An update on my quiet hotwife at the moment

luvmy46hw

Couple
Things are still quiet but we have some future possibilities that my wife is interested in pursuing. First, our friend Billy has proven to be an availability problem. He got a roommate which complicates things a lot especially since its a woman. He still wants to play with my wife and they have discussed going out and getting a drink one night nearby to see if the attraction is still there. If so then when availability strikes, my wife will go to his house and get fucked by a guy she really does enjoy. Meanwhile I have been searching far and wide for other suitors for a steady bull. I have turned down so many that I have lost count. I have talked with about 20 and I have narrowed it down to three guys now. One is a fire medic we will meet this weekend and another guy who lives to far south but she really likes his appearance and the last guy who seems to be just what we are looking for. He is experienced and dominant. He is available and will host in a hotel as he comes into town from not that far away. She thinks he is very attractive and he has pleased many women in the past and enjoys performing in front of the husband and using some humiliation towards him. I love that!! We wont meet him for a little over two weeks but I think once they meet that it will be game on.
I am also thinking that if there first round goes really well that I want to be a cuckold until the summer. I want my wife to get fucked by him as much as possible and not allow me to until the time limit is up. I don't know if anyone has tried this but I am thinking our sex will be mind blowing by then. I also then get to watch my wife get pleased numerous times by a steady bull. I am hoping that this weekend that she may throw caution into the wind and fuck the guy were meeting this weekend but I am thinking it wont happen. I will update as things continue to improve on our hotwifing hiatus.

Reactions: gunstor and fredjac
Hi amazing possibilities and go for it and ope you get it. If you can get to be humilated by the bull and be a complete cuckold till he lets you fuck her you will be living many of our dreams

Reactions: luvmy46hw
I am hoping for exactly that. He will have to have a very good first night. If he does then its a go. If he doesn't then I will be reclaiming.