Anal fun

Well I'll get the ball rollin. I have a dildo I use on the wife on rare occasions that I put in my ass just for giggles. It's 9 inches long and 8 inches around. Hurt like a motherfucker but I thought it was hot lol

Well I'll get the ball rollin. I have a dildo I use on the wife on rare occasions that I put in my ass just for giggles. It's 9 inches long and 8 inches around. Hurt like a motherfucker but I thought it was hot lol
Lol. Hey that’s impressive. And it makes me wet to see a guy with a toy in his ass

Slowly kissing and licking starting from the neck and slowly workin my way down. Circling those sweet nipples with my tongue then gently biting. Nibbling. Then work my tongue slowly down the middle of your belly. Skipping your wet pussy. For now. Licking and biting the insides of your thighs. Then putting your legs up on my shoulders and slowly licking your sweet ass and finally moving to the money hole. Licking all around your lips and make you spread em open so I can insert my tongue as deep as it can go

Slowly kissing and licking starting from the neck and slowly workin my way down. Circling those sweet nipples with my tongue then gently biting. Nibbling. Then work my tongue slowly down the middle of your belly. Skipping your wet pussy. For now. Licking and biting the insides of your thighs. Then putting your legs up on my shoulders and slowly licking your sweet ass and finally moving to the money hole. Licking all around your lips and make you spread em open so I can insert my tongue as deep as it can go
Oh god yes. I love it