Anal with your bull

I always told my husband he was a pervert for trying to finger or get his penis in my ass or to cum in my mouth. I never did either of those things for him. Then, I had my first Bull in a hotel room while my husband watched us. Fucking a Bull is so much different than a casual fuck or having my husband. I sucked the Bull's cock with him being very demanding and holding my hair and I never thought about not swallowing his load. Later that night he was inside me and he told me he was going to fuck my ass and I never said no, I wanted it, and he got the lube and fucked my virgin ass right in front of hubby.

I have not ever told a Bull no, when I meet a Bull they can do anything they want to me, that is why they are bulls.
Very similar in our marriage. The Wife would never allow me to finger her ass and whenever she blew me it was reluctant, rare and very brief. Like your husband, I sat in a chair and watched as he stood next to me and put a pillow on the floor. My Wife knowing instinctively to get on her knees and suck his cock, which of course she did - alarmingly eagerly and to completion.
He didn’t take her ass until the next night when again with me sitting there watching, he lubed her up and slowly did her ass. He had the peculiar fetish that with every thrust he’d bark out “where’s my cock” and my Wife would have say “in my ass” even though it was difficult for her because she was gasping and clutching the bedsheets. This went on for each thrust and probably lasted 15 minutes.
I no longer go with them but I do know she’s become an anal and oral expert.

Reactions: Couple4MFM
After he finished I literally ran the bathroom and cried and my but was bleeding. I will never do that ever again
Sorry for such a bad experience... I already had a dozen anal virgins that were very reluctant to give up their cherry. But, you need to lick it first, apply a lot of lube and not just outside but also inside and then go very easy. Slowly in and keep still until that butthole relaxes. Easy after that !

Reactions: Couple4MFM
We do mfm with a guy we know it's not cuckold at all its just some hot relaxing sexy fun with him. Been doing it at least once a month for about 4 years.
First times were awkward and scary as hell with a lot of regrets and apologies between me and her.
Wife swallowed no problem when we were dating but got way less frequent as 20+ married years went by. I did her butt 3 times ever and it didn't go well...all good. Before I was married I dated some girls that would not do anal, other girls liked it. Most would swallow a few wouldn't.
I'd say 5th or 6th time with our mfm friend we're getting comfy with what we're doing but still strange but fun. Wife is laying next to him playing with his (much bigger than mine) dick. She's licking it, getting a little further in each time, soon she got her hand pumping his shaft while about half was in her mouth. He warns she needs to stop, in the past she'd pull off and he'd calm down. This time she just kept going, he says is gonna cum, she holds his dick and swallowed it all, I'm like WTF???
Few more visits with him, we'd each done her once, was typical, we'd lay there kissing and chatting till he was hard again. 2nd round he's doing her from behind, he reaches for the lube, says he's gonna try to slide into her butt. She doesn't move or say a thing. He lubed her butt and his dick, slowly and I mean slowly starts to slide it in. Looked like her eyes were gonna pop out. He went so friggin slow but soon was all the way in, wife didn't say anything. He starts slow full pumps and she's grunting like I've never herd. He pulled out a cpl of times and she'd take a deep breath. I'd say 8 or 9 minutes and he's unloading in her butt...another WTF ? moment.
Since we've started this sexy fun with him she has a much different outlook about sex, I get head while we drive, watch TV, she swallowed my load in dressing room at Kohls once. He's fucked her butt quite a few times now, I have too