Anklet Chains

Has anyones wife been approached because they were wearing an anklet chain ?
Supposed to be sign that they are available ?

For us, it really depends on the venue we are at if it is noticed or identified. My wife has several and has collected them over the years. Her primary anklet is an MMF charm anklet, and many people seem to recognize it. It has other charms she can attach as well.

Although this is her first and most basic anklet from 12 years ago, it still attracts the most attention for her and is the one she wears most often. In a dress or pair of tight shorts, it really shows.

IMG-0973.JPG
No it will all be new to us. The fantasy is to both kneel in front of a bull and use our tongues/mouths on the head and shaft of his cock and on his balls.

Based upon the Bulls we have been with, most will not have any issue with this activity. in our experience, having a cuck worship the bull cock with his wife is something the Bull enjoys. We have done this many times with different men over the years and have not had any complaints.

She recently purchased her first. It doesn't have obvious symbols, just decorative - but we're both also curious if she'll be approached. She enjoys it and wears it almost daily, including to work.
In Europe an anklet is simply another piece of jewellery and would only signify availability if you put a particular charm on
Never seen anyone with QoS or HotWife related charms
Most women would not wear them for fear of being Slut Shamed by other women

She recently purchased her first. It doesn't have obvious symbols, just decorative - but we're both also curious if she'll be approached. She enjoys it and wears it almost daily, including to work.

My wife says she thinks it gives a guy confirmation that she is available and into another man despite having me, her husband, with her. From our experience, we have had guys approach her and ask, "So, I noticed that ankle bracelet. What are you into?" She says the other more common question she gets while out is:, "Does that impy what I think it does?" In swinger settings like cruises and clubs, guys know what it means and will often approach and ask if we are into single men.

It is more of an icebreaker for a guy since, in many clubs, single men are not approached.

For us, it really depends on the venue we are at if it is noticed or identified. My wife has several and has collected them over the years. Her primary anklet is an MMF charm anklet, and many people seem to recognize it. It has other charms she can attach as well.

Although this is her first and most basic anklet from 12 years ago, it still attracts the most attention for her and is the one she wears most often. In a dress or pair of tight shorts, it really shows.

View attachment 973053

Based upon the Bulls we have been with, most will not have any issue with this activity. in our experience, having a cuck worship the bull cock with his wife is something the Bull enjoys. We have done this many times with different men over the years and have not had any complaints.
I'd love fucking the hell out of her pussy and ass!!!!

• Love
Reactions: Couple4MFM
I love when they want to get fucked and have a caged cuckold!!!

We went on a Bliss Cruise a few years ago. One night my wife was feeling frisky and wore an Anklet with changeable charms. She put on a Key and four male symbols, with one female charm. She was wearing a thong, stiletto heels, and pasties. I was caged but wearing board shorts with flip-flops and a t-shirt.

We were surprised at how many guys approached and asked what the key meant. Instead of explaining, my wife would reach over, unbutton my shorts, and pull out my caged cock. She would explain, "the girl is me, and the four men are guys who have nice big, hard penises to give me. The key is my husband." I remained caged that entire night.

We went on a Bliss Cruise a few years ago. One night my wife was feeling frisky and wore an Anklet with changeable charms. She put on a Key and four male symbols, with one female charm. She was wearing a thong, stiletto heels, and pasties. I was caged but wearing board shorts with flip-flops and a t-shirt.

We were surprised at how many guys approached and asked what the key meant. Instead of explaining, my wife would reach over, unbutton my shorts, and pull out my caged cock. She would explain, "the girl is me, and the four men are guys who have nice big, hard penises to give me. The key is my husband." I remained caged that entire night.
Did she get four cocks in her and did you clean her after???

Did she get four cocks in her and did you clean her after???

We returned to the cabin with three guys, and I knelt beside the bed while the guys all took turns with her. We kept the cabin door open to the hallway, and in the process, two other men who walked past stopped to watch and also joined. No creampie to clean; they all wore condoms. The general consensus was that all of the guys seemed to be aroused and enjoy fucking a hotwife while her cuck knelt beside the bed, naked and caged.

We returned to the cabin with three guys, and I knelt beside the bed while the guys all took turns with her. We kept the cabin door open to the hallway, and in the process, two other men who walked past stopped to watch and also joined. No creampie to clean; they all wore condoms. The general consensus was that all of the guys seemed to be aroused and enjoy fucking a hotwife while her cuck knelt beside the bed, naked and caged.
Did your wife want the condoms, or the guys???

Too bad for you, nothing to clean up!!!

I enjoy cleaning up after, but playing safe during some events is best.

Several times, we went to a private gangbang club, where they hosted monthly parties. All participants are screened and must be tested multiple times before being eligible to receive an invite.

They have ten single beds in two rows about eight feet apart in one large room. The husbands of the invited ladies sit in a chair beside their wife's bed during play. This is to keep any potential conflicts to a minimum. They invite ten women and strive to have 80 to 100 single men at each event. There is no bar, and they have a social hour from 9-10 PM that is dress to impress. At 10, the guys are ushered out to a changing room, and the ladies prepare. At 10:15, the guys are brought back in and are free to go from bed to bed as they choose. The play ends at 2 AM, and the club closes its doors at 3. Husbands are required to remain fully clothed the entire time. Condoms are not permitted to be used; it is all bareback. Women are urged and encouraged to do a colonic before the event.

There are no rules otherwise, and anything goes. They do provide towels and wet wipes at each bed. Cock rings are common, but we have been told that many guys use Alprostadil shots, but we haven't seen them used. But, it is pretty common knowledge guys use them before to maintain erections as long as possible.

There is always a lot of cum, and all the ladies take loads in their mouth, pussy, and anus over the course of the night. The guys donate $175 for each event, and the ladies get in free. The fees over the costs of the location. Men must be referred by a couple and must wait six months once approved to receive an invite. Any no-show once an invite is confirmed and the person, male or female, is removed from the club list. We have been to four of these in about three years, and they are always fun for my wife. We get a hotel about six miles away, and I get the clean-up job when we get into our room. She has always been too tired and worn out to invite anyone to our hotel afterward.