Cuck boyfriend ruined the night

After just 2 weeks as an active Reading member, I think I had an overdose, and my fantasies have been heavily modified and adjusted in a more healthy direction 😆
Sad to hear that.:) I find the more perverted and fun my fantasies are, the broader and more open my sex life becomes. If I try something new and don't like it I don't do it again.

Last edited:
Sad to hear that.:) I find the more perverted and fun my fantasies are, the broader and more open my sex life becomes. If I try something new and don't like it I don't do it again.
I do have a partner I adore and love, and I'm not solo in this game, so step by step. It's a mind game most of all to fire up our primal instincts, and as long we both enjoy the ride, why go all the way to fast to soon?

Let's say, I am more patient after been here the last two weeks, read and understand more of the psychology behind the lifestyle.

Last edited:
I do have a partner I adore and love, and I'm not solo in this game, so step by step. It's a mind game most of all to fire up our primal instinct, and as long we both enjoy the ride, why go all the way to fast to soon?

Let's say, I am more patient after been here the last two weeks, read and understand more of the psychology behind the lifestyle.
Sounds good. AS you implied, no rush. I'm single but have a hot gf,also have a gay ,part time sweet bf. I'm satisfied and don't fuck around with others because it seems too risky and I need to know somebody and feel something for them before having sex.

Reactions: PNNP
After eight years of marriage and three kids, me and my wife decided that we were going to try to spice things up our sex life was almost not existent. So we started doing it more during the week at least two times a week, which was better than zero which had been for a long time.. We then started doing different positions, and then we started to role-play a little, Then my wife brought home a dildo, and we started role-playing like it was another person. Then she sent me this picture of her just out of the blue to me at work. We started to talk about maybe bringing in another male for her at some point, but we hadn’t done anything yet. My wife called me on a Friday and asked me if I could get the kids because her friend wanted to go out. so I picked up the kids and we went back home and I guess I put the kids to bed then I went to sleep about 11 at about one or so. My wife came into the room crying. I could tell that she had been drinking. She said that her and her girlfriend were having drinks. Her friends husband arrived also. she said they started having drinks and that around nine they decided to go back to their house. She said when they got back to her friends house they had some more drinks. My wife then started crying and said that her friend and her husband started to make out and started kissing in front of her. She said her friend told her to follow them up to the bedroom. My wife said she went up the stairs and both her friend and her husband went into the room and onto the bed. My wife said that she didn’t go right in. She waited outside, but was watching them, she saw them get undressed and then her friend kept calling my wife over saying I told you he had a huge cock my wife said she soon walked over to the bed. She said her friend took her hand and put it on her husband‘s cock. My wife said she started to move her head up and down. It’s huge shaft my wife continue to cry, telling me that her friend started to kiss her, and soon they were both licking on her husband‘s cock together . My wife started crying and said at that point her friend told her to get on and my wife said that she started to ride him and that her friend got in front of her and my wife sucked on her tits as she rode her friends husband. My wife said her friends husband took turns on both of them. I ask her where he came on her and my wife said he blew his load deep in her. That’s when I started to kiss her and told her to ride me like she rode him. She got on top of me and she was very wet and slippery and she started to bounce up and down soon I had her shirt and bra off and was sucking on her huge tits. it did not take me long for me to come deep inside her also !!! She told me that she would never do anything again without me. I had her tell me the story again and she sucked my cock until I blew in her mouth.
Awesome how big are thise beautiful breasts

Sounds good. AS you implied, no rush. I'm single but have a hot gf,also have a gay ,part time sweet bf. I'm satisfied and don't fuck around with others because it seems too risky and I need to know somebody and feel something for them before having sex.
I feel the same, even I hve had a great number of one night stands, it never gave me what I was searching for.

I feel the same, even I hve had a great number of one night stands, it never gave me what I was searching for.
I know the feeling, it's not as good as jerking off.
I know, my 1st cock was with a sweet gay friend, it really was nice because we knew each other a few years before we hooked up and dated about two years. I've sucked a few cocks since but they didn't have near the same level of intimacy, closeness, and understanding each other.

I'll definitely be taking a break from the lifestyle for at least the rest of the year, especially after last night's events. I met up with this couple via Snapchat and ended up going to their place to fuck the girlfriend in front of the boyfriend. She was 19 and he was 22, and despite me preferring older couples I couldn't resist how sexy this young lady was and went anyway. Everything starts off pretty cool....that is until the guy starts getting mad jealous that she's sucking the soul out of my dick and just playing with his instead.

It was his idea to do this, and he replied to an ad I posted on a website talking about how he wanted his girl to get blacked. While she didn't seem down for it at first, when I started flirting with her something in her changed and she was completely into the idea. While she was sucking my dick, I saw him over in the corner looking pissed and maybe even about to cry and he yelled "STOP IT!" which led to her getting frustrated. I did my best to calm him down, reminding him that he didn't need to feel bad and that he was the one who wanted this and we went back to it. When I started fucking her, I could tell her was growing angry again because her eyes were rolling in the back of her head while I was fucking her deep and making her toes curl.

It reached a breaking point when she pulled me down to kiss me while in missionary, and as we were making out while I was fucking her he completely snapped. He yelled out "WHAT THE FUCK? YOU'RE BASICALLY MAKING LOVE TO HER, MAN!" and she yelled back "SHUT UP! It was YOUR idea and I don't care if you're mad that I'm enjoying his dick right now!" He ran out of the room, and she told me she wanted to finish so we kept on fucking until we both came and then I just left. She apologized for it all, and I remember before I left I just looked at him, shook my head, and walked out the door.
Had a similar couple years ago where he got jealous and complained about sucking my cock because she wouldn’t his. I took the opportunity to tell him she was also going to swallow my cum. This really set him off.
I had to push him away so I could throat fuck her to completion. Yes, she swallowed. She then kissed him and told him she couldn’t resist before returning to straddle my lap taking my cock again.
When I was balls deep she asked her husband how my cum tasted.
The look on his face when he realized he had just tasted another man’s cum was priceless

Last edited:
Had a similar couple years ago where he got jealous and complained about sucking my cock because she wouldn’t his. I took the opportunity to tell him she was also going to swallow my cum. This really set him off.
I had to push him away so I could throat fuck her to completion. Yes, she swallowed. She then kissed him and told him she couldn’t resist before returning to straddle my lap taking my cock again.
The on his face when he realized he had just tasted another man’s cum was priceless
Great times

I guess I may be a cuck. My wife does not actively cuck me. Nor has she ever had my approval of sex outside of our marriage. But she did cheat in me very early in our marriage. I was not aware of it until her confession many years later. We are still together. So my wife has fucked other men and I have stayed and therefore accepted that she did fuck other men.
Id consider letting her be a hotwife. But I want to be aware. No cheating hiding or lying. Makes my dock hard, actually. But that trust thing. Man, once it’s gone, it’s gone !
I think is better as a fantasy !

im 56 year old white guy to me color dont mean anything its the person why would a guy try to hook his wife or girlfriend up with a guy if hese jealous asshole
You obviously aren’t very into this kink. Not that it matters at all. I do hope you’ have some kinks as kinky,peopeple are usually fun. but to some of us is like to see our women being attracted to societal taboo at the expense of her hubby. The ahi by , the poor sap, who gets to sit and watch as the wifes sucks and fucks a cock the size of a horse. That creates such an intense pain that gets twisted with sexuality. A mental S&M mind fuck !

You should've started going darker and talking to her while staring at him maybe he didn't go cry he went to jerk off of how turned on he was by being that humiliated that he will never satisfy his gf like you were at that moment.

I know that would have been me.i would love to see a real man please my wife
You like watching your girlfriend get ravished by a real alpha and listening to her make noises you never heard her make before you weak little man!... Now sit there and watch him take her soul right in front of you like a good cuck. Look at you masterbating while your girl is 8 inches deep in ecstasy.

Had a similar couple years ago where he got jealous and complained about sucking my cock because she wouldn’t his. I took the opportunity to tell him she was also going to swallow my cum. This really set him off.He might like it but he will get use too it.
The look on his face when he realized he had just tasted another man’s cum was priceless
He might not like it but he will get use too it if he wants to continue to be with her while she gets fucked.

Reminds me of the old “Jewish Redhead” amateur cuckold videos (which are great BTW). THey were around the same age (20s) and the guy has second thoughts as she is getting railed by a huge BBC. But she is in the zone and continues anyway. Worth a watch if you have never seen - primo amateur cuck spank material. Whole thing is awesome but you can hear the guy have his “second thoughts” at 4:25 … but she is way too into the huge BBC to care LOL.