Anal

As far I know 1, me 20-30 years ago, neither of us enjoyed it. Anal is off limits, yeah a guy can touch her anus, but that's about as far as it goes, she's really not submissive and will let a partner now when he's gone too far. I've tried to rim her but she stops me.

I tired once but the guy was way too big, I am open to try again with the following criteria: small, dick, plenty of lube, condom

Only one, me. In our first few times bringing in another guy I fucked her ass in a DP but we didn't let the other guy in there. We had the idea we would save her ass for me. We both know, however, that the next time we play she's getting her ass shared.

I love anal...I love DP, can't have DP without anal! Most guys won't do it though even when they know I like it. Others get in a hurry and don't do it properly.
That's why I like hubby to come along for threesomes sometimes, so I can have the DP.

Mrs HW

View attachment 367197
I will first position you lying well on your man his cock in your pussy, i come behind you make you bend well to the front and ass up for better angle i oil my shaft with argan moroccan oil then take my cock from the balls and slowly push it inside your northern tight hot rosebud you’re really tight ! Ohh my goodness i love your hot tunnel you stop me with your right hand but i keep pushing untill the knob is in then I let You do the rest by pushing back to get you used to my meat .untill your sphincter is like a ring clapping my cock making your hole sloppy. just your thin wall of your rectum separating my rod and your cuck ...:)

• Love
Reactions: Naughty