que sucedió y se sintió bien durante el sexo y que no tenía límites. Nos dijo que aprendió que es un hedonista, en lugar de cualquier otro término. Encontré que es un buen ejemplo y definición. He chupado pollas, comido culos, tragado semen y más a lo largo de los años desde entonces. Nunca he mirado a otro hombre con deseo, pero en el calor del momento, todo es posible y agradable.
Totalmente de acuerdo con lo que dices

Reactions: Couple4MFM
yo no puedo dejar de comentar lo primero es que no me gustan las etiquetas de si eres bi o gay o algo así para mi todo es solamente para disfrutar del placer sexual
y no puedo dejar de pedirle a todos los aqui que me respondan sinceramente si es posible que mientras se esta haciendo un trío de una chica y dos chicos la pregunta es si de verdad alguien puede disfrutar de eso mientras tiene en la cabeza el tema de no tener contacto con la pinga del otro hombre

Years ago, small college party, got late, 3 guys, 2 girls drinking, smoking and chillin. Talk turns to sex, we try to get the girls to kiss, they did for a second, was hot. They say its our turn, no way. We all agreed to get naked and us guys would suck each other for just a sec if the girls did same, stupid I know. Girls kissed for like 2 minutes, one laid back, other went down. They switched, was friggin HOT. They say its your turn. Us guys were all full hard, I was smallest, one guy bigger other guy really big. I'm thinking I need to leave. Huge guy says he'll go first, knees in front of med guy, goes at it like he'd done it befor, girls went wild. He moves over to me, in aboit 30 seconds I feel it start, I pulled his head off my dick and just sat there. Both girls are on a love seat, legs spread rubbing their clit, we could easily hear how wet they were. I'm next, I start with medium guy, I knew I had to do it. Was the first dick I'd ever touched. I just lowered onto it and went up and down. I moved to big guy, his dick was huge in my mouth. Same deal maybe 30 seconds and I was done. Medium guy, I was first then he moved to big guy. It seemed he liked it as he was pumping the shaft while he licked it. One girl had wetness running into her butt crack, they loved watching. One girl says one of us needs to swallow, I just said no way, big guy said ok. He's working medium guy maybe 2 minutes and he's cumming in the guys mouth. Girls were so turned on they fucked us twice each. Was fun ONLY because the girls were involved. I've never done anything with a guy since then.

Last edited:
Reactions: nicebiguy
Excellent post. I to have been hesitant to put my sexual preferences in a box. For the most part I am in to whatever happens in the heat of the moment. We all have our boundaries. I have a preference to sucking cock but that is just something sexually I find very satisfying. Your comment "I have not looked at another man with desire" resonates with me and I couldn't agree more. However, I will admit I have looked at another mans cock with desire...<wink>.
Yup, you and most other guys too IMO. Never was attracted to men just cock.

Years ago, small college party, got late, 3 guys, 2 girls drinking, smoking and chillin. Talk turns to sex, we try to get the girls to kiss, they did for a second, was hot. They say its our turn, no way. We all agreed to get naked and us guys would suck each other for just a sec if the girls did same, stupid I know. Girls kissed for like 2 minutes, one laid back, other went down. They switched, was friggin HOT. They say its your turn. Us guys were all full hard, I was smallest, one guy bigger other guy really big. I'm thinking I need to leave. Huge guy says he'll go first, knees in front of med guy, goes at it like he'd done it befor, girls went wild. He moves over to me, in aboit 30 seconds I feel it start, I pulled his head off my dick and just sat there. Both girls are on a love seat, legs spread rubbing their clit, we could easily hear how wet they were. I'm next, I start with medium guy, I knew I had to do it. Was the first dick I'd ever touched. I just lowered onto it and went up and down. I moved to big guy, his dick was huge in my mouth. Same deal maybe 30 seconds and I was done. Medium guy, I was first then he moved to big guy. It seemed he liked it as he was pumping the shift while he licked it. One girl had wetness running into her butt crack, they loved watching. One girl says one of us needs to swallow, I just said no way, big guy said ok. He's working medium guy maybe 2 minutes and he's cumming in the guys mouth. Girls were so turned on they fucked us twice each. Was fun ONLY because the girls were involved. I've never done anything with a guy since then.
I'm surprised. Most guys that have tried sucking cock just love it. I was just bi-curious my 1st time but now I love cock as much as I love pussy.

Estoy sorprendido. A la mayoría de los chicos que han intentado chupar una polla les encanta. Solo tenía curiosidad bisexual la primera vez, pero ahora amo la polla tanto como amo el coño.
Siendo un hombre bisexual con pareja swinger afirmó que si bien no me interesa los hombres ni físicamente ni romanticamente sus pingas me gustan tanto como los coños

I experimented with a friend when I was younger basically because we were both extremely horny and couldn't get a girl. Sucking a dick or getting fucked, neither were that bad and I'd probably do it again under the right circumstances but I don't look for it.

I experimented with a friend when I was younger basically because we were both extremely horny and couldn't get a girl. Sucking a dick or getting fucked, neither were that bad and I'd probably do it again under the right circumstances but I don't look for it.
I wasn't looking for it either until a friend came onto me,then I realized here was my chance to find out how it was. Best thing to ever happen to me. Now I love cock as much as pussy.

Reactions: Kogjin
I can't get it up anymore, but would love to clean-up the wife while being peg. I love eating a pussy or ass. Is this odd?

I dont think its odd or gay or whatever you want to call it.

I think this lifestyle or fantasy lends itself to "out of the norm". It is possible for a man not to find other men attractive at all, but because of the wife and another cock making her hot it makes the husband hot for it by proxy. He wouldnt be attracted to it otherwise.

Not sure if that makes sense but that is my take.

I think this lifestyle or fantasy lends itself to "out of the norm". It is possible for a man not to find other men attractive at all, but because of the wife and another cock making her hot it makes the husband hot for it by proxy. He wouldnt be attracted to it otherwise.

I agree with you and it makes perfect sense to me. Especially with the take that "the lifestyle lends itself to out of the norm" behavior. When we first started the lifestyle I had no interest in other men, it just was not something sexually had any desire to pursue. But as we got in to MFM situations I found myself curious and opening up to experimenting. I do not believe this would have been the case if we were not in the lifestyle. Today I still do not "find other men attractive" as you put it but do have an interest sexually. For me, I am interested in other men or more accurately other men's cock. You could say it is nuance but my attraction is strictly in sucking cock. When I go looking for a new adventure I make it clear to the other guy have am not in to kissing, cuddling, or other forms of intimacy.

Reactions: nicebiguy

I agree with you and it makes perfect sense to me. Especially with the take that "the lifestyle lends itself to out of the norm" behavior. When we first started the lifestyle I had no interest in other men, it just was not something sexually had any desire to pursue. But as we got in to MFM situations I found myself curious and opening up to experimenting. I do not believe this would have been the case if we were not in the lifestyle. Today I still do not "find other men attractive" as you put it but do have an interest sexually. For me, I am interested in other men or more accurately other men's cock. You could say it is nuance but my attraction is strictly in sucking cock. When I go looking for a new adventure I make it clear to the other guy have am not in to kissing, cuddling, or other forms of intimacy.
I can get it up fine it's just that I'd rather eat her wet,smelly,beat up cum filled pussy than fuck.