Anal loving wife

I actually find anal most pleasant when the woman does it reluctantly because I enjoy it. When she is super into it, it takes away from the taboo nature of the act.
I agree.....befor I was married I hooked up with a lot of gals. I tried to butt fuck every one. Some said no way, some were into it but THE best were the girls that were hard to get to do it. If she was into it I did like it, didn't like if they urged me on saying how good it felt. The best was when she'd grunt just right and moan that special...."I'm taking it but it's not my favorite"...kind of moan. Those gals seemed extra horny after a short anal session and would fuck like crazy.
I loved how she would whimper and grunt as I slid it in real slow, I get all the way in then start to pull out really slow for that second pump. Her reactions were what made it hot for me. I'd giver her 9 to 10 slow full pumps then pull out, her saying....FUCK !... drove me nuts.
Or if she was tolerating it I'd go to town pumping, I could tell if she really wanted me to stop or not.
The conquest was the best part.