Amazing wife and how things have changed!

It has been about a year and a half since my wife and I hooked up with her Fort Worth police officer lover that we made friends with. What a change in our lives that has taken place. I still get feelings of jealousy that I can't do the things that other men get to do with her now. Yet, our marriage is closer than ever to each other. Go figure.

I never would have thougt that my wife who always deferred to me when making decisions would become a more confident and take charge person and decide things for herself for a change. For example, before going out with her friends, she used to ask me if it was ok, which it always was because she never needed my permission for anything (I think she always did that out of respect). Now she just gets ready for nights out and I never have any idea if she is going out with her lover or her many female friends.

We still have our spare apartment for rendezvous for her with other men. She still sees the Fort Worth police officer, but now has expanded to seeing other people. The only change is that I am not there to watch as much. I still can if I ever choose to. I find my imagination runs much more wilder when I am not there than witnessing her getting fucked in front of me.

But, in all, it has been nice seeing her and I grow closer together in other ways beyond sex, as she has grown much more confident in herself and become even more independent.

If you have any specific questions, I will be happy to answer them as best as I can.
Some blurred outpictures or txt to verify the story would be nice. So people know it’s real.

It has been about a year and a half since my wife and I hooked up with her Fort Worth police officer lover that we made friends with. What a change in our lives that has taken place. I still get feelings of jealousy that I can't do the things that other men get to do with her now. Yet, our marriage is closer than ever to each other. Go figure.

I never would have thougt that my wife who always deferred to me when making decisions would become a more confident and take charge person and decide things for herself for a change. For example, before going out with her friends, she used to ask me if it was ok, which it always was because she never needed my permission for anything (I think she always did that out of respect). Now she just gets ready for nights out and I never have any idea if she is going out with her lover or her many female friends.

We still have our spare apartment for rendezvous for her with other men. She still sees the Fort Worth police officer, but now has expanded to seeing other people. The only change is that I am not there to watch as much. I still can if I ever choose to. I find my imagination runs much more wilder when I am not there than witnessing her getting fucked in front of me.

But, in all, it has been nice seeing her and I grow closer together in other ways beyond sex, as she has grown much more confident in herself and become even more independent.

If you have any specific questions, I will be happy to answer them as best as I can.
so does she still have sex with you?

Thanks for your honesty. Have you shared that you experience angst/anxiety and insecurity/inadequacy with your wife? Are you worried that if you did tell her that she would stop? It sounds like you've decided to just live with the consequence as a personal challenge. If you have mentioned it is there anything she does to help you work past it?
She won't stop now no matter what I would say and share with her now that she has taken a bite of the pomegranate. It certainly would not be fair to do or say anything with the idea to get her to stop. We are doing better now but in a different way than I ever expected.

Reactions: metalma123
Having a spare apartment in the Metroplex is a convenient thing. The Dallas/Ft. Worth area covers a lot of square mile. Is it far from your house? I grew up in Dallas and it has changed a bunch. Should be prime hunting grounds for your wife too.
It would be prime hunting ground except she is a one lover woman.

so does she still have sex with you?
In a way, yes, but only after she has been with her lover and I wasn't there to watch. So, when she comes home as she lets me have intercourse, she recounts details of her night with her lover. Needless to say, I don't last very long. It was one of those ideas she got reading something on this site. Maybe someone gave her that idea a time or two ago. Idk.

Reactions: metalma123

That summarises my experience. My wife and I became closer then even and we were free to talk about any subject including sex.

Reactions: zekethegeek

When you say you get jealous because you can’t do things that other men get to do with her, what exactly are those things?

When you say you get jealous because you can’t do things that other men get to do with her, what exactly are those things?
It has more to do with how I am not her first choice when it comes to lovemaking and sex. Other men are given that priority. I am her stability in everything else in life. Just when it comes to intercourse, she doesn't think about me in that way anymore. Her pussy is reserved for other prople now and I have to accept that. But, everything else is good.

It has more to do with how I am not her first choice when it comes to lovemaking and sex. Other men are given that priority. I am her stability in everything else in life. Just when it comes to intercourse, she doesn't think about me in that way anymore. Her pussy is reserved for other prople now and I have to accept that. But, everything else is good.
Lets see some pics....

So, at the present can you describe what your sex life consists of now? How much sexual freedom do you have?

So, at the present can you describe what your sex life consists of now? How much sexual freedom do you have?
Well, lete me see if I can explain this easily enough. Olivia got this idea from somebody else I think on this site, (not entirely sure I'll have to ask her i guess). I'm not completely cut off. But, when we have intercourse, itr is always after she has been with her lover where as I am having sex with her she is recounting details from their time together. It is difficult to make myself last especially when she gets to the good parts of her stories. I hope that makes sense. Otherwise, no sex for me.

Well, lete me see if I can explain this easily enough. Olivia got this idea from somebody else I think on this site, (not entirely sure I'll have to ask her i guess). I'm not completely cut off. But, when we have intercourse, itr is always after she has been with her lover where as I am having sex with her she is recounting details from their time together. It is difficult to make myself last especially when she gets to the good parts of her stories. I hope that makes sense. Otherwise, no sex for me.
offer to lick her pussy clean after every date.

How things have changed ? .....
We're very very conservative, don't smoke, drink moderately, no tats, blah, blah, blah.
Married 20+ years, mid 50s couple. Empty nester about 15 yrs ago. Finally ok to run around the house naked, lol.
Sex life...was ok...sex in the morning, get coffee, another round then shower for the day. Sex on the couch after dinner. Sex befor going out at night. All good.
Long boring story...but we get into sex fun with a guy we know. First times were scary, very awkward and it was over quick, about 3 min start to finish. He'd quickly leave. Wife and I would have sex for 2 hours after. Then every night for a week after.
We got more comfy doing this, I'd watch them, they might take 30 min between kissing, talking and sex. He'd split, wife fucked the livin hell out of me after.
Got to where they went twice befor he'd leave, I just watched.
One night after first round, they're laying there naked, we're all chatting, wife tells me to lay next to her. Soon I'm fucking her with him laying next to us and she on fire turned on. I finished, she turns to him and he went again. Now it's like this for us, him, me, we rest for a few, they start again, 2nd round we swap back and forth a lot and she loves it. We go till him and I have cum again then they usually go again either the bed or downstairs on the couch without me then he leaves. We snuggle and fuck slow till we fall asleep. In the morning another round.
We were one round then done....now our sex life is incredible.

Last edited:
But, to answer your question she is doing great and is really happy with everything.
Thats great my hotwife has been in.the lifestyle for 4 years .
She enjoys extreme play she had her breasts increase from. a D cup to.DOUBLE F'S Then her nipples pierced and matching tattoos on each breast clevsge area ..She dresses very extreme when she goes out tight and reveali g head to.toe leather extreme 10 in crotch hi boots .extreme makeup lots of jewelry now she is talki g about a VCH AND INNER LABIA RIMGS i asked her when she wants to do.tbis ..SHE TOLD ME its none of my business you will
Just have to wait as im not telling you . Just one day when your fucking me you will.feel.it. But you might not be the first cock.to feel.them

akeup

The same applies to you. Feel free to ask Any questions