Amazing wife and how things have changed!

zekethegeek

Couple
Jul 15, 2017
Texas
It has been about a year and a half since my wife and I hooked up with her Fort Worth police officer lover that we made friends with. What a change in our lives that has taken place. I still get feelings of jealousy that I can't do the things that other men get to do with her now. Yet, our marriage is closer than ever to each other. Go figure.

I never would have thougt that my wife who always deferred to me when making decisions would become a more confident and take charge person and decide things for herself for a change. For example, before going out with her friends, she used to ask me if it was ok, which it always was because she never needed my permission for anything (I think she always did that out of respect). Now she just gets ready for nights out and I never have any idea if she is going out with her lover or her many female friends.

We still have our spare apartment for rendezvous for her with other men. She still sees the Fort Worth police officer, but now has expanded to seeing other people. The only change is that I am not there to watch as much. I still can if I ever choose to. I find my imagination runs much more wilder when I am not there than witnessing her getting fucked in front of me.

But, in all, it has been nice seeing her and I grow closer together in other ways beyond sex, as she has grown much more confident in herself and become even more independent.

If you have any specific questions, I will be happy to answer them as best as I can.

It has been about a year and a half since my wife and I hooked up with her Fort Worth police officer lover that we made friends with. What a change in our lives that has taken place. I still get feelings of jealousy that I can't do the things that other men get to do with her now. Yet, our marriage is closer than ever to each other. Go figure.

I never would have thougt that my wife who always deferred to me when making decisions would become a more confident and take charge person and decide things for herself for a change. For example, before going out with her friends, she used to ask me if it was ok, which it always was because she never needed my permission for anything (I think she always did that out of respect). Now she just gets ready for nights out and I never have any idea if she is going out with her lover or her many female friends.

We still have our spare apartment for rendezvous for her with other men. She still sees the Fort Worth police officer, but now has expanded to seeing other people. The only change is that I am not there to watch as much. I still can if I ever choose to. I find my imagination runs much more wilder when I am not there than witnessing her getting fucked in front of me.

But, in all, it has been nice seeing her and I grow closer together in other ways beyond sex, as she has grown much more confident in herself and become even more independent.

If you have any specific questions, I will be happy to answer them as best as I can.
I do have to admit that when I chatted with Olivia the few odd times that I did, I was left with the impression that she would not have the courage to make the jump from fantasy to reality.
Good for her and good for you for being supportive of her. I am glad that this has been beneficial to both of you.

I do have to admit that when I chatted with Olivia the few odd times that I did, I was left with the impression that she would not have the courage to make the jump from fantasy to reality.
Good for her and good for you for being supportive of her. I am glad that this has been beneficial to both of you.
Thanks for your comments here. Much appreciated.

What got her over the finish line to finally deciding to do it was how one of her very own friends shared with her how she was living the Hotwife life after it slipped out somehow. Then the two of them became very honest with each other about talking about the lifestyle. I have my suspicions but to this day I am not 100% sure which friend it is as neither one of them have confided to their significant other who the other friend is that is living the Hotwife life. Unfortunately, my wife has shown her pic of my little dick which they have talked about as a reason for Olivia to go through with being a Hotwife.

What got her over the finish line to finally deciding to do it was how one of her very own friends shared with her how she was living the Hotwife life after it slipped out somehow. Then the two of them became very honest with each other about talking about the lifestyle. I have my suspicions but to this day I am not 100% sure which friend it is as neither one of them have confided to their significant other who the other friend is that is living the Hotwife life. Unfortunately, my wife has shown her pic of my little dick which they have talked about as a reason for Olivia to go through with being a Hotwife.
Ah! Someone with whom she could relate and receive feedback. I wish I knew of someone my wife knew and liked in the lifestyle. I think I have said it before, but I am jealous of you in getting past these roadblocks.

My late wife's bestie was a hotwife and also 'helped' her over the finish line.

not sure if you have, but wait until she has BBC. her confidence will go through the roof! lol

Reactions: DonD

may I ask, how big is your penis?

I am going to send my partner and her besty on vacation, 70 per cent men at resort, I am going to give her a present of condoms and tell her to open it in the room with her friend. Hope they get it, both aged 60 and still got it

I am going to send my partner and her besty on vacation, 70 per cent men at resort, I am going to give her a present of condoms and tell her to open it in the room with her friend. Hope they get it, both aged 60 and still got it
Sounds hot

Congratulations! You've achieved something many of us will only dream of having. It seems like many times when I read about hot wives just starting out that they really enjoy their freedom and get a little (sometimes overboard too) carried away with it. Have you had any angst/anxiety? Has anything made you feel insecure/inadequate?
Hi, yes all the time I feel angst/anxiety and insecurity/inadequacy. Such is my lot now. But, happy for her. We still have strong bond through it all.

Hi, yes all the time I feel angst/anxiety and insecurity/inadequacy. Such is my lot now. But, happy for her. We still have strong bond through it all.
Thanks for your honesty. Have you shared that you experience angst/anxiety and insecurity/inadequacy with your wife? Are you worried that if you did tell her that she would stop? It sounds like you've decided to just live with the consequence as a personal challenge. If you have mentioned it is there anything she does to help you work past it?

Having a spare apartment in the Metroplex is a convenient thing. The Dallas/Ft. Worth area covers a lot of square mile. Is it far from your house? I grew up in Dallas and it has changed a bunch. Should be prime hunting grounds for your wife too.