Last Friday night, I masturbated in the wardrobe while watching my wife get fucked

My wife went out last Friday night with a few friends from her work. Of course I'm biased but she looked amazing, had on this green dress that showed off her curves, enough cleavage to catch the eye and made her legs look incredible.

She knows she has free reign to have a good time when she goes out and she's been getting more and more confident with that free pass recently. Anyway, late into the night I get a text from her telling me that her friends have gone home but not to worry because she's found some new friends. I think that's fine and get a little excited about what the prospect might be.

Later on, I get another message asking if it's okay if she brings a friend home with her. Of course I say yes. And shortly after I receive another message saying that he doesn't want me there but I'm welcome to watch from the wardrobe.

Well... fuck.

I was hard instantly. I ran upstairs faster than I ever have and I cleared a space in the wardrobe at the end of the bed for me to stand and watch.
I heard them get home and I already had my cock in my hand when they got into the bedroom. Neither of them even looked in my direction and who could blame them? They were both far too occupied with one another.

She took out his cock and jerked him off and then sucked his cock as well while he laid back. He returned the favour and I was incredibly turned on watching her writhe as he licked her pussy.

When she couldn't take much more she told him she wanted him from behind and she bent over the bed in a position that I would have a perfect view of her big tits swinging while she got pounded from behind. I got to see this guy really enjoy himself with her pussy.

Needless to say that I was the first one to cum that night. In my little hiding place in the wardrobe.

It can be such a challenge to be a proper voyeur, to remain unseen, unheard - especially when being driven mad by the sight of your wife fucking another man... very hot.

Reactions: shaved