Any 60-70 yo guys here?

Older guys are my weakness absolutely love old guys cocks
Love licking an older pussy as well
same here,how many times it happened when i met a older guy in the pub,shopping etc and when for whatever reason we ended up having a beer or a date later on,i hang on his lips,hypnotized,sitting next to him with wet panties ,they can ask me anything ,i,m obedient&sexy for them,and i asked myself many times why?i,ve tried to fight against it but it doesn,t work they turn me around their finger in a second

Years ago.....1978....worked at K-Mart, I was 19. About 140 employees, 35-40 working in the store at one time. It was common as hell to hook-up with a co-worker. I fucked many of the girls that I worked with.
This older guy, 62 at the time worked in the hardware section. From what the girls, young(19) or old (40-45) talked about....this guy fucked every female in the store. He lived in an apartment about 5 minutes from the store. Seems girls would visit his place before work, at lunch and after work. He was a cool guy and didn't ever say anything about the pussy he was getting but it was common knowledge at the store.