Ankle Bracelets

ProstituteWife

May 26, 2017
As you know, my wife is not into being a Hot Wife, but I have loved ankle bracelets on a woman long before I even knew that there was some sort of connotation to a lady wearing them. My wife, she loves them as well, and was thrilled to find out not only do I allow her to wear them, I want her too. Sadly her first husband was short and forbid her to wear high heels because she would be taller than him, or ankle bracelets, or really any short dresses or skirts either! He did not even allow her to decorate her own home, but that is a story unto itself.

I am pretty sure she does not know that wearing ankle bracelets has a meaning behind it, or could have at least. I have seen people at weddings and church wearing them, so I am not 100% sold on the idea that when a woman places one around her ankle, she is advertising her hot wife status.

I guess my question is, how many ladies here do wear them regularly for that sort of announcement?

My wife gets a lot of looks, or did back when we went on dates a lot (we lost our baby sitter so now we are at home most of the time). I loved it, wondering what was going through the guys mind as they sat at the bar, staring at her legs, toying with her shoes, wondering if she is as sweet an innocent as she looks, or is looking for a potential date.

For what it is worth, my wife always wears them on her left ankle, just as her wedding band graces her left ring finger. She was told single woman should wear them on their right ankle, but I am not sure of how much stock to put in that either.

Reactions: sloppy2nds
I have seen your photos and can attest to that. I prefer the high heels over boots, but love you in black stockings! yep, no need for an ankle bracelet, though I love the fact that it makes other guys wonder if my non-hot-wife is or not!

my understanding
anklet left leg means hubby doesn't know
anklet right ankle hubby knows
worn outside stockings and tights means bareback
worn barelegged means bareback
although this can be misconstrued in summer months and no one yet has given any advice on this, Sammy wears charm to try to make it clear she is bareback

Reactions: sloppy2nds
I think most people don't have any idea what the meaning of ankle bracelets are. For times when we are out of town and want to find a playmate I got my wife a couple of very sheer sexy tops that say "My Husband Likes To Share" on the back, it has never failed :D