Anonymous Creampie in Crowded Club or Concert

Romey

Male
Ladies, I'd love to read your accounts of dancing or backing into a guy turning into fucking and a creampie with hundreds of people around you oblivious to it. Did you stay on touch?

Reactions: sharing_my_gf
My ex-wife would always wear a short miniskirt to the clubs. She would grind her tight ass and bare pussy on them. She always started with letting them finger her. It never took long after that for one of the guys to pull his hard cock out and slide it into her wet pussy and fuck her on the dance floor. Once they unloaded in the other guy would take their place in her cum filled pussy usually doggy style.

One night she had at least 20 guys take their place in her pussy. They just kept rotating in and fucking her. When she got home I got to fuck her well used cum drenched pussy.

My ex-wife would always wear a short miniskirt to the clubs. She would grind her tight ass and bare pussy on them. She always started with letting them finger her. It never took long after that for one of the guys to pull his hard cock out and slide it into her wet pussy and fuck her on the dance floor. Once they unloaded in the other guy would take their place in her cum filled pussy usually doggy style.

One night she had at least 20 guys take their place in her pussy. They just kept rotating in and fucking her. When she got home I got to fuck her well used cum drenched pussy.
I had a girlfriend who was fucking a guy in front of me without me knowing at a club. The bar, where she was sitting on a stool, level was black lit so making figures was hard. I started yelling to get out while grabbing her arm. She responded, " I wouldn't do that now if I were you. I look behind her and some big shadow was right up against her. She didn't say anything for 20 seconds carrying a concentrated look on her face. At which point she reaches back, kisses the stranger in the cheek, and walks out with me.

I had a girlfriend who was fucking a guy in front of me without me knowing at a club. The bar, where she was sitting on a stool, level was black lit so making figures was hard. I started yelling to get out while grabbing her arm. She responded, " I wouldn't do that now if I were you. I look behind her and some big shadow was right up against her. She didn't say anything for 20 seconds carrying a concentrated look on her face. At which point she reaches back, kisses the stranger in the cheek, and walks out with me.
Well damn! Nice lil story

Reactions: Romey