Anal

I’ve fucked my hot wife in her ass since we were dating. A few years ago I watched a friend of mine fuck her ass. It was so hot for all of us

I have a HW now that can only cum with a larger cock in her ass. So I come over while they are both asleep, (I have a key and their dogs know me) I wake her up and mount her. Hubby usually lays and watches or goes to work. She insists on me going deep and ejaculating while she masturbates. I feel her contractions in her rectum when she cums and she squirts a little. According to them, I'm the only one that can go deep and bring her to orgasm....and she cums HARD!! Anal hits spots and nerves that vaginal sex cannot. Work into it. She will find her orgasms are REALLY strong with a large bull dick in her ass.

Lynn has had a lot of men in her ass. She loves anal so if she's with a guy and he wants it, she lets him have her ass. If she's got a date or going on the pull she always makes sure to douch her ass first so she's nice and clean as she likes to take it bare..
Does she find that many guys who will attempt it?? I rarely find guys who seem interested and nearly nobody does it with me.

Mrs Hotwife

Reactions: robertrobinson
Does she find that many guys who will attempt it?? I rarely find guys who seem interested and nearly nobody does it with me.

Mrs Hotwife
I'm very surprised by that - I'd have thought you'd have guys lining up! For your ass I mean - I know you have no problems finding guys from your posts on here.
I don't know if it's a UK thing but I've found it to be the opposite - lots of guys love the idea of anal but often their wives or gfs aren't keen.
Lynn xx

Reactions: EgyBull
I'm very surprised by that - I'd have thought you'd have guys lining up! For your ass I mean - I know you have no problems finding guys from your posts on here.
I don't know if it's a UK thing but I've found it to be the opposite - lots of guys love the idea of anal but often their wives or gfs aren't keen.
Lynn xx
I don't know why that happens. I don't really push it on first dates either though and most guys would be very shy about approaching the subject, even though my profile on the sites I use to meet them indicates my preference.

Mrs Hotwife

I don't know why that happens. I don't really push it on first dates either though and most guys would be very shy about approaching the subject, even though my profile on the sites I use to meet them indicates my preference.

Mrs Hotwife
Maybe they just can't resist your pussy for long enough!
I have no qualms telling a guy my ass is available if he wants it - he can only say no! But I admit I haven't always been so confident xx

Maybe they just can't resist your pussy for long enough!
I have no qualms telling a guy my ass is available if he wants it - he can only say no! But I admit I haven't always been so confident xx
I do think that's the story. Guys want to fuck me and don't want to waste cum from blow jobs or anal. When I was in high school I was exclusively anal and oral for a long time, this for a number of reasons.

Mrs Hotwife

Reactions: Househusband
My present wife will not do anal with me but she did say she has tried it with one of her FBs but didn't like it very much. My exwife and exgf used to love it, but it helps if your anus is cute lol

Attachments

• File 00405.jpg
    File 00405.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 35
  • File 00071.jpg
    File 00071.jpg
    360.8 KB · Views: 26
  • file002095.jpg
    file002095.jpg
    354.9 KB · Views: 33