Any body else get addicted to seeing there wife sucking and fucking another cock after the first time

I was hooked the first time. We started as swingers. The very first couple we hooked up with I had a hard time focusing on the other lady because I found myself so interested in watching her and the other guy. It was totally unexpected too. The first time I saw her lips on his cock... damn. While we still played with couples, we started to do more mfm threesomes than anything. She likes to have me involved so i don't typically just watch, but I can participate and focus on watching her with him! The first time she had a cock significantly bigger than mine was another turn on. Watching him stretch her and her struggling to take him in her mouth... damn.

Yes, I love making playmates for her. I like to drive her to meet a guy in a nice remote spot, then make her ask him if he mind letting her suck him off while I watch, then once he s ready, I make her ask him for her "reward" which she usually gags a little if its a big load, then I make her thank him with her mouth full, gargle and swallow, then most guys hang out to watch her eat my cum, play with it, thank me, and swallow. Then right before he leaves, she gives her number and encourages him to come back when he s ready to be serviced again. The first time or 2 i could tell she was apprehensive, but after that, she told me she gets really turned on by by the whole thing and so do I. Most I got her to suck at once was 5, in a gazebo in the woods, semi private, but still risky. She sat down on the bench and let me and 4 of my buddies, took turns fucking her mouth, then we lined up,xand took turns using her mouth as a shooting gallery, she held all 5 loads in her mouth until the end, but I think that is the max she can fit in her mouth before needing to swallow. 5 loads fills her mouth almost to the point of overflowing. She gagged a lot that night lol