Am I the only large, luscious, labia lover here? I don't know what it is about them, but, dang! Pose 'em if you got 'em.

I'm 39 now, and very comfortable with my body, so it is good to have a site and a forum like this to openly discuss women and men's bodies. When I was young there wasn't anywhere an impressionable girl could go to read and discuss such things. Same for men- I know a guy who was teased about his large penis at school, which made him embarrassed about it. Obviously for boys that embarrassment changes to "legendary" status eventually but he still has some shit years early on.

At times there have been some men haven't liked my labia, and a couple even made a sort of "Oh!" noise when they've first seen me naked. The first time was when I was about 17 and it did make me very self-conscious and embarrassed. Eventually though, more men loved them than not and I love them as they are very sensitive and sensuous. Some have told me that they had always preferred tucked-in pussies but had ( fairly quickly) come round to loving mine, especially when giving me oral sex. I can understand that as I had always preferred circumcised men until I had my first uncut lover- and I learned that all shapes and sizes are great and that variety is indeed the spice of life!

One other thing though- a couple of guys have said that I must have had some seriously big cocks to have large "outy" labia like mine, and whilst I have been lucky to have had some girthy lovers pre-marriage, I've had these lips since I was young and innocent, so that is definitely a myth (in my case anyway).

Anyway, I hope you like...

View media item 210849

I'm 39 now, and very comfortable with my body, so it is good to have a site and a forum like this to openly discuss women and men's bodies. When I was young there wasn't anywhere an impressionable girl could go to read and discuss such things. Same for men- I know a guy who was teased about his large penis at school, which made him embarrassed about it. Obviously for boys that embarrassment changes to "legendary" status eventually but he still has some shit years early on.

At times there have been some men haven't liked my labia, and a couple even made a sort of "Oh!" noise when they've first seen me naked. The first time was when I was about 17 and it did make me very self-conscious and embarrassed. Eventually though, more men loved them than not and I love them as they are very sensitive and sensuous. Some have told me that they had always preferred tucked-in pussies but had ( fairly quickly) come round to loving mine, especially when giving me oral sex. I can understand that as I had always preferred circumcised men until I had my first uncut lover- and I learned that all shapes and sizes are great and that variety is indeed the spice of life!

One other thing though- a couple of guys have said that I must have had some seriously big cocks to have large "outy" labia like mine, and whilst I have been lucky to have had some girthy lovers pre-marriage, I've had these lips since I was young and innocent, so that is definitely a myth (in my case anyway).

View media item 210849
Amazing 😻

Reactions: TallUKBlonde

View media item 210849
Delicious!!!! Wow.

View media item 210849
Gorgeous.

View media item 210849
Yum