Anonymous c2c?

Who has tried or enjoys going live on cam with a stranger/strangers ..? I have been on cam live with another woman ,man and a couple never showing any pics while my husband watches and love to watch him on cam with a or couple. Are there many others who like to do the same.??
Yes I do I love it!!
Have done it with couples and females

It’s too naughty I think

What platform do you use for it?

Reactions: toolman2c
Who has tried or enjoys going live on cam with a stranger/strangers ..? I have been on cam live with another woman ,man and a couple never showing any pics while my husband watches and love to watch him on cam with a or couple. Are there many others who like to do the same.??
We have did cam to cam with another couple, I the female half was a bit hesitant to do it or show my face but watching the other couple and my man licking me and getting me hot it didn’t take long before I lost all my concerns or inhibitions and was spread wide and doing full on sex with my man on cam, as we progressed with this same couple we would make requests of each other what we wanted to see, we even went so far as to invite a male friend to join us! In time this cam to cam led us to meeting up with this couple and attending some parties they hosted. At the parties they would have a special room called cam room where they would have live cam sex up on line for others to view. We only played once in that room which was hot in a way but we always were cautious or worried as to who might be viewing. That was a few years ago, it it was exciting at the time.

Married couple here who love to play on cam live with no faces shown on ...,Tele or wherever you like😈

I love doing this. I was masturbating on cam with another man's wife for a while. It was INCREDIBLY hot.

Reactions: Mankshole