Any camping stories / video of wife or girlfriend cheating..

mrhotdog11

Male
Gold
Back when I was in college, I used to date a girl whose family loved camp. And I would go on these weekend trips with them a lot. It would be her mom, her dad and her two brothers.. and we would always have a campfire and partying almost every time it would just be me and my girlfriend’s mom at the end of the night. And this happened a lot of the times. One particular night we were we were making something to put on the fire to eat and it happened to spill all over her. She asked me if I would walk down to the showers since it was at night night and they were kind of far away from our campsite. So I said sure and we stumbled down to the shower area.. no my girlfriend’s mom was probably close to 50 but she looked incredible, she got in and then she called me. I thought there was an emergency, so I opened the shower and she pulled me in and got me wet. Well, it was my turn to get her wet as we started kissing she quickly undressed me wasn’t long before she was giving me a blowjob, and I ended up fucking her from behind in the shower . After the shower, we headed back to the campsite. After that, that was our routine we would fuck in showers on camping trip. But it didn’t take long for us to start fucking regularly, even when we weren’t camping . About six months later, me and her daughter broke up, but we fucked for like three more years. Until I met my wife.

Camping trips can be a great way to start things. We had been married 3 years when we took a camping trip with another couple whom we were lifelong friends with. Both couples being married for only several years and having limited money, we all slept in one tiny tent. The girls in small bikinis had our attention the whole time. The last night there and as we climbed in the tent to sleep, somehow my wife ended up next to the other husband. His wife had retired earlier than the rest of us and she was sound asleep on the edge. During the night, the other husband put his hand on my wife and quietly played with her as I was sleeping. There was nothing more that night,, but 2 days after we were back home and I had already left for work, he walked into our bedroom and woke my wife. He undressed, climbed into bed and fucked her. 2 days later, my wife drove to his house when his wife was working and he took her upstairs to a spare bedroom and fucked her. She told me years later that it was the first time she had an orgasm from penetration. Their secret affair lasted several years, but stopped when we started a family. It opened up our marriage for her spending time with 3 other men later on. We have now been married 51 years and she still loves to remember back to those times as she uses her vibrator and cums quite easily to those thoughts. We still remain friends to this day.

Experience not while on a camping trip but a long weekend in a large cottage on a semi private lake. Basically a very new girlfriend dumped me for a well hung guy who was part of our entourage. My gf and I hadnt even seen each other naked yet let alone have sex. The first time she would see me unclothed was after an ill advised drunken skinny dip with a couple of other girls and 3 other guys. She had opted out. She didnt see me strip off but clearly saw me when I re emerged from the lake. Not only was my penis tiny it was shrivelled to babysized proportions. The other three guys may have suffered some shrinkage but they still sported impressive swinging dicks especially when visually compared to my tiny thing. .
She didnt give me the cold shoulder after that but her former flirtaciousness was non existant. I thought we were finally going to get it on that weekend but she ended up bunking up with another guy. I was the only one alone in a bedroom each night.

Camping trips can be a great way to start things. We had been married 3 years when we took a camping trip with another couple whom we were lifelong friends with. Both couples being married for only several years and having limited money, we all slept in one tiny tent. The girls in small bikinis had our attention the whole time. The last night there and as we climbed in the tent to sleep, somehow my wife ended up next to the other husband. His wife had retired earlier than the rest of us and she was sound asleep on the edge. During the night, the other husband put his hand on my wife and quietly played with her as I was sleeping. There was nothing more that night,, but 2 days after we were back home and I had already left for work, he walked into our bedroom and woke my wife. He undressed, climbed into bed and fucked her. 2 days later, my wife drove to his house when his wife was working and he took her upstairs to a spare bedroom and fucked her. She told me years later that it was the first time she had an orgasm from penetration. Their secret affair lasted several years, but stopped when we started a family. It opened up our marriage for her spending time with 3 other men later on. We have now been married 51 years and she still loves to remember back to those times as she uses her vibrator and cums quite easily to those thoughts. We still remain friends to this day.

• Love
Reactions: Cycle69
Its so sexy when a male friend is brought into the marriage bed. I love how you all are still good friends all these years later.

Back when I was in college, I used to date a girl whose family loved camp. And I would go on these weekend trips with them a lot. It would be her mom, her dad and her two brothers.. and we would always have a campfire and partying almost every time it would just be me and my girlfriend’s mom at the end of the night. And this happened a lot of the times. One particular night we were we were making something to put on the fire to eat and it happened to spill all over her. She asked me if I would walk down to the showers since it was at night night and they were kind of far away from our campsite. So I said sure and we stumbled down to the shower area.. no my girlfriend’s mom was probably close to 50 but she looked incredible, she got in and then she called me. I thought there was an emergency, so I opened the shower and she pulled me in and got me wet. Well, it was my turn to get her wet as we started kissing she quickly undressed me wasn’t long before she was giving me a blowjob, and I ended up fucking her from behind in the shower . After the shower, we headed back to the campsite. After that, that was our routine we would fuck in showers on camping trip. But it didn’t take long for us to start fucking regularly, even when we weren’t camping . About six months later, me and her daughter broke up, but we fucked for like three more years. Until I met my wife.
did the dawter ever catch on to what her mom was doing?

Reactions: toolman2c
My wife KK hates, as in loathes, despises camping… so I have limited experiences with her in that context.

Both of my camping experiences with KK involve cheating. The first took place when we were just dating. We were on a group camping trip with several friends; some couples, some single.

The weather turned brutally cold - we ended up sleeping in vehicles. For that trip I had a borrowed station wagon (dating myself). Three couples ended up “sleeping” in the back of the wagon. KK thought I was asleep, taking advantage of the situation to fool around with her best friend’s boyfriend… I suffered through the experience of the two of ‘em groping and fondling one another. The guy, Tom, finger-banged KK to orgasm, she reciprocated by jacking him off.

I had the scent of KK’s pussy juice and Tom’s cum lingering in the back of the wagon the rest of the night.

The next day, every time I was alone, I jacked off thinking about the experience - I jerked my cock until it was nearly raw.

My second camping experience with KK was after we were married, before we had kids. We were on a vacation road trip, ending up impromptu camping in a state park. After setting up, I realized we needed some things. KK was annoyed, not enthusiastic about camping anyway, and in a pouty, pissy bad mood. She insisted on staying behind to take a nap.

When I got back from the supply run, there was a blue Jeep Wrangler parked at the trail head leading to the camp sites. At first I didn’t think anything about it.

As I made my way to the site, I heard noises - groaning, moaning, both feminine and masculine. Rounding the trail’s corner, I was stunned: KK was on her hands and knees, being fucked doggie-style by a young man, while another young man fucked her mouth!

I’d stopped short of walking right up on them. The reaction I had, seeing her being fucked by two young men stopped me in my tracks. I felt paralyzed for a moment, then quietly backed away into the brush, kneeling to watch and stroke…

I made myself cum watching the action. The two young men fucked KK to completion. I don’t think she orgasmed though, it seemed a pretty selfish, self-indulgent sort of fucking, the way young guys only think to satisfy themselves. They just used my wife as a cum-dump.

I made my way back to the trail head as they finished up, using their distraction as cover. I waited until the guys showed up at their Jeep, returning to the camp site after they drove off. KK was dressed, wearing cut-off denim shorts, a tank top, and sandals. There was no way for her to shower, so I figured her pussy was full of one guy’s cum, her belly the other’s.

For the remainder of the afternoon and evening she was sullen, in a shitty mood about being “forced” to camp instead of enjoying a hotel stay. I chose not to confront her about what I’d witnessed, instead thinking about what a bitch she was being, considering that she’d just enjoyed two strange cocks.

We frequently go camping with a group of friends and acquaintances who know my wife cucks me. At the campsite her and her bull party with the others while I tag along and keep to the sidelines. Sitting around the campfire all the couples get kissy and make out a bit including my wife and her man. Sometimes they go in the camper and fuck while I have to sit outside among the other campers. My wife is quite loud when she has sex and we can all hear her shameless moans even over the music. I sit there humiliated in front of everyone as they see what a pantywaist I am for not having the balls to stop it. The only reason they bring me is to do all the cooking and cleaning and other work. They sleep in the nicely outfitted camper while I have to stay in a small pup tent outside. In the morning I have to get up and cook them breakfast and wash the dishes afterward. All I get for my breakfast is their table scraps and leftovers. During the day they like to go hiking and swimming at the lake but I have to stay behind washing out their dirty clothes in the stream and do other chores I'm assigned. Camping like everything else in my life is a humiliating experience because of my wife's domination of me.

My wife wants me to set up a meeting at a bar with a bull 8 inches or bigger her words. I've told her I want to get cuckold watch her squirt all night with another man
We are in florida so any real bulls only dm. Us and please show wife how you look

• Wow
Reactions: Ocguy and toolman2c