Am I small or average size?

Thank you for your honest opinion. It’s good to hear what women that are in the hotwife lifestyle prefer and choose. I would hopefully prove myself more worthy to do the cleanup 😋
All women are different. I'm a "size queen" and enjoy and am capable of taking very large size. Shape can be very important with smaller though, a nice curve on say a 6 inch size can be stimulating for instance. Thickness is fine, but without either a curve or far more length, thick doesn't do it for me. As I said, it's all about finding the right girl.

Reactions: 575Cuck
I’m being 100% completely honest!! To this very day, I’m 56 years old and I have never measured myself!! I have never felt the need or desire to do so. I’ve never had a woman tell me or make any sort of comment about my size. I’ve never asked a woman if I’m big enough either. I’ve always been completely comfortable and totally secure about myself. I am what I am, and there’s absolutely nothing I can do about it, so it just never made sense to me why one would need to know that. I’ve personally never felt the need to be a woman’s biggest, or even her best, and I’m totally fine with that. 😊

Reactions: TheRedWolf
On several occasions my first wife asked me if it was in. I already knew I had a small dick, but this was nearly devastating. I was a virgin when I met her, she was my first but she'd had at least two guys she admitted too and told me about, but I suspected there were others. I wondered if her pussy had been stretched by bigger cocks. She told me that the boy next door had taken her cherry in the basement of their home. He was a year older and fucked her every chance had for over a year until he left for college. She said his cock was bigger than mine, but she liked mine better. I never bought that story. Then her supposed second cock was a sophomore she dated briefly during the first semester of our freshmen year at college. I met her just after she broke up with him, I knew him by sight and she told me he was not big at all. As our relationship moved on, I continued to press her about the two guys and was there anymore.
I asked her about making out with other guys and did she let anyone else feel her up. Did she let them feel under her bra? Did she let anyone suck her tits? Did she let anyone finger her pussy? Did she let them pull out their cock and did look at it and hold in her hand and jerk them off? She began telling me more and more, always claiming that she was just making it up because it turned me on. The details were too good, I soon realized she'd been a real slut in high school and since.
She seemed to love sucking cock, even my little prick. I couldn't have been her first as she tried to tell me. Finally one day, she admitted that the dad of the boy next door, the one who got her cherry, well his dad apparently got her cherry mouth. She told me, his son was out one day when she came over, so was the mom and his dad confronted her about what they'd been doing in the basement. He'd apparently come home early one day and hearing noises coming from the basement he investigated and saw them fucking. He then took her hand and put it on his crotch, telling her to feel what a real man was like. She said he was huge not much longer than his son, but much thicker. He told her he was going to teach her how to suck cock and pushed her down to her knees as he pulled out his enormous prick. She then told me she made it up, but I didn't believe her.
Anyway, as time went on during our dating days and eventually after we married, she continued to tell me about fucking and sucking other guys, always maintaining that she was just making it up. I'm pretty sure, she was no inventing her past lovers, but just telling my about them and then denying they were real.

I’m being 100% completely honest!! To this very day, I’m 56 years old and I have never measured myself!! I have never felt the need or desire to do so. I’ve never had a woman tell me or make any sort of comment about my size. I’ve never asked a woman if I’m big enough either. I’ve always been completely comfortable and totally secure about myself. I am what I am, and there’s absolutely nothing I can do about it, so it just never made sense to me why one would need to know that. I’ve personally never felt the need to be a woman’s biggest, or even her best, and I’m totally fine with that. 😊
I never measured until a woman told me I was hung. I never really thought about it until then...lol

Reactions: btweets and Tof82
I never measured until a woman told me I was hung. I never really thought about it until then...lol
I’m not trying to come across as some cocky prick, but I’ve been truly blessed when it’s come to getting women. I’ve easily been with 300 + women. I’ve slept with A LOT of my many girlfriends best friends. Lol. I’ve had the honor of being the chosen one to take the virginity from a handful of young ladies. I still can’t really believe it, but I was one of those guys that could get the hottest girl in the club, or at the party. My friends would call me from a club to tell me about how hot some girl is there, they knew my type. I’d get there and sure enough, she was hot and we’d hook up. Ha. Anyway I have always been able to make a Woman cum, and squirt from penetration alone. So am I the biggest, I highly doubt it and I honestly don’t really want to be. I’d rather have her wanting something bigger and even better, then we can both get what we really want. 😁

I’m not trying to come across as some cocky prick, but I’ve been truly blessed when it’s come to getting women. I’ve easily been with 300 + women. I’ve slept with A LOT of my many girlfriends best friends. Lol. I’ve had the honor of being the chosen one to take the virginity from a handful of young ladies. I still can’t really believe it, but I was one of those guys that could get the hottest girl in the club, or at the party. My friends would call me from a club to tell me about how hot some girl is there, they knew my type. I’d get there and sure enough, she was hot and we’d hook up. Ha. Anyway I have always been able to make a Woman cum, and squirt from penetration alone. So am I the biggest, I highly doubt it and I honestly don’t really want to be. I’d rather have her wanting something bigger and even better, then we can both get what we really want. 😁
I'm glad I'm not any bigger than what I am. I'm above average I guess and that's a good place to be. I can fill a woman up and be all the way in and feel surrounded by her.

Reactions: btweets