Anklet in public

Well I see by your anklet and your tattoo that you are a big black cock queen but I hope you don't limit yourself to black cocks!!! You have a very hot little body and super stiff nipples!!!!

Most women wear an anklet as a simple piece of jewelry, without meaning, or perhaps it makes them feel sexy. ;)

Wearing my "HW" anklet at a Texas wedding

1665503951079.png

"HW" Anklet in the big box Lowe's hardware store while waiting in line

1665504670063.png

"HW" anklet in COSTCO

1665504781396.png

"HW" anklet at the grocery store

1665504917618.png

Last edited:
Most women wear an anklet as a simple piece of jewelry, without meaning, or perhaps it makes them feel sexy. When I wear any of my obvious "Hotwife" type anklets then I'm wearing it seeking to meet a guy to pick me up. If a guy who I don't care for approaches me, then I just say "thank you" if they compliment me on my anklet or have some simple response if they ask about it's meaning. If a hot guy asks about it, I tell them exactly what "HW" means or I affirm the "Hotwife" status if I'm wearing an anklet that spells it out. I've been approached several times about it, but only once did I meet a guy at the grocery store who I accepted a date with. He got laid for his efforts later that night ;)

Wearing my "HW" anklet at a Texas wedding

View attachment 1002733

"HW" Anklet in the big box Lowe's hardware store while waiting in line

View attachment 1002763

"HW" anklet in COSTCO

View attachment 1002771

"HW" anklet at the grocery store

View attachment 1002773
Oh you gorgeous little slut, with that body I'm surprise guys ever make it to looking down at your ankles!!! But if you dangled it out there then any opening for conversation would have to be used!!! If that led to seeing more of your body or having you suck or fuck them then a guy has to go for the chance for your hot holes!!!!

Reactions: Hwcouple702
I have a Question. As mentioned above Hotwifecouple 702 - Unless there is a Ace of Spades , HW oe even a Pineapple that indicates this LS Its hard for anyone to really notice or be sure of. Anyone got any ohter other symbols or letters to look to buy so its a indication?