Any 60-70 yo guys here?

same here,how many times it happened when i met a older guy in the pub,shopping etc and when for whatever reason we ended up having a beer or a date later on,i hang on his lips,hypnotized,sitting next to him with wet panties ,they can ask me anything ,i,m obedient&sexy for them,and i asked myself many times why?i,ve tried to fight against it but it doesn,t work they turn me around their finger in a second
Even though you were fighting yourself I would say you did good for you, if you didn’t do it then you feel bad for a long time leading to unhappy moments.
So good for you Don’t miss similar chances.
Happy 2024

Last edited:
She is so lovely, physical fit, sexually long lasting. Your offer to me an old guy suits very well.
Who goes first you the owner or me your helper? If it is other way are you okay?
Thanks for posting her picture so I can see with big sigh of relief.
Thanks for the message: the offer is total, so in case of a meeting the priority with her is yours. On the other hand, being my wife I already fuck her regularly. So you can enjoy Anita how and as much as you want. You can fuck her every day and many times a day. One video of her

Attachments

• xvideosdownload.pro-ballando-per-144p-0-144p.mp4
    300.9 KB
Thanks for the message: the offer is total, so in case of a meeting the priority with her is yours. On the other hand, being my wife I already fuck her regularly. So you can enjoy Anita how and as much as you want. You can fuck her every day and many times a day. One video of her
Thanks for giving total control to be with Anita love making queen so all of us can have blast
I like talking dirty while fucking.
Will she like it?
Can she also talk dirty?
Where are you?

Reactions: Wannabecuck895
Thanks for giving total control to be with Anita love making queen so all of us can have blast
I like talking dirty while fucking.
Will she like it?
Can she also talk dirty?
Where are you?
She is a very obedient girl, a submissive, so she likes to be offended, spanked when she is fucked. She likes tough men. She can even talk dirty, just ask. We live in France, we can host (we have a seaside villa near Bordeaux) or we can travel, to the UK or Spain. I am Austrian Anita is from Bulgaria. How old are you? I sent you a video of her, hope you saw it

1704161709537.jpeg

She is a very obedient girl, a submissive, so she likes to be offended, spanked when she is fucked. She likes tough men. She can even talk dirty, just ask. We live in France, we can host (we have a seaside villa near Bordeaux) or we can travel, to the UK or Spain. I am Austrian Anita is from Bulgaria. How old are you? I sent you a video of her, hope you saw it

View attachment 1847885
Nice picture and sexy video
I am 75 and live in Georgia USA
We are too far from each other
Thanks for chatting with me and I can’t travel your place. Bye

Reactions: hanspeter