Any advice for how to get my hotwife into more encounters? She is shy, but also is not super keen on me setting up everything for her...

What has usually worked before is me coordinating with a guy beforehand, without her knowing, to hit on her and ask her out, and then I give the go ahead... but if I keep doing that, she'll be onto me! Especially since nowadays we don't go out much. I believe she would do things for me if I really wanted... have any of you had success with a less motivated wife by asking specifically for her to be proactive? Any advice?

Take your time!! Bring it up casually and guage her response. Do that once or twice a month or so. Take her out, drinks help. Go to a club, have her dance with anither huy/guys?
EXPOSE her to it gently. Easy does it, see if she cums around

What has usually worked before is me coordinating with a guy beforehand, without her knowing, to hit on her and ask her out, and then I give the go ahead... but if I keep doing that, she'll be onto me! Especially since nowadays we don't go out much. I believe she would do things for me if I really wanted... have any of you had success with a less motivated wife by asking specifically for her to be proactive? Any advice?

Have u been successful?