Any body else get addicted to seeing there wife sucking and fucking another cock after the first time

Definitely addicted, in fact I want to just watch her suck n fuck others more than having sex myself. IMG_1937.jpegIMG_8199.jpeg
kissing her after he cum in her mouth and lick clean remaining cum on bulls dick together thanking it’s service.

Attachments

• IMG_1959.jpeg
    IMG_1959.jpeg
    89.5 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1958.jpeg
    IMG_1958.jpeg
    78.8 KB · Views: 21
It’s all the little details for me. Her facial expressions, her moans and groans that sound almost primal, how her pussy squeezes so tight when she cums and the words that slip out of her mouth when she’s lost in ecstasy. She, genuinely, loves a good deep penetration and I love to see her getting it.
It's more than just her doing another guy, it's the whole experience.

I became addicted to her fucking and sucking after the first time it happened. I'm not sure if I'm addicted to watching her or if it's the sloppy seconds that follows. Even when I'm not sharing her I love to watch videos of her in action to study the expression on her face as things happen.
For example, I've noticed that although she doesn't like me to cum in her mouth, when she sucks my brother she seems to be trying really hard to make him cum to the extent that if she can't do it just by sucking it she will masturbate him as she sucks. When that happens she says something like, "You're not supposed to do that" but as she says it I can see the smug look on her face.

First time is always special because it reminds me of the first time I fucked her. She also says it reminds her and gives her that thrill of first time submission. I love to see her new bull react the first time his hand slides up under her dress to feel her wet panties. And how she offers her mouth to his and slides her tongue in his mouth to confirm she is his bitch.

All bets are then off.... Face fuck, missionary, doggy? The mystery is so hot.

I became addicted to her fucking and sucking after the first time it happened. I'm not sure if I'm addicted to watching her or if it's the sloppy seconds that follows. Even when I'm not sharing her I love to watch videos of her in action to study the expression on her face as things happen.
For example, I've noticed that although she doesn't like me to cum in her mouth, when she sucks my brother she seems to be trying really hard to make him cum to the extent that if she can't do it just by sucking it she will masturbate him as she sucks. When that happens she says something like, "You're not supposed to do that" but as she says it I can see the smug look on her face.
It has been the same for me after seeing her that first time but for me turn on of sloppy seconds came later. I can really relate to what you are saying as far as re-watching her on video with these other guys. It is a turn-on to pick up on things like you mentioned like facial expressions but also other things she does. How passionately she might kiss one guy over another, how she runs her hands over their body, the intensity she sucks their cock, how many or intense her orgasms are, etc. For me it is a sort of added bonus to having video or pics of our past adventures.

Did it first time recently and it was emotional! Feeling of lust,regret,embarrassment, jealousy,and the feeling of someone else’s cum inside her. I think about the good and bad everyday since we did it a few months ago
Same. Especially when she was on top riding cowgirl until he came inside of her, then she got off and cleaned the mess off of his cock. I was jealous and turned on at the same time. That's normally what she does to me when we have sex, so watching her doing it to someone else was definitely...different.

Same. Especially when she was on top riding cowgirl until he came inside of her, then she got off and cleaned the mess off of his cock. I was jealous and turned on at the same time. That's normally what she does to me when we have sex, so watching her doing it to someone else was definitely...different.
That's us for sure
We've done this quite a few times with a friend. It's really changed our thoughts about sexy fun. Wife does things now...like above...she didn't before and I like it. I still get weird feelings but she does the same with me. It's all good. Couple of times she rode him till he let it go, climbed off, started to clean his dick and I slide into her from behind. It's fun for all of us.

Last edited:
After our first mfm that's all I can think about while having sex with the wife how hot she looks sucking cock and how her lips get all swollen sucking for so long and her facial expressions while getting fucked very exciting
the best sex is watching my wife getting used by one or more strangers. seeing them messs with her club or bar beforehand adds to the excitement