Any camping stories / video of wife or girlfriend cheating..

We used to camp a lot. Now since most of it was at your typical state run or KOA (is KOA still a thing) they didn't lend themselves to playing with others.

We did have some fun trips however

1). We actually camped on our honeymoon, her idea. It was great. We married in Mid September. First stop was a few days in the Adirondacks. Well it turns out at that time of year the campground is really empty during the week. Like we show up, owner tells us they will be gone a few days, nobody else is there, help ourselves to all the firewood we want, oh and in case you need it the store is unlocked just leave your money in the till if you need anything. This was not everyone had cellphones days, so that also gave us access to a phone if needed. Yeah two young people , newly married naked in the woods. Good times.

2). We did bring a friend along one camping trip. place we went alot and since we were regulars they let us take one of the overflow spots, which gave us more privacy being we were further away from everything and most everyone. Now we had a big tent, you could pretty much stand up in it and it slept up to 8 adults. But yeah we got some looks from passers-by in the morning when all three of us would climb out of the tent together .

3). On the bit more fun side. We used to belong to a swing group and like many it maintained ties with other groups and would do joint events (hotel takeovers, large off premises parties, etc). Well one group we had ties with had a couple who were members who owned a campground. Since they were older, their kids were in college or had graduated and moved out. So in the fall for a couple of years they hosted an event. It was off-season so easy to reserve the entire campground. The staff was on to their off-season jobs or off to college. Granted fall in the northeast, weather was not always cooperative.

Volunteers from the attendees would help with things like keeping the showers/restrooms clean. Trash pickup each day. For events at the main building people just pitched in for setup and clean up.

Only "rules" were no sex in the showers/bathrooms, dining area/community room, pool (you could play around but if you need to fuck, get out of the pool).

Mary broke one of those rules. The shower one.

Reactions: Ocguy
the other men fucked my wife, both my wife and the other were completely drunk. I did not see if they fucked the other wife.
I've been in situations where there was three women, two men and me. The two men each fucked the three women over a weekend stay at a country cabin but I was denied and rejected by the females. When they saw how small I was they just laughed and ignored me.

I've been in situations where there was three women, two men and me. The two men each fucked the three women over a weekend stay at a country cabin but I was denied and rejected by the females. When they saw how small I was they just laughed and ignored me.
oh, that not nice. I never heard of girls not at least giving a small cocked man some cunt, even if they prefer bigger

Reactions: toolman2c
We used to camp a lot. Now since most of it was at your typical state run or KOA (is KOA still a thing) they didn't lend themselves to playing with others.

We did have some fun trips however

1). We actually camped on our honeymoon, her idea. It was great. We married in Mid September. First stop was a few days in the Adirondacks. Well it turns out at that time of year the campground is really empty during the week. Like we show up, owner tells us they will be gone a few days, nobody else is there, help ourselves to all the firewood we want, oh and in case you need it the store is unlocked just leave your money in the till if you need anything. This was not everyone had cellphones days, so that also gave us access to a phone if needed. Yeah two young people , newly married naked in the woods. Good times.

2). We did bring a friend along one camping trip. place we went alot and since we were regulars they let us take one of the overflow spots, which gave us more privacy being we were further away from everything and most everyone. Now we had a big tent, you could pretty much stand up in it and it slept up to 8 adults. But yeah we got some looks from passers-by in the morning when all three of us would climb out of the tent together .

3). On the bit more fun side. We used to belong to a swing group and like many it maintained ties with other groups and would do joint events (hotel takeovers, large off premises parties, etc). Well one group we had ties with had a couple who were members who owned a campground. Since they were older, their kids were in college or had graduated and moved out. So in the fall for a couple of years they hosted an event. It was off-season so easy to reserve the entire campground. The staff was on to their off-season jobs or off to college. Granted fall in the northeast, weather was not always cooperative.

Volunteers from the attendees would help with things like keeping the showers/restrooms clean. Trash pickup each day. For events at the main building people just pitched in for setup and clean up.

Only "rules" were no sex in the showers/bathrooms, dining area/community room, pool (you could play around but if you need to fuck, get out of the pool).

Mary broke one of those rules. The shower one.
We went to a campground in NY and the first night we wanted to go to the showers. Didn't know quite where they were and drove off the wrong way. It was late at night and this campground was pretty laid back so we were alone. Came up on a nice little beach but it was vacant and closed for the night but no gates or fences, it was all open so we stopped. There was the usual brown log structures with a sign saying: "Bath House" which we knew was only for daytime changing. We took our gear and walked into the beach area and set it in the lifeguard chair, stripped naked and went down to the water. The sand on the beach had been all raked over so we just walked in a straight line across it to the water. We spent a good hour skinny dipping and frolicking in the beautiful water. A gorgeous starlit night in complete privacy. We went back up to the lifeguard's chair and dried off and got dressed. Leaving only a few sets of footprints in the sand we packed everything back in the truck and got ready to go back to our campsite. As we started to pull away some distant headlights came towards us. We were like oh shit we're busted. Thought we were gonna get thrown out. The approaching vehicle was the campground security. They pulled alongside my truck and asked me what we were doing down in this part of the campsite. I told them we were campers and gave them our name and site number. Then I played dumb and said we were looking for the showers and I saw "Bath House" and thought ----. The guy says: "Oh no those are for changing for the swimmers during the day, It's closed now." He said :"You want to go down to section 'c', there is a sign there saying showers. I thanked him and we drove off laughing.

First wife and I went camping with a friend of hers that looked alot like Dolly P. She had one bathing suit that was so small the park rangers told us she could only wear it when we were on the lake. Emilie's boyfriend was a real prude and slept in the car. We were all drinkin when Emilie's boyfriend went to the car. My wife and Emilie were soon topless when my wife popped up with I need to get laid and I bet you do to talking to Emilie. She said she did but her boyfriend was in the car. MY wife said well I think Diver wants to fuck you so don't let me stop you two. We didn't waste any time and I was on her pounding her hard with her arms and legs wrapped around me. When I came and rolled off my wife immediately cleamed my cock getting me hard again. She got into a doggie position with her head between Emilie's legs licking her pussy clean. The next morning Emilie's boyfriend asked us to drive him back to the base. We spent the rest of the camping trip having great sex and Emilie moved in with us. This led to us going out of town with Emilie pretending to be my wife and my wife pretending to be single. Watched her getting fucked many times as I was fucking Emilie

First wife and I went camping with a friend of hers that looked alot like Dolly P. She had one bathing suit that was so small the park rangers told us she could only wear it when we were on the lake. Emilie's boyfriend was a real prude and slept in the car. We were all drinkin when Emilie's boyfriend went to the car. My wife and Emilie were soon topless when my wife popped up with I need to get laid and I bet you do to talking to Emilie. She said she did but her boyfriend was in the car. MY wife said well I think Diver wants to fuck you so don't let me stop you two. We didn't waste any time and I was on her pounding her hard with her arms and legs wrapped around me. When I came and rolled off my wife immediately cleamed my cock getting me hard again. She got into a doggie position with her head between Emilie's legs licking her pussy clean. The next morning Emilie's boyfriend asked us to drive him back to the base. We spent the rest of the camping trip having great sex and Emilie moved in with us. This led to us going out of town with Emilie pretending to be my wife and my wife pretending to be single. Watched her getting fucked many times as I was fucking Emilie
I'm wondering if Emilie's boyfriend was a prude or was Emilie cucking him and making him sleep in the car?

• Love
Reactions: Ocguy and toolman2c
We camp quite often, sometimes events and festivals but mainly caravan and camping sites. We're still young ISH to be honest we're usually 10 to 20 years younger than anyone on the sites. In summer we tend to do the full setup, carpet, windbreak awning and awning lights. We usually finish work Friday afternoon then travel to a random site. It's usually dark so we part setup then put lights and other things out the following morning. I arrange this purposely because my wife usually comes out in a nighty with coffee. To set the scene a little she has very protruding nipples and a thick dark hairy bush. Her nighty is flimsy material and can be a tad clingy. She insists on putting the lights up because I purposely can't get them symmetrical. I don't know if she does this purposely but she stretches high to clip the awning lights. Her nighty rides exposing her dark pubic triangle. The lights are clip on so each bulb has to be hooked. I sit looking round with a rock hard on knowing all the old men on most sites are peeping out. They always come to talk to us early mornings. Each night I usually disturb the lights just for the morning show. Anyone on here who camps will know what sites are like. Roll on summer.

Camping story. We were pulled over at a roadside park just to get a few hrs sleep in a conversion van when we encountered a young man, homeless type,nice enough and shared some food and drink with him. We said goodnight and he walked over to a nearby picnic table. We left the side door open and just laid on the fold down seat. My wife always sleeps in a short gown and I in my underwear, she takes ambian which has provided me lots of fun with her ever since she’s been on it! I got up and talked with the guy a few and drank another beer and invited him to stay near our fire outside the van instead of where he was and I turned in. With almost a direct view inside the van where he was sitting,I started playing with my wife,easing the sheet off her,then her gown, leaving her naked for him to easily see while I played with,then fucked her, he knew I was doing that for his benefit,and jacked his cock watching!

We “glamp” but love taking the camper on trips, we have come across a couple of situations where something could have potentially materialized but we had the kids with us and all of them are under the age of 10, so we kinda have to keep an eye on them and haven’t had the chance to see what it could be.

Hi.
I have posted this experience before. Me and my now exwife Jen had been married for just 2 years. We were offered the use of a touring caravan for a couple of weeks. My dad had been having trouble with the car and couldn't bring the van back. So we went down with our car, had a couple of weeks down there just chilling. After a couple of days in the local playing cards or skittles, it go a bit boring. So back to the van and out came the cards. Strip 21, with dares and forfeits for the first to be naked.
Now I have to put you in the picture of the site. It was a big square field right next to the very busy A40. It had a toilet block in the centre with 6 showers in 2 rooms, one room mens and the other female. All around the field were agricultural cash crops eg potatoes, crrots, sweetcorn etc.
After about 20mins Jen was naked and tipsy, giggly tipsy. We had already wrote our dares and forfeits on paper and put them in a bowl. Jen lost again and took a piece of paper out of the bowl, it said "walk around the field". it was around 10pm so it was dark outside so off she went. I will give her dues she did it fully naked, not even any shoes on. she got around the full field without any incident. Pretty soon I to was naked and the forfeits came out. I had to go to the main gate and have a walk facing the main road. I had to do this until I cum and straight facing the gate was the pub. I actually found this exhilarating and was soon squirting across the pavement, again without incident. We did a lot of daring shit in the next 2 hours then decided to call it a day as we had not been caught. In the morning after trudging around the field we saw that we had spots of mud all over so I suggested we go for a shower, in the men's showers. She giggled and said "OK" so we wrapped a towel around each of us and walked the 200ft to the showers. It was still early, around 6am, and there were only a couple of tents on the site and our van. We got in a cubicle, quite big really and started to was the mud off each other. She put some shampoo in her hair and I started to dry myself off. Just then we heard voices coming in the showers. Jen couldn't see due to the shampoo so I said "shhh someone else is in the next cubicle" she just nodded and carried on rinsing off. A wicked idea came into my head. I wrapped a towel around me then grabbed her towel and walked off out of the block and across to the caravan. I was sniggering to myself wondering how she was going to get out of this one. 30mins past then 45mins, I was getting worried and was just abouts to go get her when she appeared between 2 big burly guys, she was fully naked and the guys had a towel on and a big smile. Their arms were around her naked shoulder and naked waist. They walked her to the van and each kissed her and one bent down and kissed her bum. "WTF????" I blurted out "well they were such nice BIG lads I thought I would help to wash such big, heavy cocks, so I went into the shower and asked if they needed help". My mouth was wide open at one point I asked if she had fucked them but she said "no, not yet, but we have had some fun" then she kissed me. Her breath smelled of cum and when I reached for her pussy, she was very wet.
I have gone on to long but if you want me to finish the experience then let me know
This is how she looked

Attachments

• 20231121_122704 (1).jpg
    20231121_122704 (1).jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 55
  • 717bd353-d811-4806-ae54-058afbac208c.jpg
    717bd353-d811-4806-ae54-058afbac208c.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 64
3 months after we got married my wife had to go on a training conference out of town for 2 weeks, we were both in the army so this was a common thing, later on after she came back she told me that on the first weekend her and a friend of hers were invited to go to the beach for the weekend, she said at first she didn't want to go because she knew what could happen, eventually she decided to go cause her friend kept begging her to go with her, it wound up being her and her friend and 2 other guys from another company that was training there too, her friend had set her up with one of the guys who was a lot younger than her, at the time she was 34 and the guy was 23, my wife said that they got there got their room and went to change into their bikinis, my wife told that when that young guy saw her come out in her bikini his eyes nearly popped out, she said the rest of the night he couldn't keep his eyes off her, my wife said that eventually after a few drinks she made out with him and then went to his room, my wife said that the guy was very inexperienced when it came to fucking and she wound up doing all the fucking, she said that by Sunday afternoon she had fucked him so hard that the poor guy was sore.

My wife showed me these pictures the guy took of her that Friday night they were out on the beach drinking.

100_0183~3.JPG100_0181~3.JPG

3 months after we got married my wife had to go on a training conference out of town for 2 weeks, we were both in the army so this was a common thing, later on after she came back she told me that on the first weekend her and a friend of hers were invited to go to the beach for the weekend, she said at first she didn't want to go because she knew what could happen, eventually she decided to go cause her friend kept begging her to go with her, it wound up being her and her friend and 2 other guys from another company that was training there too, her friend had set her up with one of the guys who was a lot younger than her, at the time she was 34 and the guy was 23, my wife said that they got there got their room and went to change into their bikinis, my wife told that when that young guy saw her come out in her bikini his eyes nearly popped out, she said the rest of the night he couldn't keep his eyes off her, my wife said that eventually after a few drinks she made out with him and then went to his room, my wife said that the guy was very inexperienced when it came to fucking and she wound up doing all the fucking, she said that by Sunday afternoon she had fucked him so hard that the poor guy was sore.

My wife showed me these pictures the guy took of her that Friday night they were out on the beach drinking.

View attachment 2069873View attachment 2069874
she sounds like my kinda girl.

Reactions: stacyz
My wife and I don't go camping very often, but we have gone a few times with a friend of mine who is an avid camper and has a boat for water sports. The 2nd time we went camping with him and his girlfriend was full of some sexy fun.

Long story short, my friend's girlfriend drank/smoked a lot and passed out quite a bit earlier than the rest of us. My friend new of our lifestyle and had been in a few 3sums with us before. My wife and my friend wound up in our tent fucking while I sat at the campfire waiting to fuck her afterwards.

He eventually emerged from our tent and when into his tent to crash for the night. I went into our tent to get it on with my wife.

It was extremely hot (quite literally) and erotic to fuck my wife all sweaty and hot and full of my friend's cum.