Anal with your bull

If she's never done anal before she either needs a very patient experienced guy who will take his time and use lots of lube or better still to practise with toys first, that way she can start small and work up to larger. I'd recommend an inflatable butt plug - she can pump it up as much as is comfortable and then just go a little further each time.
If you do it right anal can be great and then she can be ready for that bull to take her ass.
Lynn xx
Lynn, I absolutely agree. I confess, right up front, I am a butt man. Believe it or not, I've been attracted to nice little butts since I was a boy. Fortunately for me, my high school girlfriend, with whom we took each other's cherries, was pretty kinky and would let me kiss on her perfect little bottom. At first, I was pretty clumsy and cautious but pretty soon I incorporated playing with her tight virginal little back door into all of our play and included rimming her in all of the oral attention she got which was a lot and which she loved. Eventually, with patience, lube, and love, I took her second cherry. From that point forward, I incorporated anal play into all of my love-making, with all of my lovers. I very quickly discovered that with a little prep and patience, almost everyone was ammenable to getting poked from behind...even though only one of them had ever tried it before...and all of them loved it. I'm convinced that it was because I was patient, I prepped them properly with fingers, tongue, and sometimes toys, and I didn't try and rush it. The reward, they all discovered something new that they loved but were previously hesitant to try.

Interestingly, several got to the point where they would regularly request that I poke them in the arse. Also, I had one married friend who had tried it with her husband previously and it was a bad experience. I worked on her and ultimately, she tried it with me...and absolutely loved it. She liked it so much she decided to try it again with her husband...and it was horrible. Not because he was bigger or anything but because he didn't care to get her ready for it.

Oh, and guys, please please please make sure your fingernails are cut short, that they are blunt, they are clean, and you don't have any jagged callouses or cuticles. The interior of your babes bottom is very sensitive and easily scratched. Do so and you are unlikely to get full access or invited back.

Lynn, I absolutely agree. I confess, right up front, I am a butt man. Believe it or not, I've been attracted to nice little butts since I was a boy. Fortunately for me, my high school girlfriend, with whom we took each other's cherries, was pretty kinky and would let me kiss on her perfect little bottom. At first, I was pretty clumsy and cautious but pretty soon I incorporated playing with her tight virginal little back door into all of our play and included rimming her in all of the oral attention she got which was a lot and which she loved. Eventually, with patience, lube, and love, I took her second cherry. From that point forward, I incorporated anal play into all of my love-making, with all of my lovers. I very quickly discovered that with a little prep and patience, almost everyone was ammenable to getting poked from behind...even though only one of them had ever tried it before...and all of them loved it. I'm convinced that it was because I was patient, I prepped them properly with fingers, tongue, and sometimes toys, and I didn't try and rush it. The reward, they all discovered something new that they loved but were previously hesitant to try.

Interestingly, several got to the point where they would regularly request that I poke them in the arse. Also, I had one married friend who had tried it with her husband previously and it was a bad experience. I worked on her and ultimately, she tried it with me...and absolutely loved it. She liked it so much she decided to try it again with her husband...and it was horrible. Not because he was bigger or anything but because he didn't care to get her ready for it.

Oh, and guys, please please please make sure your fingernails are cut short, that they are blunt, they are clean, and you don't have any jagged callouses or cuticles. The interior of your babes bottom is very sensitive and easily scratched. Do so and you are unlikely to get full access or invited back.
I have to agree. Ok not every woman is going to be keen on anal but I do think there are probably a lot out there who think they don't like it because of a first bad experience where some guy tried to ram his cock straight up their ass. Patience is a virtue at least when a woman isn't used to it!
And the other thing to mention is that if you have anal regularly it does get a lot easier. But if you then don't have it for a while, you need to start out slowly again xx

I don't let him do anything. He takes me however he wants, including my tight ass.
Exactly - if he's your bull he gets to fuck you how HE wants so if he wants your ass, he takes it. That's why he's the bull rather than a lover.
I think a lot of people on here use the term bull for any other guy who is fucking the wife and that's ok, we all use these terms subjectively. But to me a bull is different to some other guy I have sex with. My bull is someone who I am submissive to, who will use me as he wishes xx

• Love
Reactions: harrycurtis
Exactly - if he's your bull he gets to fuck you how HE wants so if he wants your ass, he takes it. That's why he's the bull rather than a lover.
I think a lot of people on here use the term bull for any other guy who is fucking the wife and that's ok, we all use these terms subjectively. But to me a bull is different to some other guy I have sex with. My bull is someone who I am submissive to, who will use me as he wishes xx
Interesting interpretation. I had always considered it as you had described, the guy that is having sex with the wife. Never considered another level of stratification. It would be interesting to see how many others view the relationships as you do.

Interesting interpretation. I had always considered it as you had described, the guy that is having sex with the wife. Never considered another level of stratification. It would be interesting to see how many others view the relationships as you do.
To be honest, you'll probably get as many different interpretations as there are people on here. Everyone plays in their own way so labels to some extent don't mean very much. It's probably more accurate to say there are lifestyles rather than a single lifestyle that applies to everyone x

How often do you let your bull fuck your ass?

I always told my husband he was a pervert for trying to finger or get his penis in my ass or to cum in my mouth. I never did either of those things for him. Then, I had my first Bull in a hotel room while my husband watched us. Fucking a Bull is so much different than a casual fuck or having my husband. I sucked the Bull's cock with him being very demanding and holding my hair and I never thought about not swallowing his load. Later that night he was inside me and he told me he was going to fuck my ass and I never said no, I wanted it, and he got the lube and fucked my virgin ass right in front of hubby.

I have not ever told a Bull no, when I meet a Bull they can do anything they want to me, that is why they are bulls.

Reactions: Sam Leone