Answering the Door in a Towel

zekethegeek

Couple
Gold
I was asked earlier today for a story that happened to us and thought of this little yarn.

When at our apartment, my wife and I that is, I was making dinner and she was taking a bath. I got my wife a glass of wine to enjoy while bathing as there was a knock at the door. We weren't expecting her lover for another hour so did not know who it could be. Olivia got out of the tub bare naked and grabbed a towel off the towel rack. I dared her to "go answer the door in nothing but a towel," thinking she would wrap it around her body. Instead, she wrapped it around her wet hair only and walked off to answer the door wear I got nothing but that towel around her head. She looked through the peephole and said, "he's here early." She answered the door in all her glory as he was surprised to see her naked at the door. As soon as the door closed, they got to their business making mad passionate love as she jumped on to him and he carried her to the bedroom, quickly acknowledging me and her saying, "let us know when dinner is ready," then closing the door on me where I heard screams of lust for the next hour. Suffice to say, they got served dinner in bed. After doing the dishes, I took my leave of them and went home to our house.

I was asked earlier today for a story that happened to us and thought of this little yarn.

When at our apartment, my wife and I that is, I was making dinner and she was taking a bath. I got my wife a glass of wine to enjoy while bathing as there was a knock at the door. We weren't expecting her lover for another hour so did not know who it could be. Olivia got out of the tub bare naked and grabbed a towel off the towel rack. I dared her to "go answer the door in nothing but a towel," thinking she would wrap it around her body. Instead, she wrapped it around her wet hair only and walked off to answer the door wear I got nothing but that towel around her head. She looked through the peephole and said, "he's here early." She answered the door in all her glory as he was surprised to see her naked at the door. As soon as the door closed, they got to their business making mad passionate love as she jumped on to him and he carried her to the bedroom, quickly acknowledging me and her saying, "let us know when dinner is ready," then closing the door on me where I heard screams of lust for the next hour. Suffice to say, they got served dinner in bed. After doing the dishes, I took my leave of them and went home to our house.
And you find that fulfilling?

• Love
Reactions: WilliamFassel
Lol, you asked for a story. I had that one in my head just kind of waiting to be typed here.

Fulfilling? Yes, for Olivia. Only the dinner arrangements were changed as far as seating was concerned. It was a good night for Olivia for sure.
So long as she’s happy you love it too ? I get it. Any other ones. You can ask Olivia for her input.

Zeke, congratulations. We spoke some time ago. I am glad you and Olivia found your bull. You seem to really have gotten what you wanted.

Zeke, congratulations. We spoke some time ago. I am glad you and Olivia found your bull. You seem to really have gotten what you wanted.
HI, thanks. It has been a strange journey of hopefulness, then buyers remorse when I got what I asked for followed by acceptance, but she is happy and we are improved.

Reactions: NeedaDomInMI
I was wondering about the buyers remorse. I think you should write something up and see if you can get it stickied. A lot of guys here are pure fantasy players and it skews the dialogue on the board. An honest real life perspective would be helpful I think. This board is geared towards open dialogue and honest advice. I think that gets drowned out sometimes.

I was wondering about the buyers remorse. I think you should write something up and see if you can get it stickied. A lot of guys here are pure fantasy players and it skews the dialogue on the board. An honest real life perspective would be helpful I think. This board is geared towards open dialogue and honest advice. I think that gets drowned out sometimes.
I have to think about how I would word it. I don't want to come off as a petulant whiner. But, thanks. I'll give it some thought and figure that out how to address and what forum and thread to use.

Can you ask him directly
Yes. However, he would rather not be publicized too much given his position and profession. He is the reason why we don't video and take pics. He doesn't allow it. He doesn't even know we share on here I don't think. If he does, I don't know how much he does know about it. I'll have to feel him out on that.

Reactions: Teddy Long