Answering the Door in a Towel

What were you like before her change?
I always respected her opinion and points of view on everything from decisions we had to make, to academic questions, to everyday stuff. I'm still the same person who runs businesses and manages people. But, with her I don't have to be that person.

What were you like before her change?
I think I know what you may be asking. I was her only frame of reference for love and love making. I was her one and only. She was my one and only as well. I'm older, not young anymore, and aren't as well endowed, not that I ever was, but was bigger and better at one time. Now, she has experience where I don't. I don't now another pussy, but she has had another dick and she likes the difference and it has changed her more than anything has changed me. Does that make sense? I hope I answered the question.

Reactions: NeedaDomInMI
Do whatever she wants without question regardless of how humiliating it is.
There is no such thing as a typical cuckold. Technically a cuckold is someone whose wife is having an affair. On this board they would technically be willing or consenting cuckolds. However that is the only thing that is typical of the cuckolded men on this board. They are consenting to it. Some may be submissive some may not. Some may participate some may not. Some take an active part and some don't. To paint all these guys with a broad brush is completely inaccurate. Each relationship is different.

Reactions: zekethegeek
I was asked earlier today for a story that happened to us and thought of this little yarn.

When at our apartment, my wife and I that is, I was making dinner and she was taking a bath. I got my wife a glass of wine to enjoy while bathing as there was a knock at the door. We weren't expecting her lover for another hour so did not know who it could be. Olivia got out of the tub bare naked and grabbed a towel off the towel rack. I dared her to "go answer the door in nothing but a towel," thinking she would wrap it around her body. Instead, she wrapped it around her wet hair only and walked off to answer the door wear I got nothing but that towel around her head. She looked through the peephole and said, "he's here early." She answered the door in all her glory as he was surprised to see her naked at the door. As soon as the door closed, they got to their business making mad passionate love as she jumped on to him and he carried her to the bedroom, quickly acknowledging me and her saying, "let us know when dinner is ready," then closing the door on me where I heard screams of lust for the next hour. Suffice to say, they got served dinner in bed. After doing the dishes, I took my leave of them and went home to our house.
Awesome stoey! More please

There is no such thing as a typical cuckold. Technically a cuckold is someone whose wife is having an affair. On this board they would technically be willing or consenting cuckolds. However that is the only thing that is typical of the cuckolded men on this board. They are consenting to it. Some may be submissive some may not. Some may participate some may not. Some take an active part and some don't. To paint all these guys with a broad brush is completely inaccurate. Each relationship is different.
So true. It's a true spectrum and I think In many cases it changes. I'm a pretty experienced cuck and there is little my wife hasn't tried on me. I think that's why I like to message couples new to it and watch them grow in their particular intrests.It's satisifing giving them advice or wisdom on the lifestyle.