Watching wife masturbate

mrhotdog11

Male
Gold
Last summer I was getting ready for bed. It was a Wednesday night nothing special just put our youngest one to sleep. I heard my wife take the dog outside. Heard some noise outside, so I went to our kitchen window to look and see what our dog was barking at. When I looked out to see what the dog was barking at, it was dark so I could see clearly, my wife’s phone was facing me and I could tell she was texting with someone. I was still looking to see what the dog was barking at when a picture of a man’s large erect cock showed up on her phone. I saw my wife, bring her hands up to her shorts and I saw her take her her phone and take a picture of her shaving pussy. Then I watched as she inserted two fingers and took another picture.. a few moments later, another picture of a large cock appeared on my wife’s phone with his hand around it. Then I saw my wife lift up her shirt and take a picture of her tits. Then I watched as a few more minutes, another picture this time of a cock with cum all over it. Then I watched my wife again insert her fingers into her pussy and I saw her move her hands quickly as she was masturbating, I then noticed that she was videotaping this whole thing and she worked her fingers in and out of her pussy. She would pull her fingers out and show how wet they were to the camera and and then show her feeling her tits !! And then she sent it to him. She then started to come inside, I quickly got into bed, she came in and quickly started to initiate sex with me, but I know who she was think of .. more I found out later with me big dick !!

Attachments

• IMG_5608.jpeg
    IMG_5608.jpeg
    50.5 KB · Views: 574
Mine masturbating is an extreme turn on for me as well as her , as you can see on the dildo

Attachments

• 72508934855__49C92E80-707B-426E-A80F-0FBA06D0089C.jpeg
    72508934855__49C92E80-707B-426E-A80F-0FBA06D0089C.jpeg
    576.5 KB · Views: 479
  • 72508875300__A3A47B4E-367A-4100-9FFE-ADCB9F7F1384.jpeg
    72508875300__A3A47B4E-367A-4100-9FFE-ADCB9F7F1384.jpeg
    444.9 KB · Views: 334
  • 72508911953__F0E1A5AE-C66A-4149-915D-4D2DB565D4EE.jpeg
    72508911953__F0E1A5AE-C66A-4149-915D-4D2DB565D4EE.jpeg
    418.1 KB · Views: 365
Last summer I was getting ready for bed. It was a Wednesday night nothing special just put our youngest one to sleep. I heard my wife take the dog outside. Heard some noise outside, so I went to our kitchen window to look and see what our dog was barking at. When I looked out to see what the dog was barking at, it was dark so I could see clearly, my wife’s phone was facing me and I could tell she was texting with someone. I was still looking to see what the dog was barking at when a picture of a man’s large erect cock showed up on her phone. I saw my wife, bring her hands up to her shorts and I saw her take her her phone and take a picture of her shaving pussy. Then I watched as she inserted two fingers and took another picture.. a few moments later, another picture of a large cock appeared on my wife’s phone with his hand around it. Then I saw my wife lift up her shirt and take a picture of her tits. Then I watched as a few more minutes, another picture this time of a cock with cum all over it. Then I watched my wife again insert her fingers into her pussy and I saw her move her hands quickly as she was masturbating, I then noticed that she was videotaping this whole thing and she worked her fingers in and out of her pussy. She would pull her fingers out and show how wet they were to the camera and and then show her feeling her tits !! And then she sent it to him. She then started to come inside, I quickly got into bed, she came in and quickly started to initiate sex with me, but I know who she was think of .. more I found out later with me big dick !!
Screenshot_2024-01-09-00-13-59-516_com.miui.home.jpg

I enjoy that my wife, like all women, self pleasured while even in a relationship. I’ve kept an eye on her “toys” and notice when they’ve been moved, used. I’ve also had a recorder I used for lectures that I left on. It has a 72 hour battery. It caught the sounds of my wife self pleasuring. I was stunned with how animalistic and loud she behaved when alone.