Any body else get addicted to seeing there wife sucking and fucking another cock after the first time

Yes, hard to describe the feeling when watching another man bury his cock balls deep in 'your' wife. The noises of enjoyment she makes - from another man's cock fucking her so well, when he says he's going to cum - she says "cum in me" - he starts grunting, holding her ass trying to get his cock and cum as deep in "your wife's pussy" as he can... We all know in that moment, what ever your feelings for having sex with others is - in that moment it's pure animal reaction of him depositing his seed and your "wife" accepting his seed to possibly end with a offspring. Some strange feelings for sure. Pics from 1st time mfm with another male. 1st pic, he was cumming, 2nd limp cock after he pulled out.
That’s hot! Love seeing her hold herself open for him

I convinced my wife to have a MFM and I just thought it would be a erotic experience and then we were able to have it happen and she was introduced to the guy from her girlfriend and we went to a party with him and his friends out of town and they had everything set up for us to go to our hotel room after party I was so excited and when we got there he said he wanted us to start and then he would come in to join us and when he walked in I was amazed at his size and we all were having fun with it and I was so turned on and then he turned my wife around to start having sex with her and I couldn’t believe how she was able to take him but I was having fun and then she stopped blowing me and was just doing him and she said that I should watch and I was so excited I came just watching them and that was 15 years ago and I still get hard just thinking about it and at that time I didn’t know what a cuck was but I learned quickly and I was addicted instantly

Yes, hard to describe the feeling when watching another man bury his cock balls deep in 'your' wife. The noises of enjoyment she makes - from another man's cock fucking her so well, when he says he's going to cum - she says "cum in me" - he starts grunting, holding her ass trying to get his cock and cum as deep in "your wife's pussy" as he can... We all know in that moment, what ever your feelings for having sex with others is - in that moment it's pure animal reaction of him depositing his seed and your "wife" accepting his seed to possibly end with a offspring. Some strange feelings for sure. Pics from 1st time mfm with another male. 1st pic, he was cumming, 2nd limp cock after he pulled out.
What a hot description. Absolutely!

After I realized she can not orgasm from my cock and never has it was like I could not fuck her and I got hooked on her getting it from real men since that day 8 yrs ago my cock has not entered her pussy except when caged when she teases me.

Reactions: Subthoughts
Yes, I'm addicted to this view. We have been exchanging wives with friendly neighbors for two years. Our wives also like this arrangement very much. I love watching my wife suck her neighbor's cock and then spread her legs for his big dick. We do this regularly every week and it's always very exciting for me and the others.

I got hooked with my first wife, the first time I slid into her used cunt. That was well over 40 years ago. The first time I actually watched her getting fucked, I shot my load just seeing another man entering her. Admittedly my cock was in his wife’s mouth at the time but it was the shortest blow job ever.
All these years later and with my second wife Lynn, I still find it just as arousing watching my wife getting fucked, though I have a lot more self control than I did back then.
I think after all this time, it’s safe to say I’m addicted. If anything, I’m more addicted now than at the start. Luckily for me, even in her 60s, Lynn can’t get enough cock.
James