Watching wife at subdivision pool

mrhotdog11

Male
Gold
My wife and I have been in the lifestyle for about 3 years now. This is how we started. So about 6 months before this story take place, the wife and I started to role play about me watching her fuck some one else, my fantasy was for her to pick up a stranger , and her to bring him back to our house, and I would watch from the closet as she fucked someone in our bed!!! She seemed to get off on our role playing sessions. So then here’s the story,
My wife and I took our 2 kids up to the neighborhood pool, we had been there for a few hours , when I saw my wife waving to me and the kids to come out. She said we had to go, because her parents were going to take our kids for the night, I could tell my wife was disappointed because she was relaxing and loved being at the pool.i said I’d take the kids home and get them ready and then take them to her parents, I’d be gone a few hours and then come back up when I was done. She gave me a kiss goodbye and thanked me for some time for herself. And off me and the kids went, leaving Katie my wife by her self !!! What could happen!!!

I went home and got the kids things, and got them ready and headed to my in laws to drop the kids off. I was running a lot later then I thought, I pulled over to text my wife I would be there in about 30 minutes and that I was sorry for being late. She then texted back if I wanted to rile play for real ?? I texted back what?? She told be that if I wanted my fantasy of seeing her fuck a stranger in our bed to come true tonight because she can make it happen !! I texted back your funny get home because you hit me turned on , she then texted back .. am serious !! If you want this to happen text me when you get home, ( the pool is literally 5 minutes away from our house) !! As I drove the rest of the way home, I was torn, I couldn’t decide what I wanted to do ., I got home and sat in the car thinking as I looked at the phone .. I finally made the decision and walked into the house straight into our walk in closet and texted my wife .. am in the closet and my wife texted back are you ready for your fantasy come true can you handle this !! I texted back yes and she said we will be home in a few get ready ..

What seemed like eternity i was in the closet with my pants off, my cock was already hard and I was thinking , i made an awful decision!! I was about to text my wife and tell her forget it, I heard the front door open and my wife laughing and a man’s voice. I heard them coming up the stairs, I heard my wife’s voice say I have to show you something in here as the door to our bedroom opened and my wife walked in, then right behind her was this man, he quickly walked up and asked what she had in mind, the man was older then I thought, I guessed my wife would have picked a younger guy, but he was at least in his 50’s my wife and I are in our early thirties!! I watched as they kissed and from the start it was passionate.. his hands quickly had my wife’s one piece swim suit around her waist and was working it off, as he sucked each nipple, my wife stepped out of her swim suit and she quickly got on her knees and slide his swimsuit down as a avg cock popped up, my wife gave a look at my direction in the closet as she licked around the head of his cock, she when slowly slowly wrapped her lips around his somewhat thick cock , and slowly slide up and down looking at me the whole time .. he then put both hands on her head and encouraged her to quicken the pace, his head was tilted up as she now was sucking his balls and sliding her hand up and down on his shaft !! He then stopped her and told her he didn’t want to come yet and that he wanted to eat her pussy first and that he wanted to fuck her . They got on the bed and I saw my wife spread her legs wide as he got between them, then I saw her legs tighten around his head and saw her body moving and realized she was cuming, my wife told him she needed his cock in her and he started fucking her missionary , then my wife got on top and started riding him and he pretty much kept at least one hand on her tits at all times !!

I had already cumed once and could believe how fast I was hard again, after riding him my wife then got on all fours and was facing me. He got behind her and started fucking her, I could tell my wife was meeting his thrusts, my wife was pushing back against him as my wife told him to fuck her deep !! I guess my wife could feel he was getting close, she looked back at him and told him to cum in her .. she then looked right at me as he started fucking her hard, my wife reached back and was tell him to fuck her harder and then she started screaming for him to cum in her .. I then saw him grab her tits ftom behind and heard him tell her he was cumming!! She then quickly tried to get more out as she sucked his cock and she was able to get some in her mouth and tits !!
She then told him to leave before her husband came home . He quickly got dressed they kissed and he was out the door !!

As soon as the front door closed I came out of the closet and started fucking my wife !! I came deep in her with only a few strokes !! We fucked all night !! The next time that happened a few months later was another cool story !! Let me know if you want to hear it !!!

Last edited:
Nice story, thanks for sharing. Once you see your wife like that there is no going back! I love it when mine just "goes for it". Glad yours was able to do that and you got to watch.

Reactions: andysmith
My wife and I have been in the lifestyle for about 3 years now. This is how we started. So about 6 months before this story take place, the wife and I started to role play about me watching her fuck some one else, my fantasy was for her to pick up a stranger , and her to bring him back to our house, and I would watch from the closet as she fucked someone in our bed!!! She seemed to get off on our role playing sessions. So then here’s the story,
My wife and I took our 2 kids up to the neighborhood pool, we had been there for a few hours , when I saw my wife waving to me and the kids to come out. She said we had to go, because her parents were going to take our kids for the night, I could tell my wife was disappointed because she was relaxing and loved being at the pool.i said I’d take the kids home and get them ready and then take them to her parents, I’d be gone a few hours and then come back up when I was done. She gave me a kiss goodbye and thanked me for some time for herself. And off me and the kids went, leaving Katie my wife by her self !!! What could happen!!!

I went home and got the kids things, and got them ready and headed to my in laws to drop the kids off. I was running a lot later then I thought, I pulled over to text my wife I would be there in about 30 minutes and that I was sorry for being late. She then texted back if I wanted to rile play for real ?? I texted back what?? She told be that if I wanted my fantasy of seeing her fuck a stranger in our bed to come true tonight because she can make it happen !! I texted back your funny get home because you hit me turned on , she then texted back .. am serious !! If you want this to happen text me when you get home, ( the pool is literally 5 minutes away from our house) !! As I drove the rest of the way home, I was torn, I couldn’t decide what I wanted to do ., I got home and sat in the car thinking as I looked at the phone .. I finally made the decision and walked into the house straight into our walk in closet and texted my wife .. am in the closet and my wife texted back are you ready for your fantasy come true can you handle this !! I texted back yes and she said we will be home in a few get ready ..

What seemed like eternity i was in the closet with my pants off, my cock was already hard and I was thinking , i made an awful decision!! I was about to text my wife and tell her forget it, I heard the front door open and my wife laughing and a man’s voice. I heard them coming up the stairs, I heard my wife’s voice say I have to show you something in here as the door to our bedroom opened and my wife walked in, then right behind her was this man, he quickly walked up and asked what she had in mind, the man was older then I thought, I guessed my wife would have picked a younger guy, but he was at least in his 50’s my wife and I are in our early thirties!! I watched as they kissed and from the start it was passionate.. his hands quickly had my wife’s one piece swim suit around her waist and was working it off, as he sucked each nipple, my wife stepped out of her swim suit and she quickly got on her knees and slide his swimsuit down as a avg cock popped up, my wife gave a look at my direction in the closet as she licked around the head of his cock, she when slowly slowly wrapped her lips around his somewhat thick cock , and slowly slide up and down looking at me the whole time .. he then put both hands on her head and encouraged her to quicken the pace, his head was tilted up as she now was sucking his balls and sliding her hand up and down on his shaft !! He then stopped her and told her he didn’t want to come yet and that he wanted to eat her pussy first and that he wanted to fuck her . They got on the bed and I saw my wife spread her legs wide as he got between them, then I saw her legs tighten around his head and saw her body moving and realized she was cuming, my wife told him she needed his cock in her and he started fucking her missionary , then my wife got on top and started riding him and he pretty much kept at least one hand on her tits at all times !!

I had already cumed once and could believe how fast I was hard again, after riding him my wife then got on all fours and was facing me. He got behind her and started fucking her, I could tell my wife was meeting his thrusts, my wife was pushing back against him as my wife told him to fuck her deep !! I guess my wife could feel he was getting close, she looked back at him and told him to cum in her .. she then looked right at me as he started fucking her hard, my wife reached back and was tell him to fuck her harder and then she started screaming for him to cum in her .. I then saw him grab her tits ftom behind and heard him tell her he was cumming!! She then quickly tried to get more out as she sucked his cock and she was able to get some in her mouth and tits !!
She then told him to leave before her husband came home . He quickly got dressed they kissed and he was out the door !!

As soon as the front door closed I came out of the closet and started fucking my wife !! I came deep in her with only a few strokes !! We fucked all night !! The next night was another cool story !! Let me know if you want to hear it !!!

Very hot stuff - got my cock stiff and i jacked my cock all the way thru your story. you are one luck husband.

I guess it was at least 4 or 5 months after the pool guy, I watched my wife fuck her 2 guy. My oldest son had carnival day at his school. So we all went to the school carnival, and my wife’s ( katie) parents came with us. After a couple of hours my youngest was acting up and my in laws said they would take the kids to there house for the night, because my wife and I were helping out at some of the carnival games.
Our house is probably about 15 minutes from the school. My wife was working one of the games, she saw me and waved me over to her game, she told me I should probably go home and let our dog out, because there was still a few hours left at the carnival, she said she would call me to come pick her up when it was over, I was so happy I didn’t have to stay and I quickly kissed her goodbye and headed home ..
I had been home about 30 minutes when I got a text from her it said she was getting a ride home .. I texted back are you getting a ride from sue and bob our are next door nieghbors who was up there working with her. She texted back no that she was getting a ride from Joe, she was cleaning with him after it was over. Jim was a good looking guy , he is a girl in my sons classes Dad, he was one of the younger Dads, he was newly divorced and I’d heard my wife and other moms talking about him once or twice !! I texted back ok I’ll see you later. I truly didn’t think anything of it, I never dreamed she would do something like last time at the pool with someone we knew and saw all the time. Well I thought wrong !! I was sitting outside with a beer waiting for Katie when I got a text that readed .. get in the closet .. I’ll be home soon !! I just stared at the screen for a couple of minutes rereading what I had just read and quickly headed up to the closet. I got in and quickly removed my pants and waited.
I was probably in the closet for 5 or so minutes, but I felt like forever, then I heard the front door open. I heard my wife call my name a few times, I thought for a second maybe something happened and he wasn’t coming in. Then I heard my wife tell Joe well I guess my husband it’s home. Then I heard my wife say there’s something I need to show you up here, I heard joe, asked what she wanted to show him. She then said come up and find out as she said it she open the closet door and kissed me and quickly gave my cock a few strokes, then quickly again called to him from the doorway. As he finally into the room, he again asked what she was going to show him.
My wife walked over to the end of the bed which was right in front of me, she bent over and looked behind her, which was right at me, are eyes were locked togather as she slowly started pulling up her skirt up over her plump ass that was wearing a G string. She then put her ass in the air and buried her face in the bed as to offering herself to him. He quickly got behind her and slowly slide her G String down her legs as my wife speared her legs for him as she gave him more access to her pussy and he started to lick her pussy, as he licked, he was taking his pants off. From my angle which was straight behind them, i watched as he stood up behind my wife and run his fingers slowly slide his fingers in and out of my wife’s pussy . I could hear her moan and she started begging for him to fuck her, then I saw his hips start moving and he was fucking her, she stated screaming and moaning and telling him how she had never had such a huge cock in her .. it wasn’t to long before he told my wife he was getting close and that he want to cum on her big tits. She quickly turned around, her blouse was open and her bra was pushed up over her tits and he probably had slide his hands over them as he fucked get from behind. As my wife turned around and as I got a side view for the first time of his massive cock, my wife looked right at me as she took as much as you could, her headed bobbed up and down and his cock, he said he was almost there and started rubbing his cock between my wife’s tits, I could til he was close because he was moving his cock faster and faster between them, until I heard him moan and I saw my wife jerking his huge cock and load after load found my wife’s tits my wife wasn’t looking at me anymore. It was like she was hypnotized by his huge cock !!! I could tell my wife was getting off on being cummed on like that . I never ever cummed on her tits like that ever. He quickly got dressed and lefted.

It seemed like forever for the front door to close and I was out of the closet, I quickly got on the bed and my wife got on top and started riding me, she then put her hands on her tit, and she then held her tits as she told me to suck her nipples as I started moving from one nipple to the other I suck each one, I could taste his cum . As I sucked I felt my wife orgasm and realize she was getting off by me sucking his cum off her tits !! Again we fucked all night .. if you want another story let me know .. the next one was the one turned us into swingers togather and it was by accident it happened!! And it was about 6 or 8 months after this one happened!!

I guess it was at least 4 or 5 months after the pool guy, I watched my wife fuck her 2 guy. My oldest son had carnival day at his school. So we all went to the school carnival, and my wife’s ( katie) parents came with us. After a couple of hours my youngest was acting up and my in laws said they would take the kids to there house for the night, because my wife and I were helping out at some of the carnival games.
Our house is probably about 15 minutes from the school. My wife was working one of the games, she saw me and waved me over to her game, she told me I should probably go home and let our dog out, because there was still a few hours left at the carnival, she said she would call me to come pick her up when it was over, I was so happy I didn’t have to stay and I quickly kissed her goodbye and headed home ..
I had been home about 30 minutes when I got a text from her it said she was getting a ride home .. I texted back are you getting a ride from sue and bob our are next door nieghbors who was up there working with her. She texted back no that she was getting a ride from Joe, she was cleaning with him after it was over. Jim was a good looking guy , he is a girl in my sons classes Dad, he was one of the younger Dads, he was newly divorced and I’d heard my wife and other moms talking about him once or twice !! I texted back ok I’ll see you later. I truly didn’t think anything of it, I never dreamed she would do something like last time at the pool with someone we knew and saw all the time. Well I thought wrong !! I was sitting outside with a beer waiting for Katie when I got a text that readed .. get in the closet .. I’ll be home soon !! I just stared at the screen for a couple of minutes rereading what I had just read and quickly headed up to the closet. I got in and quickly removed my pants and waited.
I was probably in the closet for 5 or so minutes, but I felt like forever, then I heard the front door open. I heard my wife call my name a few times, I thought for a second maybe something happened and he wasn’t coming in. Then I heard my wife tell Joe well I guess my husband it’s home. Then I heard my wife say there’s something I need to show you up here, I heard joe, asked what she wanted to show him. She then said come up and find out as she said it she open the closet door and kissed me and quickly gave my cock a few strokes, then quickly again called to him from the doorway. As he finally into the room, he again asked what she was going to show him.
My wife walked over to the end of the bed which was right in front of me, she bent over and looked behind her, which was right at me, are eyes were locked togather as she slowly started pulling up her skirt up over her plump ass that was wearing a G string. She then put her ass in the air and buried her face in the bed as to offering herself to him. He quickly got behind her and slowly slide her G String down her legs as my wife speared her legs for him as she gave him more access to her pussy and he started to lick her pussy, as he licked, he was taking his pants off. From my angle which was straight behind them, i watched as he stood up behind my wife and run his fingers slowly slide his fingers in and out of my wife’s pussy . I could hear her moan and she started begging for him to fuck her, then I saw his hips start moving and he was fucking her, she stated screaming and moaning and telling him how she had never had such a huge cock in her .. it wasn’t to long before he told my wife he was getting close and that he want to cum on her big tits. She quickly turned around, her blouse was open and her bra was pushed up over her tits and he probably had slide his hands over them as he fucked get from behind. As my wife turned around and as I got a side view for the first time of his massive cock, my wife looked right at me as she took as much as you could, her headed bobbed up and down and his cock, he said he was almost there and started rubbing his cock between my wife’s tits, I could til he was close because he was moving his cock faster and faster between them, until I heard him moan and I saw my wife jerking his huge cock and load after load found my wife’s tits my wife wasn’t looking at me anymore. It was like she was hypnotized by his huge cock !!! I could tell my wife was getting off on being cummed on like that . I never ever cummed on her tits like that ever. He quickly got dressed and lefted.

It seemed like forever for the front door to close and I was out of the closet, I quickly got on the bed and my wife got on top and started riding me, she then put her hands on her tit, and she then held her tits as she told me to suck her nipples as I started moving from one nipple to the other I suck each one, I could taste his cum . As I sucked I felt my wife orgasm and realize she was getting off by me sucking his cum off her tits !! Again we fucked all night .. if you want another story let me know .. the next one was the one turned us into swingers togather and it was by accident it happened!! And it was about 6 or 8 months after this one happened!!
Very hot! I would love to hear the next one.

I wish I lived in your neighborhood lol!!! I would love to have her sweet pussy on my fat cock

So fast forward at least 6-8 months from the last story.. my wife Katie and I had become friends with a couple from our daughters tap dance class. They were our age, had 2 kids also, Christy was the wife’s name was a runner and had a very fit body with surprisingly big tits for a runner, tony was kinda on the heavy side and way out of Christy’s league. I don’t think I’ve ever described my wife, she’s has blonde hair always in a ponytail, she has nice tits and think ass and legs, but not really fat. Am pretty avg but have a nice big cock. Not huge but enough !!

So one of the girls had a birthday lunch after a dance class at a pizza place, we got a table with tony and Christy. As the kids eat and played we had a great time with our friends. The girls disappeared to the bathroom and they both came back giggling like school girls. They both informed us that we were having a no kids night and meeting back at our house at 7 and both sets of kids were going to there grandparents house ..
Tony and Christy came over right at 7. What made this night crazy is in a million years I never expected anything to happen specially with this couple, or more importantly Tony, the other guys were both very handsome and tony was a little on the heavy side and not really handsome but he would be hung !! And Christy didn’t appear to have a wild side ( boy was I ever wrong) more on all that later !!
We just hang out in our living room, we all were getting alone great !! Laughing and drinking .. both Katie and Christy were drinking a lot of wine. The wives started talking about an out of town dance competition, Christy and Katie started talking about clothes and how they were about the same size. Katie grabbed her hand and up to our bedroom she and Christy headed ..

They had probably been upstairs in our bedroom for about 20 minutes when my wife Katie yelled down for us to bring up some drinks. I told Tony to go on up, and that I would grab the drinks and and be up. I went to the kitchen, poured a couple of glasses of wine and grabbed a couple of beers and headed upstairs, not knowing that my night was about to get really good.
As I walked into the bedroom, I started to hand out drinks. I realize that both Christie and Katie were in different states of Undress.. Come on in Tony said the girls are having a fashion show it looks like. Katie was just in a bra and panties and to my surprise Christy was topless with only some panties on. I kind of jokingly grabbed at Tony’s arm and said we probably need to go back downstairs and let the girls have some privacy. Christie started laughing and saying we all have kids we know we don’t have any p privacy and she looked right at me and smile as her big double D tits were bare and looked beautiful. What I recognized was that she had huge nipples and large areolas. My wife had full seacock breast with small nipples and small areolas. Well, if you guys don’t mind, I guess we can stay. Sure sit on the bed. The girl said we’re gonna try on some outfits and let us know which is the best when we go out of town in a few weeks..
Tony and I sat on the bed as Katie and Christie changed clothes about a dozen time, giving us both great views at our wives as they nonchalantly got naked in front of both of us. I noticed that everyone’s drinks were getting close to being empty so I excused myself and headed downstairs to get some more wine and beers for us. As I was downstairs, the phone rang and it was her dad telling us about the kids. I could hear and laughter coming from the bedroom. I had been on the phone probably about 15 minutes got the drinks and headed back upstairs.

As I walked into our bedroom, I noticed that now Katie and Christie were on the bed talking. Tony was standing up. I handed the glasses to the girls and the beer to Tony. Then I looked again, and realized that both ladies were naked sitting on the bed. I asked what was going on my wife kind of looked at me and said I was just taking a break before we try on some more clothes. Made a comment about my wife’s breast and ask her if she nurse because they looked so nice. Christy as my wife was talking, just reached up and started feeling my wife’s right tit, then she started rubbing the nipple, My wife kind of made a joke about you can keep doing that all night long. Kris then went down and took my wife’s nipple in her mouth, and then started flicking the nipple with her tongue. I watched my wife’s head fall back and she ran her fingers through Christie’s hair as Christy continued to suck each one and flick each nipple with her tongue. Then I saw and started to softly kiss each other, and then the little kisses turned into longer kisses, and then I saw some tongue play . Both ladies were exploring each other’s body. Tony walked over to the bed. He reached out and felt his wife’s big tit and then Christy told him not the be rude and he felt up my wife .. I could believe what was happening, Christy then looked at me and said he can’t leave Tim out, as I walked up to the bed, Christy reached out and take my hand and brought it to her tit, I had my whole hand full of her big tit and squeezed it a few time before she grabbed my head and guided my mouth to her nipple that i immediately took in my mouth and sucked. I guess I forget about tony and my wife, I heard my wife yell it’s so fucking huge .. I looked over to see my wife staring at this huge cock that was inches from my face as well !! I watched as my wife stretched her mouth around it and start to go up and down. Christy had my cock out and was putting a clinic on dick sucking .. I’ve never had such a great blow job in my life . As Christy got on top of me I watched as tony got behind Katie and was fucking her. Christy and tony kissed as I fucked and sucked her tits, my wife was now back to sucking Tony’s dick. We then got back with our own wives . We would take turns fucking each other wife all night .. they left the next to pick there kids up, but not before another fuck session with each others wife’s , this time Christy came to our rio And Katie fucked tony in our sons room. It really turned me own to hear Katie screaming from Tony’s cock all the way from my sons room down stairs.

After they left Katie got in the bed spreading her legs and telling me Tony came in her. And came o little on her tits too . I quickly licked her tits cleans and then buried my face in her wet pussy and then quickly fucked her and came in her too and I then got between her legs and licked her pussy with mine and his cum mixed !!

That’s how we started this crazy life style
We are not super active but we have about 5 swinger sessions!! Usually they just happen like the first time here. Our next fuck session was some what planned !!
If you would like to hear some more stories let me know !!